Melting pot vs mixed salad

When did (((intellectuals))) start to replace the melting pot model for the west with the (((mixed salad))) model? Years ago the idea was that immigrants would come to America or the west, learn the culture, assimilate, and become part of society.

Now we have the (((mixed salad))) model where nobody assimilates, immigrants blame the natives when things don't go their way, terrorist attacks happen and people die.

How do we go back to the melting pot model?

>How do we go back to the melting pot model?

you don't.

Rare?

Soon to be extinct after Kim Jong nukes them.

What country

ask your local kike / mason if he is willing to mix with niggers

Id mix her salad, with my cock and tongue, ger salad being her pussy. If you know what i mean.

Guam. Hes been here all day.

I was always told America is a melting pot and Canada is a salad bowl

The reason is because America generally only has English while Canada has French, English and now Chinese as national languages

The basis for bringing communities together is sharing a common language, if you can't do that you're fucked

You dont

>m-muh based melting pot
I hate you with a fiery passion, fucking kill yourself.

Correct.

Assimilation = more miscegenation = less whites

Integration = normalisation of non-whites

It's less shit than salad bowl.

A tangy unifying National dressing is in order

You do realise that 'model' never existed. It was somthing that a British-born Jew and cultural zionist called Israel Zangwill dreamt up for a play of the same name.

>he thinks cultures aren't equal
brainlet

> mixed salad
You mean chunky diarrhea.

>loaded strawman

Gee Bill! How Come Your Mom Lets you make two logical fallacies?

No it isn't, if they never integrate and mix with the locals the natives will turn against them fairly quickly and throw them out.
If you encourage them to mix and assimilate you'll just end up with a racially degenerate shitshow like the US.

fuck off russian scum

> melting pot
implying the melting pot ever worked. If the melting pot modell would have been correct, there would be no niggers in the US anymore. Only brown people. The "melting pot" only included europeans from different countries.

If you want the melting pot back you must ban non europeans from immigrating.

The melting pot also means miscegenation. While I have no problem when whites do it like they did in the pre 1960 US, it's a different story when it comes to Hispanics and muslims. With the latter miscegenation means conversion

Nah. Just add an eye of newt for an att pot.

This.
>America is a melting pot.
Well then how about you stop ruining the steel by adding carbon?