Seth Rich wasn't killed by a hit man hired by the DNC. He was gun downed by some nigger, it happens all the time...

Seth Rich wasn't killed by a hit man hired by the DNC. He was gun downed by some nigger, it happens all the time. You fags blow everything out of proportion just like pizzagate. Your a bunch of LARPers that will never have any success in life and will hopefully not reproduce. Please kill yourselves.

b-but kim dotcom said it was real!!

Yep is was a pure coincidence, right? Lets all get some much needed sleep and maybe we can all laugh at how silly we were for pushing this ridiculous story tomorrow.

Yeah if you fags keep pushing it maybe we'll get lucky and you'll completely kill off fox news.

Seth Rich's phone briefly lit up at an abandoned hospital, ya dimwits.

According to.... anonymous sources? The same ones that say Trump is a Russian spy?

I wanted this to be true, but KIMDotcom;'s "Statement" was so,so weak. What a poofter, he should've just stayed out of it.

Prove it's Jerome and I'll go home

>inb4 Sup Forums satire will start joining the shills so everyone pretends to go to sleep to increase Streisand effect

100% correct
shows how deep the uneducated autism is on Sup Forums

>gun downed by a nigger
>nothing of value was taken from his body
Shills confirmed retarded. SAGE

NIGGERS ALWAYS TAKE POSSESSIONS.

THIS WAS A HIT. PERIOD.

The autism on here is so strong. Do any of you actually follow credible news sources or do you all reiterate claims made by Alex Jones? If you're an autist that shitposts about conspiracy theories like this fuck off.

KimDotCom is the one who should be in jail.
Fucking YEAH, faggots.
Even if the assassination is true, he is fucking it. The dumb, self seeking Kraut/sheep fucker.

No I'm 100% sure a nigger shot him went to rob him and got scared and ran away. Botched robberies like this happen all the time.

This is interesting. When I search Twitter for PANDAPOLITICS the latest results are from 17+ hours ago. That can't be right, surely???

>your

>it happens all the time.
No it actually doesnt

Look at crime stats in DC for blacks and who gets killed

Politicians and people working in politics are NEVER the victim of these crimes.

>litterally the only white guy killed in DC in 2016

It's that "ol' Clinton luck" that the one insider that was leaking the Pedestal emails was the one who was beaten and killed randomly.

What an unearthly coincidence.

Seth Rich was the one who wanted to start the "Internet Party" and contacted Kim Dotcom as "Panda". Rich was the one who also started "Pandas for Bernie", worked ardently on Sander's campaign and then moved over to the Clinton campaign. There he discovered the sabotage and fraudster tricks played by the Clinton campaign on Bernie Sanders.

Rich then leaked the emails with Dotcom's advice to Assange.

Podesta knew there was an DNC insider doing the leaks and emailed that the leaker should be "made an example".

except the "made an example" Email was well before the fact

A nigger would have taken his fucking shoes let alone his wallet.

sage

bump all seth threads

That's right goy!
Only idiots question the OFFICIAL narrative.
Go to bed you must be sleepy

Well that just shows they have a history of abusing and silencing leakers

Yeah that's a cool armed robbery narrative bro, find me a suspect plx

except it was the only murder to happen there in how long

Nigger, that's the word for word response you typed last time you tried to shill a thread like this. All you shareblue fags stick out in such a painfully obvious way. What do you think you can accomplish here?

Sage

He tripled down on it today with an open letter to the family. I still believe him.

reminder that pol is satire

we dont actually dont care about seth roach,we are defending daddy drumpf only

looks like tumblr has found us

aww shux

i didnt no i was retarded

I've never been to tumblr, kys