Any Eurofags here that can confirm the existence of migrant no-go zones in their cities...

Any Eurofags here that can confirm the existence of migrant no-go zones in their cities? I keep reading conflicting information.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district
youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I live near Munich and there are 2 parts of the city which you shouldnt visist after 8 pm.
There are packs of Turks and Arabs everywhere and the probabillity of getting robbed or beaten up is pretty high.

they are real.
we have one in London and certain towns up north.
look up Tim Pool for coverage of Sweden's no go zones.
I think the biggest one is in Belgium

it dosent really matter how many currently exist because its where we are all heading.

I don't know of any, but the area I live in is like 99% white.

Don't go to Bucharest , or near it

Yeah, it's called Berlin

berliners are not germans

North Rhine westphalia (cologne,duesseldorf,dortmund has tons of it.Avoid them because police wont come to your rescue.Its a hotbed for dschihadis.

That's the point, senpai

I think you mean Molenbeek

Everyone there is arabic, and the police wouldn't go in.
There's always a lot of cops just outside the area.
I am lucky to be a big guy, but I wouldn't like to go at night

Think of it as a regular cityblock but with arabs like Chinatown

For the police? There's none. They actively fight that.

For the public?
There's a couple of immigrant no-go zones in Milan and one in Turin and Rome. There's several no-go zones due to crime in Rome and Naples

A big part of Vienna

yeah I've seen pictures. Molenbeek, thats the shit hole.
>I am lucky to be a big guy

for who?

In Paris there is AT LEAST one no go zone

>I think you mean Molenbeek

>Everyone there is arabic, and the police wouldn't go in.

Except that's bullshit. It's hard work in Molenbeek, but cops go in every day (in fact police station is in the center of Molenbeek, which is the city shittiest part) and patrol everywhere.
Source: I'm a LEO working in Brussels (not Molenbeek but a still a shitty part)

>we have one in London
Where?

I live in London and there is no such thing as a "no go" zone. There are some sketchy areas but that's the same in every big city.

Which one would that be?

Birmingham is generally considered one of the worst for migrants in Britain and we don't have any no-go zones (except the whole city being a no go zone because it's a shithole)

I imagine London has some but I never go down there

its mostly bullshit. there are no go areas for white pride neofash cucks. but everyone else is fine

I lived in a no-go zone for a year, though I hear there are worse ones near Stockholm (and probably most of Malmö). Didn't get raped or robbed, but there were shootings, at least one grenade attack, etc. Needless to say I didn't venture out after dark. Police choppers, squad cars and even mounted police were frequent. I've literally never seen a mounted police before I lived there.

I can confirm no-go zones in Aarhus (Gellerupparken) and Odense (Vollsmose).

While not strictly no-go zones where muslims will kill you if you set foot, they have way higher crime rates, mostly muslim immigrant inhabitans, and both have had attacks on cops, paramedics and civilians regularly.

get your bus pass out then mate.
off to Tower Hamlets you go, not for a brisk walk either, hang around for a while or better still rent a flat and get a job

Oh here we go with the NRW meme again.

There are no areas the police have abandoned in Germany, not even in NRW.

lmao tourists like you get bashed here.

Although Russia isn't Europe, but if you are interested in - yes, there are. Moscow, S-Petersburg, Ekaterinburg and so on have the whole areas, where living mostly muslims from Caucasus and Central Asia. Really dangerous places.

Yes of course, there are zones where you should not go
A problem in my city is, the zone where you have to go in order to go clubbing or drinking, is in that zone, so everytime you go to a club or bar, you must be prepared
Last time i got attacked by a few people because i looked in their direction
They came up to me, one guy played though, but i just looked at him and laughed, he was scared to attack me because i probably looked like a maniac laughing at 6 people who wanted to attack me
either way, i keep on going, like 10 minutes later, i get into trouble again
i mean nothing happened, i dont see anyone touching me, they are all cowards, i just send out so much convidence, i dont think anyone would like to test that out
the problem is, im scared, that i get into a fight, and then i might kill someone
or im scared that if im with a girlfriend or a buddy, that they might get stabbed or something, so i try to not go there anymore

This. NRW is completely safe.

t. from NRW

desu they aren't any no-go areas in berlin - officially at least - but a smart white person knows what area to avoid and where the most crimes are committed. bottom line is: there are no-go zones, but no politician or even the police will ever call them no-go zones.

i would legit carry a knife if i lived in europe, i wouldn't try to start anything, just look calm and not stand down.

