Continued Seth Rich Investigation

For all of you who stayed from yesterday's threads, this thread is a continuation for today.

If you need to catch up on what was covered, refer to the Dropbox archive I have compiled.
>dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0

Remember, watch for falling rocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0
archive.is/MzkUY
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FXhhy0kPReM
blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Bumping this shit

infinitychan was working on Seth's dropbox password, not having much luck though as best I can tell.

While we do hold the DNC as the prime suspect, we are not going to go out of our way to prove a particular played any part in this.

We are taking the leads we receive and going from there. Whatever is discovered is discovered.

DNC/CIA most likely already purged them.
Other creds in photo...

Bump

Someone try and decrypt the Dropbox password.
I'm on phone right now so I'm unable to.

Thread is dying.
Start a new one when Sup Forumsvestigators are up again.

I was in the threads yest and DC General has nothing to do with seth.
Random IP someone posted with no connection.
Unless you can prove me wrong

FBI Burglary may be relevant though.

>dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0

Damn! This is how you continue a discussion thread

Agreed.

I feel like we are overlooking SEIU and their connection to Wasserman Schultz and DNC

I recognize you.

The IP (160.35.80.1) was used to log into Seths Skype. "pandapolitics"

However, this may be disproven in the future, it is either an indication of where to look (possible drop for the "stolen" FBI weapons?) or indication of something discussed earlier.

This is what the threads are for.
Cover the topic if you wish! Any info at all is not only appreciated but necessary for the Archive to continue.

What does watch for falling rocks mean?

It was the original title for the Seth rich thread where the IP was given.

Yesterday we found a link stating Seth died at Howard University Hospital. Did anyone find a secondary source on that?

Last night somebody broke into Seth's linkedin and twitter. What happened to that? Any releases from there?

Yeah, they linked you to it in the last thread last night.
Go look on the Dropbox

No idea, will be noted and archived.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Well that link states he lived near HUH, not that he was taken there.

Why is it so difficult to find out where he died?
Also, his parents were in Omaha at the time and then flew out here?

There are a few places named Falling Rock but I couldn't find anything.

2014 article dc man dies in falling rock
archive.is/MzkUY

Any words from DCPoliceAnon?

any word*

if real he wouldn't post until after work. he was posting through a friend.

I got off at about midnight EST last night. Was there any word from him I may have missed by chance? Sorry for putting you on the spot to find the threads but I cant

>>dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0

please don't greentext links new friend!

Nothing exciting. He said he would take a peek today so we just wait.

Should probably a backup to Dropbox just in case..

His entire response was " I will take a look when I am at work"

He basically answered this for every question and in the end he said it might take some time for him to get to it so he doesn't know if he's going to come back or when.

A lot of people felt suspicious about him and honestly they're not wrong

Was an accident, and I assure you I am not a newfag

Seth was already at home according to his parents

"From what we gather from what we hear from the detective, and what we heard from Kelsey (his girlfriend), he was talking to her and she herd some noise on the phone. She said are you okay, are you home, and he says yeah I'm home"

Have 3 local backups as well

this is/was always a possibility in my mind.
was already home, provoked out, ran down the block for his life.
I really have nothing to support this though.

BUMP

I still cannot find who said he was barefoot. If true, fits into your scenario. Anyone remember seeing anything about him being barefoot?

wait,
did you remember that too?
am i not crazy?

a year ago when this happened,
i clearly remember reading he was found with no shoes,
a month ago, when i went back into my bookmarks, etc
i couldn't find any evidence of it

Not loco! I finally got some decent sleep last night, been at this better part of the last week, and I KNOW I saw that somewhere!

holy fuck ty

I am going back through my stuff now to see what I can find. Pretty sure it was via one of the many articles w/statements by the family, girlfriend, or someone at Lou's bar.

You are welcome, user. Let's hope we find it.

Bump

i looked for so long,
why wipe something like that.
what's interesting is, if you look at the only photo we have of the crime scene,
his head is pointed west,
away from his house.
(that's assuming you would fall forward being shot in the back)

>leave murder weapon where niggers can steal it
>blame niggers

If it is true, it was mentioned before 5/20/17.
Pic related.

I'm just here to bump this thread and say fuck you Cecil
Fuck you Cecil

Can anyone see if he is barefoot in the one photo of the scene? (I can't tell, I didn't know someone had determined his head was facing west.)

