Is the GOP a Party of Peace?

The evidence is piling up against them...

>pussygrabbing
>reporterassaulting
>canceling healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, that's why they started an unnecessary war in Iraq.

Couldn't have done it without Hillary's support. Stronk womyn an all

majority of Democrats voted against Iraq war.

Come back when the GOP is busting out windows, rioting, burning cars and beating up people in the streets with bike locks, knives and pipes.

I'll take that over 10s of thousands of innocent people getting killed in a US driven war that was not necessary.

PEACE NO LONGER

wait until you find out what Hillary Clinton and Obama did to Libya, Syria, and the rest of the """Arab Spring"""

>majority of Democrats voted against Iraq war.

wrong

>canceling healthcare
so hospitals arent a thing now? why wasnt i told? who will deliver the babies? does this mean i can be a street gynecologist and look at praginas all day

check the vote bub

Lol at using these three examples when republicans and democrats both blow people up in foreign countries on the fucking regular

Is it OK to punch Guardian clickbait writers?

On starting a war in Iraq in 2002:
- 215 (96.4%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.
- 82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.

Not the same.

>autism

Do you understand how voting works? They didn't vote this way because they were opposed to the war, they voted to oppose Republicans.

There's not a doubt in my mind that the Democrats would have started a war in Iraq, had Gore won in 2000.

>had Gore won in 2000
Had that happened, planes never would have hit the towers.

I don't think Iraq II would have happened. I do think Afghanistan still would have.

if 9/11 happened under Gore watch, yes Afghanistan would have become a parking lot. Instead it became a cash cow for war mongers.

Remember Tora Bora!

Could have had bin Laden in Dec 2001. Pres Bush said no.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k

Well instead you can have both (Lybia, Syria).