Depends on how you define "no-go zones".

honestly that doesn't sound peculiar or even related to refugees, I lived in a big city for a while and we had neighbourhoods that you wouldn't go to because the crime was higher there. that's just how cities are, some areas have a pawn shop on every block, some don't.

not from first generation economic migrants, we have pakis fucking loads of 'em, out of control little princes and timid unconfident binbag wearing women. Bradford and Burnley has some horrible parts you just wouldn't want to go to because they look like third world hellholes. Can't say I've seen the police say they are 'no-go' zones

can confirm

There is only one place I know off that you could call a no-go zone in the Netherlands, the Bijlmer.

basically a neighborhood in Amsterdam full of nigs. Strangely enough they are not rapefugees, just nigs and shitskins.

if you believe our politicians everything is fine :^)

You won't trick me, Abdul

We just call them "Sozialer Brennpunkt" or "Problembezirk".

In my ity we have a feral dog problem so yeeah there are no go zones at night bc of the fucking dogs. Anytime anyone tries to do something the fucking animal rights zoophiles create a shitshow,like and including beating the dog catchers.
If anything I personally suspect they are secretly bringing adult dogs from other cities that are more strict on ferals and dumping there here since I see some strange ear tags(castrated dogs have tags).
Honestly it would be a much nicer place if the mayor just bitchslapped the crazy muh animal people and started poisoning doggos en masse.
Oddly enough they tend to congregate in nicer more deserted areas like one part of the park and in a summer resort near my city that';s perfect for walking in the evening if it wasn;t for barks and growls and running at joggers etc
If this isn;t a methaphor for the muslim problem in the West idk what is.

I stayed at a mates flat in that god awful brutalism tower around the time of them sharia patrols, and yeah it was pretty horrible experience there was a sign in the lift in durkadurk writing, I asked why is the sign only in muslim and the guy said it's in bengali and for the benefit of the women 'no spitting in lift'

>t. Arif öztunayli

Of course there are no rapefugees in the Bijlmer. Putting them there would be inhumane.

ye, Europe is a no-go zone.
Fuck off, we're full.

Depends on what you mean by nogo zones. Police will go everywhere, but there are areas of the country where they always need to go with backup and where Arabs throw rocks at emergency services.

These areas are usually stained by grenade attacks, antisocial behaviour, religious extremism in some dark corners, distaste for all public authority, poverty and low education low voter turnout etc. Also gang crime in quite a few, especially in Malmö.

Many are different from each other though, you have to remember that. Some neighbourhoods in malmö don't have a lot of religious extremism at all but gang crime is everywhere. Meanwhile in some places in Gothenburg, gang crime is low but religious extremism is everywhere and people all leave for ISIS.

kek

what the fuck romania.

There are no go zones in erry American big city that is ran by democrats.
South Chicago
East LA
Most of Oakland and parts of San Jose.
East St. Louis.
South San Diego.
Detroit.
Go into those areas on foot at night and you will get robbed and beaten if you resist in any way.

Be careful of German Mehmets, French Algerian and black shills muslims - saying that they don't exist.

---Previous thread---
Recent Protest in 19 / 05 /2017

thelocal.fr/20170519/protest-over-no-go-zone-for-women-in-paris-immigrant-district

youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A

Where do you think we got the idea of no-go zones from?

Yes sure you can go to them and be okey but i wouldnt risk it

It's worth noting that your bad areas have a much higher crime rate. We have deprived areas and religious extremism to top it off though so it's give and take.

In the end though it's gang crime which means murder and that's why malmö is the most unsafe city in Scandinavia and why Chicago is one of the most dangerous in the world.

So it seems like welfare and poverty create crime-addled areas, as opposed to it being the result of Islamic beliefs. That makes sense. A lot of what I'm reading suggests that it's primarily gang violence which you see in any region where people don't have jobs and live no government benefits.

Really Europe just needs to do a better job integrating its refugees instead of just dumping them in slums and sending them welfare cheques.

there appears to be some truth to it here. seems swedish police doesn't investigate misdemeanors in some areas after nightfall.

Trust me, it doesn't work with Muslims. It can work with other minorities but not muslims, believe me. I used to live in the UK and Indians were no problem. It's Muslims which can't be integrated because the culture and religion they bring with them is poisonous.

>Really Europe just needs to do a better job integrating its refugees instead of just dumping them in slums and sending them welfare cheques.
Does Canada put something in the water to make leafs so fucking simple ? They are economic migrants, why should we look after them ? we haven't asked them to come they just want our stuff. The African Free Shit Army is not our responsibility

Some fucks tried to establish something like that somewhere in NRW afaik. Dunno what happened to that.