Agree. I was on the edge of my seat. That asshole.

based on where he was found,
ems i'm presuming is looking at his head,
head west, feet pointed east
i think that is an oxygen tank blocking view of the feet

guy kneeling in front of his feet

Thx. That picture haunts me. If active shooter(s) possibly nearby, why wouldn't you see LEO flanking him/the group attending to him? And if he was shot in the back, (assuming he fell forward/face down) would EMT roll him over w/o a backboard? Or is there a backboard I am not seeing? (And as a parent it haunts me, so tragic.)

was this pic sourced? Also bump

from this early news broadcast,
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
i'm going to assume the neighbor being interviewed took it

Seth rich bump

Alex Jones, minutes ago, just stated that Jerome Corsi has tangible proof that SETH RICH WAS "ABSOLUTELY" MURDERED FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Take it for what you will

Bump

We need somebody to just dump their fucking proof already

Didn't original FBI user say Corsi was the only guy who was on the right track?

that is really fucking creepy. I missed all the discussions about that but it appears to be a coded message. Either that or the author is having a seizure while writing a column

Bump for justice.

What proof is there of this?

I don't recall his name mentioned but I'm sure we can find out

Yes, he said specifically that Jerome Corsi was the closest to being on the right track

Link to original thread.

It was in ref to Clinton Foundation and someone asked him about Dinesh D'Souza. He replied that Corsi was only guy who was close to figuring shit out

not sure if this has been covered already. george webb seems to have some info about seth rich doctors wife he just put up today
youtube.com/watch?v=FXhhy0kPReM

How can we figure out what Corsi was on to?

a screenshot of his skype pw recovery screen showing that last login ip.
>phone was turned on
>skype app turned on and configured
>hit the hospital wifi
>phone connects to open wifi
>skype app connects and authenticates as normal

Dr. Corsi just got his white house press credentials for infowars. Email him.

Do you have the screenshot?

and GF (Mulka) was in Michigan
>still not sure about her
>pic related
not in associates list

OH and BUMP

what's this shit?

was any of his family at the hospital with him?
or did they all fly in after
also, here was the only ref. i could find for the hospital
blog.dcwitness.org/dnc-employee-fatally-shoot-in-bloomingdale/
'He was taken to Howard University Hospital where he later died.'

the way the reported stated it on the video package it was the neighbor (Mike Mueller) that took the photo. Been asking for days for help finding him
>nothing
to get a HQ copy of this photo

i probably do but I can't find it. i am going to pay one of my people to sort my fucking schizophrenic mess of saved documents, pictures, screenshots. totally fucking manic and can't find shit. i can say that i do believe I saw it, and if i saw it, I saved it, but i went thru the last month of shit i've saved and don't see it.

Read his book, it's been out for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=_rZUMdr4G7Y

bumpkins

With Seth use of panda, I found it curious that his mom was holding a stuffed panda. I would love to hear what his parents have to say now, but sadly, their dialog is being controlled by a DNC crisis manager.

Bump

note the time diff
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/2-guns-stolen-from-fbi-vehicle-in-washington/
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons

The autopsy report would quickly reveal this. I don't need to remind people that running out of your house barefoot would leave serious marks on your feet that a post mortem exam would reveal.

You guys need to realize I'd the deep state did do this the odds of them slipping up is slim to none. The open source investigation done on this has been one of the most amazing hivemind displays of autism I've ever witnessed online. There is enough evidence where there should have been at least an investigation into his death. We need to concentrate our efforts on not trying to find the smoking gun that we will never find. We need to push for the need of a proper open sourced investigation. Send out subpoenas to everyone who knew him or lived in a 2 mile radius and make them testify in open court. We need to call our local elected officials and start demanding shit if not we will get burnt out looking for the wrong thing. We need to look for justice and if we don't he will be forgotten by the masses by next year.

fuck, i can't place it

their dialog is being controlled by the Clintons who put the dnc crisis fall guy in place... i bet you can't get within 100 yards of the parents if they're even still alive.

Why, are the streets where you live made from broken glass?

Any links to Corsi where he is talking about this?

it's coming... patience... judicial watch has filed many FOIA's as of last week.
they're going to shut this one down with the power of 6gorillion juden

>AP finally refers to an AR pattern rifle as a long gun when it involves the fbi

I'm mad

Guy we can take the DNC down legally by filing RICO charges and demand subpoenas for his computer and emails with wikileaks

We need ground forces in this. Our best bet as far as I can see is that Trump watches Fox. If he sees Hannity's show and takes in interest in Seth Rich, we can possibly get the Feds in on this, which would be necessary to start up the stalled ((investigation)) by the washington PD. The white house petition isn't as dumb an idea as it seems, either, as the goal here is to get the feds in on this, and God willing, Trump himself.

that glock 22 was the one that shot seth most likely in my opinion. a 40cal that didn't exit... and one that did... any rounds from an AR would have all had exit wounds.