Jewanon in peace

I have been told numerous times to fuck off from here due to my (((ethnicity))), for the actions of other Jews, even when pointing out the ills of Islam.

I don't want to wipe out the white race and steal everyone's money. I don't care about that. All I want to do is eat my bagel and schmear, and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

As being a red pulled Jew myself. I see some crazy shit, and it kinda sucks. It would be one thing if the Jews on here weren't red pilled but if a Jew is red pilled than I don't see why they have a problem with us.

It will probably suck being a Jew somewhere soon

That's all good but you're still a kike.

In my country, there's 1500 jews. That's 0,003% of the population, and you'd think that they would be rather stealthy and not stick out.

Wrong! As pic related says, some of you are just born nationwreckers. And those jews are fucking good at it. Which means when society falls down around us, guess who gets the rope?

It sucks for you, but it's best in the long run if all jews just went back to your homeland and stayed there.

And where is it that you are referring too

people are welcome to their own opinions in a free society. some of those opinions will be bad opinions, including those of some Jews. It is up to you and yours to maintain yourselves regardless. Scapegoating is excuses for failure.

there are good Jews too

Some of you white people are nationwreckers too.

why do jews love antagonizing the goyim so much? how many times have you been expelled and genocided for being huge cunts to your hosts? i just dont get it.

Every religion/ethnicity/race, has destroyed some type of civilization, some more than others, but that does not negate the group, it negates the people who agree with it.

>I don't want to wipe out the white race and steal everyone's money. I don't care about that. All I want to do is eat my bagel and schmear, and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Me too. Let's be friends.

Yes. And those opinions always run contrary to the wishes and needs of the majority. It's a weird alliance between jews, leftism and islam here in Norway. Where the state of Israel is vilified while the jews here is basically shouting for more muslim immigration. These things gets noticed by the natives that care.

Sure, there's good jews. That's why I want you to go to Israel. Good people dont deserve pogroms.

If you deport people because they could potentially be nation-wreckers then you might as well deport everyone. Just seek out anyone, Jew or non-Jew, known for practicing subversion tactics and deport them instead.

less than 1% of a population makes up a very significant percentage of the liberal shills in the media in most european countries. sorry but this cannot be dismissed with "some jews are good some jews are bad" its a systematic fucking problem with your people

Yeah I and I don't agree with the globalism and the complete mental retardation that is the current left. But I cannot abandon my culture and what I love because of the common.

Look at the Israeli posters. They despise Muslims, yet the narrative is that they all go round saying "oy vey goyim, it's a religion of peace!"

Jews can be deported to Israel, which most likely will take them gladly.
Traitors gets the rope.

Most conservative Jews in America are on the right, the Orthodox are the crazy far left and the globalist. There are way more of them in Europe and Asia.

Yea well my people, my culture, are being genocided by your kind. In the face of that desperation? You get no kind words from me. The war is on. You are the enemy.

I oppose white genocide and sympathize with you guys. I don't get this whole guilt by association thing.

But why dispise the religion , and yet not the group of globalist. I hate globalism I think it is a terrible idea but I am Jewish. So if all Jews love globalism and yet I don't does that make the statement still stand.

I agree, it's like saying all Christians are terrible because of the mass amounts of murder they have cause, so in turn all Christians want violence and purity. But that statement is not true and so is the same for all the Jews are terrible

Maybe start by not calling everyone who isn't a member of your master race slurs like "goyim"?

You know, when you treat people as human beings they tend to respond in kind. When you treat them as some sort of garbage because they weren't born to your in-group, they tend to see you as the human garbage.

Also, maybe try not advertising your master race membership so hard? This is an anonymous image board. No one knows who you are unless you tell them.

I'm actually really fascinated by Jews and would like more Jewish friends. Jews on Sup Forums either make really insightful posts or trash without too much middle ground.
>even when pointing out the ills of Islam.
That's because you guys have kvetched so much you've become the boy who cried wolf.

Why is it that the only kikes that do good posts from time to time are those posting from israel. Whenever some kike outs himself from any other country their post is either complete shit or tries to shill for some shit. Would sending them all to istael actually make them better people? When they are all there i mean at least they wont be able to kike around in you country anymore, and if noone kikes around anymore for israel they would have to behave like a decent country or would suffer consequences like any other country

I don't think he was actually calling anyone a goyim, but more or less as a misnomer or joke. And the only times I've heard a Jew call someone a goyim is as a joke, I've never heard a jew actually call someone a goy and mean it in a offensive way

>Maybe start by not calling everyone who isn't a member of your master race slurs like "goyim"
>race slurs
Aaaaaaaand the far right has come full circle. Don't get so assblasted over a fucking happy merchant meme, nigger.

>When you treat them as some sort of garbage because they weren't born to your in-group, they tend to see you as the human garbage
Now you know how I feel. Why can't we all just get along?

Don't worry, hitler had some jews in high SS ranks as well. I personally don't hate all jews, I just acknowledge the fact that disproportionate amount of jews are at the top and they are the most liberal, left-leaning demographic in western countries. Definitely many jews must go when white ethnostate gets created or civil war happens, but some redpilled jews are fine and can be spared in my book.

Fuck off kike.

Of course, they would obtain some sense of responsibility when they realize one day that they cannot screw over a country that is literally a jewish ethnostate. Nothing wrong with Israel, just that they drag USA into stupid conflicts is what bothers me.

Being a red pilled jew I mostly agree with your opinion

fuck you, your kind of people destroyed too many lives in this world, you're responsible for starting wars, pushing degeneracy, creating poverty

I do not despise you. In fact, you're an industrious if mischiveous people. And that's why I want you out. Sooner or later, you just mess things up. As shown in the picture.

It's nothing about hating on the jews and more of securing the future of my people. And by extension your people future is also secured.

Europeans and especially New-Europeans can't pogrom you if you aren't here.

Creating fellow white people

Fuck off with your Jew tricks you dirty kikes.

What if I want to push back against the Jewish-controlled agenda of globalism and multiculturalism? I want to be responsible for my own actions, not the actions of my people. I was raised Catholic and never associated myself with my Jewish heritage.

Never understood reference to this meme anyone can give me a rundown ???

No we won't.
Don't send us the nation wreckers, just gas them

If im done with school n sheeiit i'll probably move to israel

A cute anime girl is on the verge of confessing her love to you.

your genetics have to go

Sending them to Israel won't make them better, but bitter. Maybe their kids will turn out okay.
The reason they don't come to Israel is because they are opposed to the idea of nationalism for everyone, including Jews.

It is sad that I can't tell if you are serious or joking anymore

>Europeans and especially New-Europeans can't pogrom you if you aren't here.
Basically Herzl's idea

yea they are fine people in israel because unlike elsewhere the interests of their tribe are actually in sync with the interests of their country

It's cool Jewanon.
Your kind controls the White House these days

Just give back Israel.

Its not yours

Every jew I've ever met has been an insufferable commie. All commies deserve death.

Chiseled features are more attractive to women. Chicks follow hot guys no matter what.
Jews have to rape Slavs because no one wants to touch them.
Google white sex slaves in Israel.

#notalljews
#notallmuslims
#notalljews

The fact is Jews are importing minority's into white countries to destroy them. Divide and conquer. most people on pol are redpilled on what's happening. Sure even if you do manage to get greater Israel you will get cucked by your Jewish commie elite and it will be a shit hole. Everywhere will be a shit hole.

We should just kill all lefties desu

this. fucking jewanon is trying to be stealthy right now. they embed in your country like rats and its impossible to get them out.

With Jews you lose

No quarter.
You all have to die.