If you think this is food, you might be retarded

If you think this is food, you might be retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question
archive.is/ZbnqL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I went in once and asked for a burger, told them what I want on it, the girl (some ugly paki in a hijab) asked "lettuce?" I'm like yeah. I go back to my work open up the food she put ONLY fucking lettuce on it. I was pissed, ever went there again. Only South St. From now on at least they only hire whites

I am a nigger for liking KFC.

Just some Americans against fast food here.
I haven't eaten fast food since I was 7

The bones are always broken in the chicken, do they beat the shit out of them before butchering them?

never had that problem
Canada's chicken must have osteoporosis

it's not food but it is fucking delicious
1/4lb deluxe, pico guac chicken sandwich, McGangBang, fries w Mac sauce, jalapeƱo mcchicken are my favorites
t. burger but under 150lbs

It IS food. It's just not very high quality food but it beats the shit out of no food.

I guess nobody in the western world has ever experienced what no food is like.

There is nothing worng with cheap fast food.
The problem is when they overpriced it in some countries like here.

If you eat this food, you become retarded.

looks like a logo to me.

Nah im pretty sure starving with no food and being skinny is better than being a fat fast food addicted waste of life

also better than developing all dfifferent kinds of cancers and constipation

That's really not food hell I'm almost sure it's not made from organic material

The fries are/were awesome.

true

factory farmed food makes you a fucking zombie

you are what you eat

it's immoral to boot;

theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/ZbnqL

Here are some common arguments for "fast-food", and I will refute every single one of them.

1. "Its delicious, tho!"
Thats because your entire diet is shit and you don't remember what an apple tastes like.

2. "It's cheap!"
No its not. You can buy a steak and feed yourself for at least 3 days for the cost of 1 combo. And you have to drive there, which is time and money.

3. "Well, I'm hungry, and I need food NOW, and im in the middle of nowhere!"
You might be starving in the desert, but NOT on I-75, breathing your own farts in your pollution-mobile. Call it "fasting", and drink some water, cause you more than likely could stand to lose a few % bodyfat.

4. "I'm supporting a business!"
Right, a business that overcharges for dogshit, brainwashes 6 year olds, provides ex-convicts with a source of income, strategically locates in poor-communities, and slanders the earth in its shitty advertisements. Not even mentioning how they outright lie to you about what the burger looks like, what its made out of, etc etc...If you support this kind of business, I suspect you make other poor investment choices as well.

5. "I only eat Chick-Fil-A"
King of the plebs. Kill yourself and get a real peice of chicken from the supermarket for half the price. Inb4 muh peanut oil, muh waffle fries, muh window greeter. Keep paying for muh experience. I'm sure you see a (((positive))) difference in your health, hunger, and satisfaction.

These are all signs you have no fucking idea how the body breaks down food, or why you even fucking eat food. People like this let their tongue dictate their diet, and their tongue is coated in dorito dust, so it cant taste anything accurately either way.

>I define myself by judging others on what they consider acceptable food

Chicken nuggets are delicious
Fuck off

People go back to it and crave it because it is high in iodine, something that has been genetically removed from most of our foods. We need iodine but are runNing out of sources

the guardian isn't clickbait and I'm not resorting to petty shit regardless

if the article is worth linking because it's good then I'm going to link the original source

lmao look at this queer

>the guardian isn't clickbait
You have to go back

the opinion section is leftist, I grant that, but that doesn't make it clickbait, and the news portion of the site is still capable of good reporting

my point stands. if the article itself is good I'm going to link directly to it

and I've been on Sup Forums since before Romney/Obama, newfag

I wouldn't feed that nigger gruel to my dog.

Don't forget to push bone broth you fucking indignant cunt.

2 mcdoubles and medium fries used to cost me under 4 dollars now it's over 5. Damn you inflation and shit. Haven't gone much in awhile because Burger King likes to keep sending me coupons for 4 dollar 2 bacon cheeseburger/fries/drink meals and other coupons.

Nuggets and fries here is like $10

It gives me the shit half of the time but it just tastes good, I can't stop
Literal fat and sugar, what's not to like?

same thing happened to me, pakis are retarded.

same. Honestly, Fried Chicken being associated with niggers is just a racism thing, because all southerners love fried chicken. I hear it gets a lot shit for having pieces where the skin is sliding off the meat, but thats because of the heat, it isn't a bad thing

Why does Canada suck so bad?

Fast food is just expensive in general here, unless it's pizza you can get a quarter of a pizza for like $3 in a mom and pop place. Pizza places are way way way more common than burger shops, sometimes you'll have two pizza shops across the street from each other.

Yep in North Carolina and do love occasionally having KFC. It really isn't just a race thing it's a southern culture thing.