No offical ones yet, though there are certainly districts in all major cities by now you never ever walk alone at night anymore.

I lived in Charlois Rotterdam and i did go outside because i'm a big boy. But women do not. But that was 10 years ago. I moved out that filthy shithole as soon as was possible and never went back. There were only a couple of Dutch people left in our street. Even my parents and grandma moved to Limburg. And our family lived in Rotterdam for generations. My father hates to see what Rotterdam has become in only 40 years. He is old school Rotterdam.

My father says it was all planned in the 70's to fuck everyone over in the future with shitskins. With the oil crisis Saudi Arabia demanded that Europe will be open for Islam and they made took the deal.

Generally speaking, migration can be good for a nation's economy when it increases the young work force. Especially aging populations like we have in Canada where the baby boomers still haven't died off. Just look at the social security crisis they're having in countries like Japan. Look up "the boat people" to get an idea how this works.

It is theoretically possible to have mass migration that is beneficial for a country. Whether the fact that these people are Muslims prevents it from being beneficial is a different question, and a valid one.

In Canada the main problem with refugees integrating has been their trouble learning English, but we have at least been providing them with English classes to try to overcome that.

Non in Austria as far as I know

>Really Europe just needs to do a better job integrating its refugees instead of just dumping them in slums and sending them welfare cheques.
They aren't dumped there, they go there themselves. Germany actually has a system to distribute immigrants over the country to avoid the formation of slums, and it mostly works, but if they want to hang out with their criminal friends in the city, they're still going to do that.

Not exactly. The Muslim community is extremely insular, unintegrated and unwelcoming, but their areas are not lawless and I don't fear them any more than any other poor area

why would you import non english speaking people for the benefit of your economy that is majority based in English (I'd say entirely but don't you speak frog over there too ?)

It isn't really no-go zones, but it's still very dangerous there

Areas near stadiums and local bars, when anglo football team is guest and drunken chavs are causing trouble, property damage and trhowing up left and right.

Obviously the main reason for taking in refugees isn't to boost the economy. Ideally we are investing in a new generation of workers and taxpayers. The hope is that at least the second generation will be fluent English speakers since they will be attending our public schools, and their parents will be competent enough to at least work low-skill level jobs.

In the meantime, it's not as though these people are sending their money overseas to people living in other countries (the way, say, filipino immigrants do). They're spending it all locally to sustain themselves, on rent, groceries, amenities. So at the very least the money we spend on them is staying in Canada.

I get shivers down my spine when I think about how this can be considered normal and reasonable in "post-national" Canada...

Tower Hamlets is sketchy but it's nowhere NEAR what people are calling 'no-go zones'. It's just your typical low income ethnic ghetto that exists in every single major city in the western world.

Living in cuckholm.

There are some areas I avoid late at night but nothing outright that will get me in trouble if I go there.

this is civic nationalist cuck shit to talk about muslim no go zones yet ignore the nigger no go zones all over the u.s. Fucking cucks like alex jones and the rest of the alt light constantly bringing up muslim no go zones yet no mention of nigger no go's.

>the second generation will be fluent English speakers since they will be attending our public schools, and their parents will be competent enough to at least work low-skill level jobs.
They want what you have, the western consumerism, the mercedes and takeaways everynight in their penthouse and are not thankful you plucked them form their wonderful homelands and made them work crappy jobs in a country that they don't speak the language. We have that problem now mate, little prince pakis who parents don't and won't discipline them effectively from that US gang culture yet still think they belong in Britain. Islam is a big part of the problem and poverty is the other part. But it's the poverty you want from them you don't need whites willing and able to work the jobs you want to work in you want a poor class to do the shit for you that's what this is about the sooner you admit it the sooner you will see the hypocricy

Plenty of them here in shitty suburbs outside Stockholm.

Here's the important points Sup Forums overlooks.

