Is South Park a great redpill for normies?

Is South Park a great redpill for normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ddCLZ1XDwA
youtube.com/watch?v=lsDOLlm7Y7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, it's pretty bluepilled

This. Comedy Central as a whole is a blue pilled network.

No. Like all aging comedians, they lost their edge years ago and have become politically correct.

south park is really cucked, creators are a jew and a race mixer and in the show:
>the future for humanity is one massive mixed brown race
>the jew is the smart one that fools the goyim or teaches them lessons on life
>the only guy even remotely close to a nationalist is a fat pathetic fuck with a whore for a mother
>niggers are always shown in a positive light

In the early seasons yes, now it's just a bland, tired, bluepilled waste of time

>politically correct

calls out Whole Foods for forcing costumers to give money
have Caitlyn Jenner raped
Destroys SJW

>South Park
>Redpilled
ayy lmao

south park is nothing more than news of the day satire with the political spin of whatever Matt and Trey are feeling like being for the week. They are lolbertarians who try hard to make it edgy. The irony is that it doesn't shock anyone anymore and led to stupid degenerate shit shows like honey boo boo.

I watched their honey boo boo episode and I was just flabbergasted at them bitching about tv hitting a new low. Because south park is obviously the epitome of classy television.

Matt and Trey can fuck off.

99.9% white characters
hates PC culture
hates trans
hates illegal immigration
hates muslims

But it was some "meme redpills"
It was politically correct redpills, nothing special

First three seasons are decent and have some strong themes although it's extremely centrist.

Not the recent series, the authors are both cucked, one is a racemixer the other is literally watching over wife's son, can't remember which of the two is jewish.

With this last season they fucked it up. They were banking so hard on Hilary winning now they don't know what to do. The show is really bad at continuous timelines. They're better off when it was

>Something happens
>Boys make it worse
>Lesson learned

Last few seasons are garbage, older ones threw around some pretty nice redpills though.

Nope Family Guy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ddCLZ1XDwA

Southpark fence sits to the point where you can pretty much have it tell you whatever you want.

They dont hate any of those, they just refuse to adhere to any solid political convictions. It gives them the freedom to satire both sides without offending themselves. Plus it also means they're pussies, too scared to have a concrete opinion

that's the most watered down red pill

>"normies"
Fucking hell, stop using this repugnant word when there's a superior alternative.

>"extremely centrist" is a very strange term to me for some reason

Pretty much they are.
But they were edgier years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsDOLlm7Y7c

More like purplepill

What I meant by that is they are never shy to emphasize they dont care about either side of whatever argument they're making.

Nah. They just show you how to be snarky in the middle ground while never taking any real hard stance on anything.
They hate that cartman is more liked than their gay little self inserts and I wouldn't be surprised if they nuked their show when just a few more fans notice what huge jew cucks the creators are.

in cartoon wars they were threatened by muslims and still wanted to air it. same with 200 and 201 where they had muhammad in a bear suit.

> "Extremely centrist"

What is the alternative?

I like how Seth McFarlane is liberal as fuck but SJW's still hate him.

It doesn't mean they were trying to say anything of value, just being edgy for the sake of it. They are still pussies because they could only pull something like this behind a production of a TV show which earned them millions of dollars for them to be able to afford bubble properties and sufficient security.they were never in danger from that stunt, that's exactly the publicity they wanted because that sort of publicity sells

wow you must have missed all of season 19 then huh? fucking retard

Those are politically correct redpills though.

>raping a person
PC

okay user, whatever you say

In Sweden it is

S1 through s7 maybe...everything after that a sounding NO