What if

You spend your whole life believing Islam is bullshit, never care about God or the afterlife etc.

Then one day a literal miracle happens (an angel or God talks to you) which clearly directs you to know that Islam is the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html%3Famp&ved=0ahUKEwi6joqRtIvUAhXF2RoKHfcUD4oQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNHu8B8fFWvNp-atk69hkX1JavIgow&sig2=J8u0cKQFAEL0ohGdT53wlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes if god personally appears and tells me islam is real I will believe it. Doubt I will be converting anytime soon.

The most fragile belief workwide.
Real.
Ok pal, more chance Mars talks to me and demands a reconquista of gaul.

Also flag, hasnt your stall at the bullring done a good job at conversions?

Muslim here.

God leads whom He wills. But if you required audible voices to find the way, you will have largely missed the sophisticated Signs of your own Creator.

I will believe in god but reject his teachings. Islam is backwards and barbaric. Fuck the god who came up with it.

I'd scream PRELEST!

Are you saying God would be stupid to guide someone however He chooses?

Then i know that satan or some random demon is after my soul

>bong talking about islam
Seems about right.
However: I guess that would make me the villain in the story. Cool.
Remove kebab.

If you believe in Satan, wouldn't that imply the existence of God? It doesn't look as if you really thought that one out

get out.

ALIENS

No, I'm saying read the post again but this time with your eyes open.

Believing in Satan (or evil) does not require a godlike counterpart. Matter of fact, its likely there only is one guy who's both, not two guys duking it out.

islam is bullshit, and i already care about the TRUE god and afterlife. try again achmed

>Then one day a literal miracle happens (an angel or God talks to you) which clearly directs you to know that Islam is the truth?
Check myself into a mental hospital

What's evil without the knowledge of the existence of good? What sense does it make? What relevance? What is the day without the night?

Islam says you have to believe on the torah
the torah says only Israelites can be prophets
Muhammad claimed decent from Ishmael
islam is a false religion

Hi, (you) here, islam is not real.

>the TRUE god and afterlife
shut the fuck up

What is day without night? Endless day?
I get where you're coming from, don't get me wrong, what I mean is that our 'earthly' view on god/gods is rather limited. We always picture two sides on the coin, yet cannot understand that although it has two sides, its the same coin.
Thus all the evil that has been done hasnt been done by the devil or whatever, its probably something the big man upstairs has conjured up, thus making him the entire coin, not one side.

not necessarily but let me explain
satan quite literally rules this world, as stated in the bible, wether he exists as an enthity, or a symbol.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
Through these weaknesses, and temptations satan rules this world. Satan originally means "obstacle", and everyone had his own satan. a person that tempted him, some addiction, a sin he would like to commit or what ever. later on then satan became an enthity. he was to test humans and if iirc he was the one killing the first born in egypt. then people came to think "if satan works for god, and satan does evil, than god is evil too" and thus they rewrote him once again to being an enemy of god.

Satan, as i believe, is a mere symbol for the material world, for the time that passes and the death this causes. symbolized by the black cube, the 3 dimensions which binds us here and is the root of our weaknesses and fears as we always fear time is running out, that we can die, so we have to ensure our survival on cost of others. (((they))) worship this world, the earthly pleasures and do anything to have as much of it as they can. thats how they "worship satan"

Also i never denied the existence of god, i just think that if someone comes up to me saying to join islam that one wont be god but a demon trying to get me away from god

I'd turn myself into a mental health ward because clearly I'm mentally ill.

That's what I'm getting at. But you're saying that the coin is God instead of realising that both good and evil could just as well have been constructed by God. Your logic doesn't follow.
>Bible
Quite literally stopped reading

Allah Akbar myself

you are correct
take a look at this

Deuteronomy 32:39

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Amos 3:6

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

I would go to a psychologist and then to church because Satan is a great deceiver and can trick me, but the real Father is the light and the judge to whom you will make account of your choices in this life, heathen. Get fucked.

Then it sucks to exist because Allah is a terrible godhead

Follow the dream of every muslim, and show the unbelievers peace through truck driving.

> demands a reconquista of gaul.
Hngggggg

schizophrenia -- hearing voices is not strong evidence

>Then one day a literal miracle happens (an angel or God talks to you) which clearly directs you to know that Islam is the truth?
It's obviously Satan trying to pull one over. Islam worships a black rock that fell from the sky, if it's anything besides just a rock it's Lucifer and we were just wrong about the timing of the War in Heaven.

Then I kill God for having a prophet that is no different than any petty king or tyrant. Our Lord and Saviour won his disciples though miracle, faith and works. Not blood and iron like a mere mortal thug. If Christ is not the answer the then root of Judaism and its fruits shall be condemned to fire.

