I know and understand why Sup Forums hates muslims and jews...

I know and understand why Sup Forums hates muslims and jews, but I also think not literally every single jew or muslim is evil or has an agenda.

It's true that the elites of the world, the most powerful people, are mostly jewish. It's also true that they deliberately try to manipulate the world to benefit themselves and other jews. HOWEVER, every run of the mill jew you meet is unlikely to have some sort of scheme. Most of them are probably just normal people that don't even think about jew shit that much.

Same KIND OF applies to muslims. Islam is a terrible religion, but the average run of the mill muslims is either A) Going to be very conservative and have shitty points of view that are incompatible with European values, but not a literal terrorist and probably a normal guy for the most part OR one of those muslims that come from SEA countries that are barely muslim (I knew a lot in university who drank and fuck and they way they described it is "You know how cristians are cristian, but they only really go to church for weddings and besides for christmas, rarely celebrate christianity? That")

Point is, the religious institutions and ideologies themselves are bad and affect us negatively, but a random off-the-street muslim or jew is likely to just be "some guy". To imply that they're all some sort of hive mind collectively working towards a common scheme is autismo. It's the higher ups that are the issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism
youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spanish
>thinks jews and muslims arent so bad
What a fucking cuck,our ancestors kicked the jews and the muslims,are you going to disappoint him?

NEWS FLASH

We live in an age of identity politics. The governments and institutions serve collective groups who in turn vote collectively for politicians who serve them.

Yet white people are forbidden from organizing in their own collective interests.

I give not one single fuck what the tenets of Islam are or Judaism or anything. I just want a government that serves my interests without divided loyalty.

I think on a GRAND SCALE its bad, my point is that the average jew or muslim is just "some guy". You think if you talked to some 20-something year old gay jew, he'd know all about this scheming all plans to overthrow Europe? He just wants to suck dicks and be a degenerate like any college student. He probably doesnt even care that much about being a jew.

I also want a government that puts the native population first, but I doubt it'll happen, unfortunately.

no they arent all bad or evil but many of the good moderate ones quietly support isis AQ and other orgs. When i was a teen i worked in a restaurant and one of the delivery drivers was a palestinian. Was kind of buddies with him then one day we were talking world politics and he moentioned that many people at his most gave money to hamas and hezbollah and AQ (isis was not known at this time, around 2003) I was shocked. He said that back home they were not only militant but also the only real charitable organaizations so many people sympathised with them and even those who despised the violence would give money in order to continue their charitbale works.

Thats what politicians say.Terrorists are just some muslims,not all.If we purge them alll,we end terrorism,its simple

That's true, but you'd end up killing millions of people who are, factually, not terrorists. They have incompatible values and should be kicked out or forced to convert, like what happened before, but literally murdering people, children included, is quite barbatic.

Kill the roots of the plant, sure, but don't burn the leaves.

Man maybe you're right, but there isn't really any statistical evidence to indicate whether or not these people truly are extremists. From personal anectodal evidence, some muslims and jews are pretty decent guys. They're people who have simply been indoctrinated their whole lives to follow a noxious and evil set of ideals. The cure isn't to kill them, it's to educate them and eradicate the problem from the source.

mosque*

yeah most are ok on an individual basis but whose side do you think they will be on when the shit hits the fan? The people who they have been taught since birth are evil oppressors and infidels or their own people. Only whites go against their own.

>but you'd end up killing millions of people
Well,the end justifies the means

This is shitposting. Remember this. It serves no purpose ither than to appear edgy and funny. It scarily is effective to new lurkers

If you're implying a literal civil war, I think a lot of the younger people will rebel because they live in a comparatively liberal society and will reject muslim values. Some others will remain neutral, and the majority will stick with the muslim side. but remember, they're humans after all. They'll be conflicted and not want to hurt or kill their friends, or destroy their own homes. People are more complex than cannon fodder vidya minions.

Overall, muslims would side with their own kind, but there are some who wouldn't. There are people among them worth saving. that's the sad part, they're not ALL corrupt. On a case by case basis, you can meet the odd bro muslim, but should treat the population as a whole as the enemy. But the fact that even some can be saved, means its worth TRYING as opposed to "lolcarpetbomb". We're better than that. If anything, such an act of peaceful conversion over brute force will be remembered as an example of our mercy and nations will be thankful for it in the future.

