WTF?

My fellow 'murricans, what the fuck is that?

it's a vidya game and it looks fun
you get to shoot christians in the face
i'm buying it

fpbp

For a moment I thought it said nigger

Oh great SJW games.

you sound like an SJW with all the complaining and butthurt over a fucking vidya game

lol

A game where you solve all your problems by killing 100s of people. By the end of it you are usually a worse person then the real villains of it. If Ubisoft is smart they could have a pretty compelling narrative about the nature of fighting one extreme with another in terms of politics here.

Maximum over tip*

yeah but it would be more fun to play as the "bad" guys and shoot degenerates and atheists in the face

>if Ubisoft is smart

It's going be trash and buggy, have that same annoying girl voice actor that stars in every game they make, and be supported by plebbit

The best thing about the us is that we are the only country that has dangerous religious cults deep out in the country. It's unique to our nation and worthy of a story

It's going to sell like dogshit. Great strategy, Ubisoft.

Ubisoft being French. Game is probably developed in Europe or Canada.

They already tried something like this with Rainbow Six: Patriots. It ended up getting canceled.

The lefties want to train minority kids into video games to get desensitized to killing whites. The left plans to use the young bi-racial, black, and Mexican kids like ISIS in an American civil war.

Games, like other types of media, sways culture. It appears that the jewish narrative, currently running rampant in movies and news, are hitting them.

waiting for photoshop edit

>raised and live in the deep south
>always liked the Christian cult theme

I don't know, depending on how they handle it I will probably love it. But you just know it'll be some dindu nuffin main character that has to kill all the whities.

>Farcry
Shit game

Poland knows what a good video plays like.

>degenerates
yeah, you get to shoot unicorn believers

It's published by FRANCE.

Watch the entire team be composed of mudslimes.

Fay Cry 5 by Ubisoft Morocco

the wolf looks cool

Mexican kids and communities, at least where I work with don't like blacks and prefers whites and we have 3 blacks in our entire 100k cities. The rest are whites and Asians but dominantly Hispanic kek

you forgot the most important cross:
>crosshairs
and how you can point them at a christian's head before turning it into a canoe

How many people have evangelical Christians killed in the past 10 years though.
Versus a farcry game based in idk SYRIA
> tfw you will never get to choose your faction and fight for control over a giant litter box