Trump did nothing wrong

Daily Reminder:

There is no evidence of a crime. Neither the Democrats nor the media have offered any evidence to the investigative committee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying that blurting out everything you know as soon as you learn it is a winning strategy
I'm starting to understand why y'all think Trump is so intelligent.

He dindu nuffin he a gud boy
He's going to Temple, changing his life around
We need more monies for his businesses and shit.

I wish man.

well multiple of the people in the know actually have blurted out that theres literally no evidence including jew liberal feinstein......... so........

And how's that going for them?

LOL you're own dem leadership says there is no evidence and Alan Dershowitz, staunch Hillbot, said the same thing. But keep hope alive, K?

Ah that must be why the investigation is completely closed now.

The FBI isn't sharing things with the intelligence committees because you have people like Nunes(who has a degree in jacking off horses) that will run off to the white house to give info.

>Alan Dershowitz
You mean Super Jew is defending Trump?

Shocking!

>There is no evidence of a crime.
This is becoming more and more evident to the public. The longer they drag this out I think it's going to do real damage to the democrat party in the end. They're going to be a laughing stock.

Reminder that Dershowitz helped with OJ too.

Who would be surprised that a dem-led witch hunt doesn't conclude early? Let them investigate.
They are also investigating Killery...do you think they should end that investigation or let it run its course?

>Shocking!
It is kind of shocking that a demshill hillary lover would say anything rational...barring the jew thing I'd say it's a rare pepe.

If that is the case then explain this graph OP

True, but he's still a retard who sold out.

So wait let them investigate or make them give it up since it's a hopeless endeavor, which are you saying they should do?

And why wouldn't the Clinton investigation continue?

I think they should fully investigate Trump and Hillary and hang the guilty parties for treason if the law allows for it.

This, investigate both.

>trump will always be innocent and can never do any wrong and clinton will always be guilty and can never do any right
And you think I'm the one trying to keep hope alive?

>trump will always be innocent
Where did I say that, fampai? Yes I believe you are trying to keep hope alive. I'm not against investigating them both...but the shit dems throw out into the air with no evidence is laughable. Nobody knows a thing until there is an investigation and (hopefully) trial. Everything else is keeping hope alive based on an agenda-driven MSM. If they are both guilty, hang them both.

You didn't say it, but it sure felt like you were implying it. Maybe I'm wrong and you're being genuine and not trying to imply anything, but I think I know a little better than that here.

It is the chan, so I get it. I only want justice. If they're all crooked and fucking us over then I want them crucified. My only allegiance is to my family, and to America, in a broader sense.

If only there were more like you.

ETA: To have loyalty to any group whose main job is to find ways to take more money from your paycheck is insanity. I'm not on either team as neither team is there for us.

I think people are waking up. A country divided against itself cannot stand (against the government that divides them).

Did you vote for Trump?

This.

Cannot vote due to felonies. But I would have probably picked him over Hillary if I started caring about them again. I gave up hope on our gov a long time ago. Much more faith in the people and the country we live in.

Fair enough.

(FAKE NEWS CNN) very fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

It's the same playbook they use against Putin, Orban and others.
They dream up all kinds of nefarious activities but are incapable of bringing forward any evidence that could hold up in a court of law.

>imlying it would be bad if he colluded with the Russians

pretty sure that had nothing to do with the Russia investigation? his words not mine

Nothing brings out the shills like a positive trump thread.
My sides.

That's why they aren't sharing the Comey memos thoigh

Because they spied on Drumpf?