Explain yourself Australia

>Ben & Jerry’s bans two scoops of same flavor until marriage equality comes to Australia
'This doesn’t even begin to compare to how furious you would be if you were told you were not allowed to marry the person you love,' say Ben & Jerry’s

Ben & Jerry’s announced today that it was barring customers at is 26 stores in Australia from ordering two scoops of the same flavor.
It’s doing so to highlight the lack of marriage equality for LGBTI people in Australia.
‘Imagine heading down to your local Scoop Shop to order your favorite two scoops of Cookie Dough in a waffle cone. But you find out you are not allowed – Ben & Jerry’s has banned two scoops of the same flavor. You’d be furious!’ said the company in a statement.
‘But this doesn’t even begin to compare to how furious you would be if you were told you were not allowed to marry the person you love.
‘So we are banning two scoops of the same flavor and encouraging our fans to contact their MPs to tell them that the time has come – make same sex marriage legal! Love comes in all flavours!’
To accompany the initiative, the ice-cream giant is installing post boxes emblazoned with rainbows in each of its Australian stores. It wants customers to write a postcard to their MP urging them to back marriage equality.
‘We will make sure that the postcards are delivered before the final parliamentary session on June 13th, before the budget is announced –We see this as the next opportunity for to achieve marriage equality, so we need to act NOW!’
‘At Ben & Jerry’s we love love, and we think most Australians do too. More Australians than ever before believe everyone should have the right to love who they love – and marry them too, if that’s what makes you happy. Let’s make it happen!’

gaystarnews.com/article/ben-jerrys-marriage-equality-australia/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v7d2v
youtube.com/watch?v=S0NBTF0HREk
youtube.com/watch?v=UL2NylmY8to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B&J isn't even good ice cream. I mean, compared to pleb stuff it's good. But it's a step below other grocery store brands at the same price point.

no one needs two scoops of icecream

I didn't even know Ben and Jerry Shops were a thing. I always thought they just sell prepackaged stuff, and why the hell is an ice cream company having a political agenda

>libtards so fucking asshurt that they're literally banning two scoops

cuckbert pls

>LGBTI
What the fuck is it now? They really like to keep people on their toes with this shit

What the fucks a ben and jerry?
it's pauls, streets or farmers union

>Some Jewish Amerilard company tries to punish based Aussies for not supporting faggot marriage
remind me why we have to explain anything?

>‘Imagine heading down to your local Scoop Shop to order your favorite two scoops of Cookie Dough in a waffle cone. But you find out you are not allowed – Ben & Jerry’s has banned two scoops of the same flavor. You’d be furious!’ said the company in a statement.

I'd tell them to fuck off and go get ice cream that actually tastes good from somewhere else.

Let's inconvenience our customers to force our political beliefs on a country. What could go wrong?

Why would you name yourself that?

Australians are flaming homosexuals.

no u

TWO FUCKING SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

t. country with gay marriage

There's more icecream than meme and meme's

This, if any business tried that shit here people would go somewhere else

Sweet. Are they doing the same campaign in saudi arabia?

memecream

Lesbian, gay, bi, tranny, intergalactic

What does the I in LGBTI stand for?

sometimes I wonder if I died that night and this is hell

Please don't legalize gay marrige Ausfags. It was a huge mistake here. After they stop complanong about marriage, they start pushing trannies in the wrong bathroom and all your middle schoolers will become bisexual faggots in 3 years time.

>intergalactic

yeah, I thought it was lgbtq

>people stop going to B&J because they don't appreciate being shilled to hard by a mediocre ice cream company
>sales dive in Australia
>they backtrack in less than a week

you arent a real american

total disgrace

But they started pushing that before gay marriage was legalized......

This. Actual equal rights aren't enough for them,they want to become more powerful than anyone in the current social hierarchy.

Order 3 scoops of the same kind

Problem solved

>be Australian
>go to supermarket
>buy tub of Ben & Jerry's
>take home
>put two scoops on my cone
check mate jews

yfw the two scoop meme you were contributing to was merely a prologue for B&J's hip new guerilla marketing scheme

Stop making us all look fat

>(((Ben & Jerry's)))
Thanks Vermont...

are you assuming that ice cream's flavor??

also: i love when companies try to shoe horn in their social agendas, really helps their bottom lines. really makes their share holders happy

Go to a different company will not help in this case. They will be in business since SJWs eat more ice cream than you do.

The unlimited genders and the all gender restrooms only appeared after gay marriage was legalized. Before that it was just talk on Tumblr.

Gay marriage is rotting our country and you'd be a fool to support it.

fatass americans love two scoops as much as they love nigger dick which is quite a lot.

In case anyone was wondering, here are their full names:

Ben (((Cohen)))
Jerry (((Greenfield)))

Explains a lot...

Lol nice Nepal you guys are savage

You can't afford 2 scoops, paella nigger.

