/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: STAR GORGES ON CLAY EDITION

THE STAR GORGES ON CLAY

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

Current situation:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East

Off Topic Flip Happening:
Earthquake in Luzon (pic related)

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AN1OH
chatstep.com/#PhilippineGeneral
apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/transcript-of-call-between-president-trump-and-philippine-president-duterte/2446/
youtu.be/A1zdTABm-O8?t=268
business.inquirer.net/227008/ph-debt-hits-record-p6-21-trillion-february-weaker-peso
youtube.com/watch?v=fKI4CwlLs4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That shit didn't felt like 5.5

More like 6.3

Phillipines is fucked

Make a discord channel for pinoy Sup Forums user

archive.is/AN1OH

>Philippines army rescues 78 hostages, kills 13 ISIS-linked terrorists
>At least seven soldiers and police officers were killed in the Philippines city of Marawi where government forces carried out an operation to rescue dozens of hostages held by Islamic State-linked terrorists, according to the army.

You mite want to add:
>incoming LPA from further north
What next, chain volcanic reactions?

>checks flag

I'm one province away, quite strong for me.

>A flagello terraemotus * libera nos, Domine

Tarlac City reporting in.

Zero damage. Stuff on the shelf only shook a little. How are you guys?

How does the catholic population in the Philippines view its muslim counterpart?

Stay safe Phillipinobros

im fine, thanks for asking

was a bit weaker than the tingloy one

don't worry hans, speaking of ISIS, you should be vigilant.

How prepare are you bros when "religion of peace" shows up on your doorstep?

Only got myself an army standard knife and some balisongs how fucked am i

are u from batangas?

They refer them as Kapatid(brothers/sisters). Our neighboor is muslim but they're chill as fuck.

Aftershocks anytime now

I got myself a machete. I'm fucked, but at least my knoife is better than yours.

stop believing this shit you faggots

Get a good old-fashioned gulok.

Is there a chance Phillipeans rejoins US on track to become a state? Say in the next 50 years.

Grew up in Balayan, hometown's Cuenca senpai

>that milennial-tier retardation

I'll whack them my laptop and samsung phone.

oh nasugbu here, user

chatstep.com/#PhilippineGeneral

Cultural I respect them for being non hispanic and not loin cloth tier tribal and preserving it,
but religious wise no, I don't really care for that

Sooo, is she snugglefugable?

How exactly is this one the star gorging on clay? I thought that was going to be about Israel or NK or some other shit.

>China is a valid concern desu.

>I Wonder when are we going to be patriotic on that

China is far less of a concern now, with Duterte willing to push for the same status quo in the WPS as Arroyo.

When Abnoynoy was Pres with del Fucktardio as DFA sec. you could proably have lost far more islands as you don't have the means to defend them yet from Chinks

You also lost tens of billions of dollars in potential investments, trade and tourism too, and couldn't even fish at the Scarborough Shoal for 4 years untill DutDut warmed the ties

Itak sa mukha

Maybe, in her prime. She's quite an alpha back in the days.

stay safe bros

Don't forget to cuddle her every night user. You'll only ever have one mom.

What do you guys really think about Duterte? I think he seems like a good president from afar, but I'm just wondering what actual people from the Philipines think

Why would we want that? Why would majority of Americans want that?

Now we are potentially going to have trillions more debt and more islands taken away sadly.

Can we discuss the leaked Trump-Du30 phone call transcript? It was obviously timed after martial law was declared.

>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East

Not doubting you, but got any sources for this? That's some crazy shit, especially the Maute/ASG/BIFF fusion thing

link to transcript nigga

I'm good. Thank you.

Peace be with them, but the doorstep wasn't meant for studying their holy scriptures

I think last thread was the first time we had a flip live thread on Sup Forums and an earthquake happened

apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/transcript-of-call-between-president-trump-and-philippine-president-duterte/2446/

>Not owning a gun
Bobo kayo

He's alright, some choices of his are questionable but having someone actually transparent is a relief.

USA REAL MEN SUPPORT DUTERTE

I hope Duterte personally executes IS leadership.

Based Catholic Filipinos are absolute bro tier

GUYS GUYS GUYS

LEAKED FOOTAGE OF EARTHQUAKE
youtu.be/A1zdTABm-O8?t=268
>4:28
HOLY SHIT THE DESTRUCTION IS MASSIVE

THIS MADE ME CRY

"pls bully nork"

"ok"

His balls deep connection to china seems alarming.
But then again we already know that

Its also timed perfectly now we are about to buy weapons for china
Senate and congress will have no reason to block those

Throw sisig plates and tocino i guess

Don't you have a gunsafe?

>
>Now we are potentially going to have trillions more debt and more islands taken away sadly.

Are you the same guy I refuted a few days ago with that claim that you will have massive debts?