>vandalist/mobs/stonethrowers/robbers/theives are all youths. not to be mistaken with the fake 30 year old refugee children, but ones that came with their families and then are left idling out of boredom and often roped in by the crime groups. they realize sweden isnt the magical place described and chimp out due to feeling neglected out of their entltement
>the killing/gunfire/grenades are pretty much exclusively the crime groups fighting each other. if dead swedes are involved then it's either some old person getting knifed during a robbery or some poor cunt caught in crossfire
>sex crimes/etc is pretty much all by those "lone refugee children" however
>there's very little conflicts due to islam, it's just the immigrants themselves that are shit as people. even the ones that doesn't cause problems are still a problem in themselves since they are either ignore or supportive to the groups that do cause problems rather than rebuking their fucking kids

if I had a genocide X button I wouldn't be removing the muds or the niggers, but rather the fucking gypsies. muds can stay in the containment zones. but you see fucking beggars / outside every store or handing out papers about needing money for their sick family and 23 kids in the commuter and subway trains. stolen property? break-in on homes when people are away on vecation? setting up camps at resting areas and then completely ruining it littering trash everywhere? scam/conning? all gypsies

I live in Germany, right at the French border. The French treat their immigrants like their nuclear reactors: Put them on the border and you'll only have to deal with half the fallout.
Everything on their borders, apart from some smalm villagea, is a desaster and not worth the visit.
My hometown has immigrant districts too. The Italian district is fine and mostly clean. The Turkish district is dirty and poor, but not that dangerous.
The “French“ coming over at night because we are the only bigger city in the area are the big issue for us

and also this.

Sandniggers generally spend all their money here, unlike slavs/gypsies who all send their money back to their families where they came from.

Correct me if I'm wrong please:
A No Go Zone is pretty much a Muslim/shitskin ghetto where police refuse to enter so sharia law is enforced?

My entire home town is overrun by all sorts of immigrants, but fuck them if they think there are places I can't go.

Not in Italy
Organized crime is quick to identify "no-go" zones and make them trade hubs for black markets and drug zones, which prompts an higher police surveillance, which makes the migrants in the zone less likely to start shit, which makes the no-go zone safer, until another one pops out and the cycle begins anew
It's an endless cat-and-mouse game and the only places where drug and black market are statically present are because of snitches, local protection or straight out masters of the trade that have yet to be pinned down since they started business

There still are no-go zones around the country, but that's because there's identification centers still, and most places are unsafe to roam at night anyway
I wouldn't go more than a kilometer inside the GRA at night, and I fucking live here

Nobody really knows what it's supposed to mean exactly. It's a meme word.

Trump calls it "inner cities." His solution is better policing.

La Chapelle in Paris, Molenbeek in Brussels, Rosengaard in Malmoe are all examples of no-go zones.

If someone denies that he's lying.

All of Germany really.

I live near Frankfurt and in Frankfurt those zones are real more or less the half city

People use it different ways, which is part of the reason you get conflicting information. Things like this user is talking about are areas where civilians are heavily deterred from entering but that police won't flat-out refuse to enter. They will likely have to go in there with backup.

That's part of the reason people say "there are no no-go zones in Europe," because their definition is areas where police refuse to enter, where the colloquial usage has become "areas where the crime and violence are so bad that civilians stay away from them."

So one thing I wonder is, are a lot of these crimes just under-reported to police? Are police refusing to respond to them? Why are there no investigations or convictions of criminals? This seems almost equally a failure of law enforcement as it is immigration policy.

Is it because the perps are minors and therefore can't be tried as adults?

MYTH

Northern Germany, Kiel. No new zones atm, but we had one of Turks for many years now, they're killing goats there in their backyards and lots of robberies. Actual murders are rare.

>I live in Germany, right at the French border. The French treat their immigrants like their nuclear reactors: Put them on the border and you'll only have to deal with half the fallout.

Just like Aachen. You moederneuker.

wow I feel bad for you guys. I can leave my phone on an open counter in public for an hour and no one will take it.
jk fuck you guys I am free. niggers are your problem.

When you do something against those people you are called a Nazi in Germany.
And that's way the police didn't do anything.

Poland is no-go zone for (((migrants)))

Welcome to Belgium? Try the national kebab!

>Maskačka has become safer then Western Capitals
Is this real life?

I don't know of migrant no-go zone, but 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants zone do exist. I live in one of them so I don't have problems.
Avoid most of the huge cities and their suburbs, particularly Paris and Marseille.

Living in Hamburg I can say that the Wilhemsburg part is basically Nigger and Immigrant Town. So disgusting. I dont go there anymore.

Keep fighting Hong Kong. May your days be free, full of mathematics, and free of shit mainlanders. Call us when it's time to storm Beijing again.

The whole Paris region is one big no-go zone.

Yes and yes.

>tfw early 2015 eurofags deny the existence of no go zones as fake news.
>tfw when all europe is a no go zone 2 years after.

CANT WAIT FOR 2018.
Muslims sure as hell work fast omg feels good man.

Come back to mummy Britannia, Hongy :(

Can i come as refugee to Israel?

I guess nationalism is great when only your country gets to enjoy it, right?