Genocide isn't a good thing or a way to deal with a problem with a group of people that share an ideology you disagree with because:

1)It's barbaric to kill innocents en masse like cattle and unbefiting of us
2) there are different levels of faith and a lot of those people are armchair jews who didn't really support judaism strongly or support a diluted version
3) it gives liberals a weapon against us to portray us as monsters
4) Innocent children will die.

OK why does nobody ever fucking learn about the Jewish people before shitposting.

There was a schism in the 17th and 18th centuries, Sabaens and Frankists are not fucking jews, they are the oposite. Complete satanists.

They run the world now, don't blame the original/mostly current Jews who kept with god.

>It's barbaric to kill innocents en masse like cattle and unbefiting of us

some of them arent innocents,and that benefits us
> there are different levels of faith and a lot of those people are armchair jews who didn't really support judaism strongly or support a diluted version

jews told the romans to kill jesus,we will not forget that,they must have to pay for it

>it gives liberals a weapon against us to portray us as monsters

if there is no democracy there are no liberals

>Innocent children will die

One day those children will become men

Get fucked Jesus was a Jewish Meshiah, and the Romans did not kill him its fucking metaphorical he died and was reborn, fucking pleb.

redpill me on this user

I've been trying to read holy books of different religions to understand them better, perhaps that'd help?

>some of them arent innocents,and that benefits us

SOME. Which is slaughtering them en masse is barbaric. Trials and investigations is what you need, or some similar method ofonly killing the guilty.

>jews told the romans to kill jesus,we will not forget that,they must have to pay for it

Yeah, those particular jews back then.

>Ok Goldberg, some jews several centuries ago killed Jesus so I'm going to shove you alive into an oven to burn to death as your flesh disintegrates against hot metal and the fluids inside your body boil and your howls echo through the chambers

>if there is no democracy there are no liberals
>Trusting a single individual or groups of individuals to have complete power over a nation and not be corrupt

>One day those children will become men

And they can be converted

btw yo soy un Alberto Barbosa y vivo en España, no soy Español.

>he died and was reborn
Yeah sure,a heart attack right?kek

>And they can be converted
Yeah,jesus was tecnically a converted,but the fact is that we cant trust on them,so we need other "means" to be sure that they converted...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

Tolkien wrote the Jesuit version of these events, the darkness was the Ottomans taking an ancient form of power (very much like worshipping the bull) and a load of jews got corrupted and converted, mostly Khazari Jews, who 'Dug too deep' (funny how dwarves call themself khazad) and Saruman is this Jacob Frank dude chilling in Isenburg (isengaard).

There is also a shitlaod of actual jews telling you this, like this guy;

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA

Also Turkey is still the home of the Donmeh, crypto jews, who are playing wrecking European heritage and culture left right and centre with these satanic societies.

Nah gas em all desu

The well-meaning majority is irrelevant.

bullshit. They will all fight with their people to a man. Only euorpeans are stupid enough to think supporting oyur own culture is bad. They will not fight for europe against their own retard.

Unfortunately you are full retard will never get that.

>advocating for torture

you do realize you're supporting the torture and genocide of people who's religion you oppose, right?

We're better than them user. We don't do that. Don't debase yourself.

It's not irrelevant on a day to day basis. I'm not going to kick the shit out of the convenience store owner, mr Abdul, just because he owns a Quran. A lot of people would though.

Sooo the son of god died because he had cancer?Cmon protestants,you can do better than this...

Nah, that's conjecture user. People are more complex than that. the MAJORITY would support islam in a race war, but not all. That fact that not every single one is evil is what makes me think conversion and liberating people from this evil mindset is a task worth pursuing.

I'm not an anti-European btw. I love Europe and am very patriotic. I want our nations to live peacefuly and our ethnicities to be preserved and am really fucking angry about Manchester. I support killing the guy who did that and also to close the borders on the hordes of undocumented random migrants from god knows where.

>We don't do that
We did and we became the first world power,coindicence?I think not...

That's different. Muslims were in an all out war with Iberia for hundreds of years. And even then, during the Blood cleanse, We allowed conversions.

I thought jesus was black, and a fictional invention of the roman state.

I also thought that the jews were the first organized paramilitary to negotiate a covenant with the angelic bureaucracy that sprung up in the wake of God's death?

Every fucking civilizated european country expelled jews,its simple spanon,they are a fucking cancer

I'm Jewish and you are a full retard atheist/satanist.

