We will come for the USA after we done with europe

We will come for the USA after we done with europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05Ut2WmrQo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How?

Islam is the future of humanity. Europeans will feel the wrath of Allah.

InshAllah i hope you get as many white women as you could here.

no goats today ahmed?

Why i am still here then?

is this what you're planning you saucy faggots?

sand nog fuck off

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door

saw this this morning, why do you love goats so much?

fucking cockroach

Come at us, roach

death to roaches

Can you sell me an anzu pls?

I can mail you some Sopa de Macaco.

We are waiting for you. We got millions of Christians that are just as radical as them ole' ISIS boys.

Good luck invading a country of Mestizo cartels

>understanding islam
>understanding European culture and why the west is the best
>still clinging to islam
Kek

give back Constantinople !

inshallah mate

Bring it, Ahmed, we'll crusade your dune coon ass back to the 7th century.

Considering the world theatre I don't think there'll be much of a USA or Europe left by the time you're ready for us.

did that really happen? nice one brits

The Mexicans beat you to the US.

>he says while getting outbred by kurds

This, Turks are the biggest cucks of the Islamic world, imagine getting blown up by subhuman mongrel communists every other week.

[[Laughs in roachstomp]]

so many russian victories

We know. :*(

You're by far my favourite poster on here. Always crack me up.

ONE POST BY THIS ID.

SAGE

well yeah

anyways, send help here, it cannot get any worse anyway

also it is not going to be Turks because Turks are just the western version of Islam

I'll be cumming after Anzu

Jokes on them we won't be white anymore by that point

we have guns, fag

behind every blade of grass you will find a rifle you fucking shitskin roach.

>implying
even the fucking spics hate you

Immigration

skyrocketing birthrates

can't wait to join our new muslim overlords in throwing faggots off of roofs and stoning feminist cunts

Guns won't save you from the wrath of Allah. InshAllah

muslims have birthrates and the ballet box

your guns are worthless

Maybe, but that would be God's will. I'll take my chances, friend.

his eyebrows are stupid

jihad against western degeneracy when?

youtube.com/watch?v=05Ut2WmrQo8

You do not understand the concentrations of populations here in the US. Maybe you just don't understand how large they are.
Take some aggressive bacteria, put them in a very large petri dish on one tiny speck amongst some resilient bacteria. Apply warmth. The aggressive bacteria will compete locally, but will not spread.

I dont want to fuck anzus eyebrows

lol the fuck are you babbling about you nigger?

yes USA will not be muslim anytime soon, you will be ruled by hispanics instead

muslims will need another 50 years to start spreading in USA and will have to compete with the high birthrates and immigration of hispanics

We have more guns than people retard and if u just do a quick YouTube search their are about 4quadrillion redneck jits with blue balls waiting for the day the mudslimes try an pull a zero hour attack

They will though.Allah doesn't exist and his wrath is a bunch of retarded shitskins with AK-47s

>implying sandniggers would ever have a chance against Hispanics
Our northern narco cousins will beat the shit out of you Moorish shit.

meh, both arabs and mestizos are brown scrawny little angry chimps, but arabs don't care about death, and have religious zeal, so our guys are tougher than yours

kek

what he says is more intelligent than anything you've ever spat out in your gibbering mudslime spew faggot. kill yourself already you pathetic sad little loser. Die as you lived, inconsequential

>arabs don't care about death,
That's why your Sunni Levantine brothers spend the time in refugee camps in neighbouring countries running away from Syrian Civil War.

And Hispanics aren't pussies, we will die if necessary. Unlike eurfaggets we actually have a minimal sense of love for our countries.

Also this.

>but arabs don't care about death
Absolute bullshit, Arabs/Muslims are among the most cowardice men that have lived.

They will sell out their families friends and children to improve their life situation.

By the time you get into USA, it'll have become greater Mexico

>Kill themselves in suicide attacks
>Afraid of death

Because they dont think they will die, they dont understand what death is

Life is just a game to Muslims with no consequence

Their stupidity is the only thing that matches their cowardice

>running away
they're on their way to conquer germany, france adn england, they're not running away from anything

so in other words they are not afraid of death and you're just spewing shit out of your mouth?

>you're just spewing shit out of your mouth?
Says the muzzie

People didnt fear radiation 70 years ago
People didnt fear germs

Muslims and arabs are idiots, they cannot fear something they do not understand

>Sand nigger is so butthurt he bumps dead threads

try mudshit.
try invading america and see what would happen.
it was said by Japanese Imperial Army Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto: You cannot invade the Mainland United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

the beautifull part about free speech and the constitution is that
the fist and the second ammendment cover eachothers backs the first to call out tyrants and the second to forfully remove them.

better start out in states with restrictive gun laws because we would love to blow those empty little heads off your shrimpy, shit-crusted bodies

whatever

muslims will be world majority in a few decades, all women will wear burqas, all faggots and atheists will be brutally murdered

you can foam at the mouth and shout muzzie muzzie sand nigger all day long, your impotent rage wont change it

you can't do shit, muslims will conquer you from the ballet box, not with guns

You know what happens then? Your Jew masters who are helping you win right now will enact their plots to wipe you all out with their new breed of useful idiots. Who will it be? The Chinese perhaps? Indians? Doesn't matter too much. Have fun, Roach. :)