Either that or you are massively more retarded brainlet

Good so far, local surveys have 80% rate of approval for him.

How much to build a thousand dollar AR-15? Will import laws fuck up the price?

Do you have to sign papers for the upper receiver, lower receiver, and barrel when building, as opposed to buying a single pre-assembled rifle?

Don't forget the dinuguan.

Flipbros, hang in there.

I refuse to believe you're a Norwegian or somebody who lives in Northway

He's the same shill from the previous thread

Anyone from Makati? How strong was the quake? I'm currently in the province (Iligan) and I'm worried for my monitors I left there

i thought the terrorists on mindanao aren’t connected to isis

well they are fangays

Interesting.

Philippines belongs to China now.

Relax, is just IS detonating underground bombs to shook central Manila.

Jeg er 100% nordmann med 6.5" kuk og kan banke dritten ut av det stogge fliptrynet ditt, gulefaen

business.inquirer.net/227008/ph-debt-hits-record-p6-21-trillion-february-weaker-peso

It will accumulate

It also say
We don't trust china and Russia you'd think it would change by now

Hello Shariablue

Hanging by a thread, but it's unwinding faster than expected

how does this relate to the "a star will gorge itself on clay" bit of the fabled prophecy?
i'm stupid af and need shit spoonfed, sorry

>Philippines General on Sup Forums
Kelan pa may ganto? lol

I'm from QC pero it was just a little rumble if anything, so I wouldn't be worried about any stuff you left lalo na for monitors

local militant groups have pledged allegiance to ISIS since 2014, we're literally the #1 breeding nest for terrorists in SEA

This! How does it relate!??

simula pa noong Marawi clashes pamilya

It doesn't.

wut?

I meant they're being overrun and probably will run to biggest friend in the area -- China.

yah, cuz all that debt was definately taken up right after Duterte entered office and wasn't from the previous admin, fuck just fuck off from this thread and kill yourself already

Isis also claimed a previous bombing In quiapo
Turns out it was random revenge

Did you read the debt form china will push us to that

Like lesser human being fat hijabi women covering their whole body and face everytime you go to a thrift shop/mall. muslim men always does the sour face when they're looked at.

Muslim college students always say they can't do these can't do that Islam doesn't allow it.

Very interesting

REAL NIGGA HOURS WHO THE FUCK UP?
CLICC DAT REPLY BUTTON BITCH!

Remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=fKI4CwlLs4A

My monitor was swaying hard. 9th floor btw

if taken literally, it could be Jews and real estate

Trump is dropping by in November, this should be good.

Whatever you say Mr. google translate guy.

Black flag over the dome

>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police

Duterte is going to fucking clean house when he gets back.

Yet when you read
You will see he's actually split down the middle on who to side with, with Trump assuring him over and over that he'll defend the Philippines when it comes to it.

seems kinda the same as some of those individual terrorists in europe, who have no direct connection to ISIS, yet ISIS claims it was "their" attack..

IS claims big attacks on the AFP positions in Marawi today and says that 70 AFP soldiers got killed.
It also claims an attack in Julo Sulo island, and says that 10 PH soldiers died, 4 of them were officers and 2 vehicles were destroyed.

does anyone know what's the government's version? (local governmental TV, etc)

>tfw reading this in Trump and Du30's voices

It'll be best if you just buy them as one whole unit. The Firearms laws here are a bit complicated, and you need a whole lot of money and patience to get one, but the best and easiest place to get them would be from the gunshows held at Megamall every year.

A $750 AR in the US will easily cost $1,300 locally, but there are Norinco clones that can cost less than half of that.

WHat really jacks up the prices of US-made ARs really are the taxes and the insane market prices.

>2017
>still needing a gunsafe

What about the zombie apocalypse where seconds count and I'm taking a minute and a half to fumble for the fucking combination and/or keys?

I hate philoppino with a passion, but if they fight the good fight I can respect that.

bullshit jihadi shit
just watched midnight news sulu clash has resulted to only 1 KIA to AFP.

None like that happened

5 KIA at most for the govt troops AFAIK

Yes, and it's literally a non issue.

I know you don't have the IQ to think properly, but look here

It's announced that out of all the funding that the government projects would get, only 20% of it would be from ODA's, as in foreign loans. 80% is from domestic loans

Not all of that loan will be from China. Japan has pledged to give $8.7 billion in ODA, and both the Chinese and Japanese interest rates is at 0.1-0.5%

The foreign debt is also projected to go down to 35% of GDP from its current 40%, with all of this "Hybrid-funding" taken into account

It's too fucking obvious you are a yellowshill

Animebytes had freeleech, what're you lads watching/downloading'?

Well I definitely need a gunsafe when I have two preteen daughters in the house.