If you honesty think 'teaching the blind to see, dying and being reborn, being the son of no man but the alpha and omega' is a real story.. wow.. no dude, its some spiritual teacher running around trying to wake cunts like you up.

the faith, the dogma, the set of beliefs. Yes, I support getting rid of that. The point is that as individuals, people are more complex than just their religions. Simply radically saying "Jews GTFO" would NEVER work in this current world unless we went to an all out war and we'd be branded as evil forevermore. It needs to be more subtle. This would give us the benefit of saving some people from judaism, too.

The Kings used the Jewish peoples to collect taxes, don't collect from the people, collect from the Jews who lend money, then when your people are piste off, scapegoat the jews (release them into the wild), internal instability averted.

>I'm Jewish
That explains everything

While I will agree that not all Jews are part of the problem (had a friend who is one of the few hundreds of jews in my country, who redpilled me on everything their religious texts has to offer on goys), muslims are a different breed of degenerate.

What you need to realize is that jews have something to fight for in unity, Israel and their faith and all that. Muslims are spread out all over the world. They are from africa, middle east, india and south asia. The only common ground they have is the ''murder keffirs'' part of their war book. Their cultures can only assimilate and become one through the slaughter of anyone that isn't a muslim.

And with all the lies and subversion, the only reason to remove the threat of both jews and muslims, would be too make them denounce their religions and then lock them into a room that has microphones and cameras everywhere, to see if they start praying to their god. Allowed subversion to further their agenda and all that. This will mostly only combat the mussies, seeing as jews are spread far too thin in every day life to do any damage. This is also why they strive after highly sought after and powerful positions, without that they would be nothing.

OH hah who do you think created the Pepe meme, who supports Israel more than the democrats? huh? ;D

-A Jew

I dont give a fuck about (((burgers))),they are fucking degenerate,a country full of niggers and illegals,russia should nuke that shithole

>Not all of them are bad
>But if we continue to import them they will outnumber and genocide us

>That's true, but you'd end up killing millions of people who are, factually, not terrorists

And you would save millions of YOUR people. Who do you value more your white country men are 70 IQ blacks who you have nothing in common with?

should be obvious to anybody not severely autistic.
there's a ton of atheist jews out there and even right-leaning jews. they're not all involved in some nefarious talmudic or anti-white conspiracy.
it's the same with muzzies but to a much lesser extent i think.. an alarming amount of them hold views that go against western values, and also so called 'moderate' muslims act as a cover for the radicals in their ranks.
also there's more of a biological component to the problem with muslims, with them being mostly sand niggers and all.

Would be allot of collateral on innocents, the actual elite satanist circle is only 8-8,500 strong.

Why do you think muslims would care more about some random people instead of other muslims?

Here we have a lot of weak leftists fags because they lost the civil war,you will not convince him,they society already washed his brain

It is the ATHEIST jews involved in the ANTI WHITE CONSPIRACY

stop shitposting and go do some research

These self hating faggots deserve to be killed by blacks. They can ignore the terrorist attacks in Europe but got forbid that 20 niggers drown.

>According to the Jewish Agency, for the year 2007 Israel is home to 5.4 million Jews (40.9% of the world's Jewish population), while the United States contained 5.3 million (40.2%)

Nuke it

I'm a muslim and I'm happy with my life. Islam taught me how to handle rage, teach me to eat properly, have good relationship with parents and friends, help me meditate and calm.

cucks like you must die

Less than 0.01% of those Jews in Israel are the ones attacking western civilisation.

also the main enemy are women, they ruin everything, kill kikes , mudslimes and female genocide

leftist must be purgued, and give them helicopter rides

and the shit ISIS do really disappoints me. I'm embarrased and sorry.

Which kind of Muslim are you, good that you found light in it. I believe its the average camel fucker in the middle east who cannot interprete that stuff properly, like the average neckbeard on pol.

I literally dont care if you are muslim as long as you stay in your country. I even have muslim friends but they all live in middle east.

We are only sick of mass immigration

Fuck off we just tore apart 5+ countries for oil.

"We" are you a jew? If not then you took no part of your jew owned country

I understand why you guys are mad but at the same time you can't take arab degeneracy and Islam as one. Trust me, I study at an uni full of arabs and I despice most of them. They come to my country and trying to convert this already shithole of a country into and arab shithole.

Dear OP... every jew is taught when they first step into the synagogue, to hate the goyim and enslave him. Their evil has wreaked havoc upon mankind for thousands of years and they won't stop until they completely take over the world collectively.

I fully support the death of every jewish life. babies and all!

See the problem with your cuck line of thinking is that if you let some live they will grow again and come back for vengeance.

Goddamn shocking that your nonsense should come out of a Spaniard in any case, you'd think you people would have learned.