Brother Nathanael - the ultimate red pill

This guy is the most based, red pilled person I`ve ever seen. I thought I was red pilled before but he has opened my eyes to a whole new level of wakefulness - that the Jews are responsible for everything that`s wrong with the world - and that the Holocaust TM never happened. A former Jew himself, now an orthodox priest of 40+ years, he sure knows his stuff about how bad the Jewery is (from inside knowledge). You should all check him out:

brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=HBW8OY5SK11O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDnwEQLRBzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to 6 years ago.

He still makes videos almost every day...
youtu.be/WDnwEQLRBzo

> the Jews are responsible for everything that`s wrong with the world

Not true. Jews are a big part, but also the stupidity of humanity. I would say our share of blame is like 80% and Jew 15%, the 5 that is left we shall leave for the possibility of Ayys meddling in our shit.

don't blame stupid people, have some sympathy

I think the catholic church is the beast of revelation 13 and i still love brother Nathanael!

So whats the deal with kushner, bros? i keep hearing about him.

no, it is not about being stupid, rather ignorant. The whole story has many dimensions to it.
It ties in that saying;
>good times create weak people
>weak people create bad times
>bad times create strong people
>strong people create good times.
>repeat

His father, Charles, is a convicted criminal who was thrown in prison by Krispie Kream Christie (US Attorney at the time). Pleaded guilty and served 14 months of a 2 year sentence. Charges include 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.

This picture is satire right?

who knows, maybe someone is indeed stupid in that many dimensions.
Never fails to burn me sides tho.

It's a meme you dip

lurk more

Brother Nathanael is based. He is the best proof that Judaism is a religion and not a race. Yeal Kushner is the second best proof.

Whats a meme. You mean a maymay?

I quite like his videos, seems like a nice man too, like that anti israel state rabbi (even if i don't really care about the palestine conflict)I agree with this, but when you live in a society that never played you like a fiddle, i guess when a jew came outta the blue and tricks you, you kinda end up pissed

(((Controled))) (((Opositon)))

>welcome to 6 years ago
as though new people dont come here? Oldfag retard.

You cripplechan fuckers think everyone is controlled opposition
He calls out the jews. If you want controlled opposition look at Alex Jones and his kike wife

I thought allot about Alex Jones.
I dont think he is controlled opposition, far from it. But like u said he has connections to kikery. And that creates some red lines for him. But that is okay, because he did everything but named the Jew, for anyone capable of adding two single digit number together, that should be enough.

Also, naming the Jew for the outlet as big as his, might be: shooting your self in a foot, kind of deal. Think about it.

you sound yorkshire

is this satire?

Funny you mention it, because i was just thinking how I never left the premises of Balkan

This guy hates America.

I haven't Kek'd this hard at a shitpost in ions. Thanks

Just say some anti-israeli things and talk about how they meddle in american politics through big lobbyist groups
it's not that hard

>A former Jew himself
Once a jew, always a jew.

He did, just replace the "elite globalists" word he uses for the Jew. And voila!
He basically, if u listen, left you one word short of full story. Not many can say that.

>pizzagate.jpg
>HISNAMEIS.jpg

why is this very same stuff happening in Israel then, they are being invaded by niggers too.

why does no one ever answer this

literally non-argument.
U have to at least point out the possible subversion he is trying to achieve, and if you know anything about Kikery, you would know how they feel about those that convert.