Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

he's an expert in his field, so yes, they do.

But he is a christianophobe

Selfish Gene is still a good book. It was pretty redpilled for it's time (against sjwism in higher education and science, proposing inferior races can dominate superior races through numbers as not being possible. Proposing the question what to do with races who have lower IQs).

Haven't bothered to read any of tmhis other stuff. He can be cool and redpilled sometimes but a total faggot at other times.

It's hackneyed but,

Dawkins the Biologist > Dawkins the Philosopher

I've read The Ancestor's Tale and The Greatest Show On Earth. They were both really good books.

atheists are fucking cucks

He got SORTED by Dr. Peterson.

Yes, he invented memes.
Christianity is retarded

Fuck yeah i love hugh Hefner!

Because what ? Because it teaches you to not be degenerate ?

His books hold a lot of great theories. The extended phenotype theory is hugely interesting. He´s done good for himself and dislikes Islam. But of course you hate him because of muh Marxist Atheism.

Pro tip: Learn to goldsift what is valuable and useful, reasonable or wise, out of ANYTHING.

Because it's fake and not true and gets people to believe in a bunch of obviously fake bullshit and fairy tales like thinking that somebody actually parted a sea, somebody stopped the Earth from rotating, that somebody could perform literal magic, etc.

>Selfish Gene is still a good book.
This is true. Before he turned into chief fedora tipper he did some good work.

>you are a cuck for not believing Jew lies
this world doesn't make sense anymore

I'm sure you're more credible than him, sure thing.
>B-but muh Christianity :((((

>Religion literally invented
>trust me goy this is real
Besides, go kiss some refugee feet and take your semitic religion back where it belongs, not in Europe.

I dont know if yo noticed you moron , but the ones who truly made pol big are him and Sam Harris.
New Atheism goes by the name Alt Right nowadays. Jewtalecristian fags BTFO....

You have a long way to go kiddo.

What is this?
Some sort of phat Tumblr crusade?
Daws is the sort of cringe liberal best left forgotten to the 70s.
kek liberals always have to be the hero in their narrative "There I was, ducking sniper fire!"
Posted this exact same thread on Sup Forums.
This defines loser

> Defending Christianity
> Posts Greco-Roman ideal inspired statue

>haha my side is better than your side:the thread

Its funny to look at the IQ gap between atheists and christians...

BASED ATHEISM MAN

Alright, and? How does it hurt you if someone believes in God?

Because you're not accurately subscribing to what our best interpretation of reality atm is. You're setting yourself up to believe in wrong things and making yourself more gullible and easily taken advantage of. Your devoting time and mental resources to something which doesn't exist and won't give you any physical reward in the real world and therefore are incurring a massive opportunity cost, when, for example, you could be spending all of the time you spend at church learning how to program, do math, or read up on social/political theory.

You didn't answer my question

if they do they are fucking idiots.

also i think its funny that his "we are all african" statement went meme yet its been debunked.

faggot.

No, he was always a faggot.

I can smell the euphoria from here.

Nah...

Answer his question.

Calling somebody a fedora/neckbeard doesn't actually put forth an argument and is just deflecting from how retarded one's religious beliefs are.

I did when i was 12

I already did, it hurts by making you easily taken advantage of and by inflicting an opportunity cost.

>do
>not "does"

Yeah because i'm totally going to listen to what your dumbass has to say. Even with his huge flaws he is more than you will ever be.

kek
stay mad neckbeard.

>it hurts by making you easily taken advantage of
how , by who , why ?

religion is obviously untrue
but what about cultural christianity
is being a christian atheist the true redpill?

christians are the neckbeards of today desu
christianity is the edgy contrarian view now
and christfags are the internet trolls as evidenced by threads like these and comments like these

>it's fake
it's not

seconded

nah neckbeards are marginally edgier.

at least on this board.

Read Edward Feser books about God and you will understand how dumb is the atheist movement.

Christianity (religion) is useful for preventing degeneracy but it's still possible to be without religion and not be a degenerate

name 3 famous atheists who are not degenerate.

Pat Tillman, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins (not a degenerate, I'm not sure where you're getting that idea), and tons of others you probably don't know about. How are you even defining degeneracy? Did you know that atheists almost unilaterally have the lowest out of wedlock birth rates, some of the lowest crime rates, lower drug use rates than the general public, etc.?

This world is imperfect

If only I could wipe away the impurities...