This is just a case of "my mental illness is right, your mental illness is wrong".
I didn't say anything about evidence, except in the sense that it is direct evidence to an individual.

All the posts referring to Christianity are basically just what I said here in the first sentence
How do you people continue to do these mental gymnastics? Oh wait, you're Christians.

>stops at reading bible
>expects us to convert to the cubeworshippers
Yeah, sage

I would be really disappointed by God's lack of intelligence.

I'm not expecting anything like that. It's just a discussion about something hypothetical. Go post in your newest cuck thread, not forcing you to take part, adolf.

"Angel" who tells you to rape, pillage, and destroy your neighbors.

>What's in a name.....

I did take part and you just stopped reading my partake because i mentioned the bible even though we are discussing religion. So either you are a retard or have some hidden plot, or both

i'll side with 666 satan

>This is just a case of "my mental illness is right, your mental illness is wrong".
One guy eats paste, the other kills people.

What if up was down! What a wacky concept!

He's saying you have to make up shit to see signs.

Whatever, it's not like I asked for this.

Out myself as a prophet to the muslim world and get murdered shortly after

You can say this about any religion though

What if one day you get taken to Valhalla and meet Odin himself?
What if one day buddah shows up at your door and shows you a true path to enlightenment?
What if one day the space aliens show up and tell everyone Scientology is actually the right religion?

Doesn't mean fuck all. Lot of what ifs Mohammed. This hasn't actually happened though goatfucker and your god has no more proof of existence than any other gods

>out myself as a prophet
>Jew flag
Not like you Jews haven't done that before

Don't you see the underlying notion here? This has happened to me.
Also a leaf calling anyone a goatfucker is really funny, you people actually legalised goatfucking and pigfucking etc
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html%3Famp&ved=0ahUKEwi6joqRtIvUAhXF2RoKHfcUD4oQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNHu8B8fFWvNp-atk69hkX1JavIgow&sig2=J8u0cKQFAEL0ohGdT53wlg

You fucking leaf goatfucker

Time to chill with Satan and marry a demon girl

Nice try Ahmed. I'll give you a 1 out of 10 for effort only because you're obviously retarded.

>which clearly directs you to know that Islam is the truth?
Truth doesn't require a sword to be "believed".

it means you should stop taking drugs and/or seek a mental health professional

I'd believe I was suffering from a mental disorder.

id probably join isis and blow up annoying fucking white people because at this point im just sick of their liberalism. like you dont understand how infuriated i get when i see white people marching with like black lives matter and shit. just blow them all up

Tell Satan that I'm not falling for his tricks

SHAREBLUE SHILL

THIS IS NOT RELIGION THIS IS Sup Forums

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

If there was no night there wouldn't be such a thing as "day" as it would be the norm.

Fuck off knobhead!

Islam is a violent political ideology that murders children

Wake up! Stand up against jihad

>This has happened to me.
Either shizophraenia or a demon\satan user

>clearly directs you to know that Islam is the truth?

First, I grab this damned angel and fuck it deep because he's false angel.

Secondly, I ask him to explain how the Koran which contains so much lies and bullshits may be the truth.

I think with me dick and my brain, not with my faith.

This, I would seek medical attention immediately, assuming i'm having a stroke or have been drugged.

>This, I would seek medical attention immediately, assuming i'm having a stroke or have been drugged.
No luck, the doc is a Muslim.
wwyd?

>He thinks the quran has any truth to it.
Literally a book written by a warlord that got tricked by the jews.. Get fucked ahmed.

So all I have to do to justify my barbaric actions is THINK that some imaginary being agrees with what I'm doing and is guiding my hand?
I'm pretty sure we classify that as a mental disorder now

of course i'd believe if the experience was so overwhelmingly concrete and significant that i couldn't dispute it on any reasonable grounds. but i could say that about other extant religion, and even about experiences that would reveal to me a "new" religion (like muhammad having intense epileptic fits then preaching islam, for instance.)

If there are gods, and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.

If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.

Semitic religious are disgusting and serve only to scare people into submission.

No real "God" would need to scare someone into submission.

They are literally comic book tier tales of impatient rage.

I dont think I would make a miracle to myself and talk to myself to tell myself islam is truth. Seems way too pointless.

Who needs a miracle to believe, all they would really need is a really good book.... just one, really good book and millions will follow.

any belief system that condones stoning people to death, treating women like animals, or promotes any form of non-provoked violence is a disease

>Women
Want to know how I know you're a kike?

What is a stroke?

Never seen this image outside of TESG