Not our problem.

shocker

Australia why you have to gay cunts for? Not happy, gonna write a mean letter to them

Australia won't have to explain anything
This is an impractical business strategy and Ben and Jerry's will suffer for it there.

I never buy ben and jerrys and never will now.

It never fucking fails.

pt2

You don't have to eat it all in one sitting, fatass.
>he doesn't have a personal ice cream scoop freezer he carries on his person at all times

>go with a friend
>each order two different matching scoops
>swap with your friend
>now you both have two matching scoops

Problem B&J?

What if you are a faggot and demand 2 scoops pf the same thing?

B&J is 90% sugar. Fck off with that crap.

no HFCS

>buying chocolate ice cream from two dudes obsessed with anus

but why

Do they really believe their customers are that cucked they will go along with this and not go to the competition? Only ones I can see supporting this is virtue signaling cucklords that are cucks to begin with.

This is gonna tank sales hardcore.

Good.

>adults whining about ice cream

When can this world end?

Boycott them and run them out of business. There are plenty of other companies that make ice cream.

Fuck Ben & Jerry's ! Once they stuck their big fat nose into politics, I stopped eating their ice cream.

GAY MARRIAGE NOW GOY!

It's LGTBQIASH*&FASJ#L)K now, what are you, an everythingphobe?

when you stop sucking cock

Bruce Jenner came out as trans before gay marriage, faggot

Why would he not?

maybe liberals just don't like even numbers?

would explain why they're so odd...

Ben and Jerry are real people and both jewish in case anybody wondered

2 scoops!

Wouldn't it make more sense to ban two scoops of different flavour since they are all about faggotry?

I guess that would damage their business too much.

(((Ben & Jerry's)))

That won't happen.

This gif pisses me off...

archive.fo/v7d2v
Sorry lads, the Jews got to us

>homosexuals
>love

We gave the faggots a chance to vote on this topic and they refused.

Ben And Jerry's can go complain to the faggots about that.

>Urge your MP!
>Write a letter

WE LITERALLY GAVE YOU A FUCKING VOTE. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TICK A FUCKING BOX.

YOU SAID NO (BECAUSE YOU DEGENERATE SODOMITES KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE ANSWER WILL BE)

and sound more like sublimial racemixing propaganda hidden behind LGBTKILWHYTES

Australia won't legalise gay marriage for quite some time.
Too many people are vehemently opposed as compared to the apathy of those who support it.

Also find examples of where they use 2 of the same things in their operations and call them hypocrites for it, use their own stupidity against them.

A challenger needs to appear. Some creative soul to take up the banner and counter this nonsense. What form will it take though? Roy & Earl's Vanilla Ice Cream Bar? A Hitler, and Morrissey, approved line of vegan dishes?

I bet you a dillion drillion dollhairs it does.

When will memes stop becoming reality?

TWO SCOOPS??!

But what about if I want 3 scoops.

Dear Strayans,

Don't buy Ben & Jerry's, support your local chains.

The last CEO who tried this got Pie'd.

Too bad the Ben & Jerry's CEO's are safely in burgerland.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0NBTF0HREk

The pie company put on a special deal for the face pie. They got told to SHUT IT DOWN for being homophobic.

They didn't though.

Fags still can't get pretend married.

Why doesn't Australia just ban them?

Since when a company has the right to tell voters what they should think?

Or just invited Austrlians to boycott the company

that's ok
but with two vanillas, there has to be one chocolate

This. Lol what the fuck are they thinking? This isn't going to gain them any customers, but they might lose some. What the fuck?

Superior American ice cream is Haagen Dazs. Nobody with taste buds buys B&J.

>local

KEK
I'd have to drive like 3 hours to get to one, irrelevant as fuck store
Please stop posting this same shit over and over again

I've never posted this but I just needed to
TWO SCOOPS?!

Intersex

We're sorry - Everything outside of the two cities we have isn't even liberal. I don't know how this all got so bad

I guess people will just take their business elsewhere if employees aren't willing to give them what they're asking for. Good job guys, this is a clever business strategy.

>t. CNN

Vermont. When you haven't met a black person but you hear they're very nice.

Oh, you know the reason alright.

>LGBTI

what the fuck does the I stand for and how long until we get the P for Pedophiles

>capitalism is right wing
>corporations are on our side go... I mean guy
Remeber christian natsocism or bust

Another example why Australia is fucking gay.

They tried to promote a Canadian pedophile program here too.

""""""""safe""""""" schools, where they encouraged young boys to dress as a girl and explore their sexuality with men.

It almost got through until someone translated to the Chink parents what the pamphlets contained.

Seems Communist China's views on sexuality are not so progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=UL2NylmY8to

>go to ice cream joint
>ask for two vanilla scoops
>"hurr you can't have two whites you fucking white male, you need to add some chocolate!"
>ask again for the same thing and warn that I am going to fuck shit up
>if the nigger at the counter still doesn't comply, I'll just spit in his face, smash tables on the ground and leave