Debbie Waffleman Schultz is going down, get in here

dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/?a

DWS is going down. CTR/SB/FAGS are here in numbers sliding like made.

Bump all Seth Rich and DWS topics, sage everything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-wasserman-schultz-busted-strong-arming-cops#t=2h41m
archive.is/DFeno
strawpoll.me/13034542
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/02/03/dnc-chair-wasserman-schultz-slams-jewish-intermarriage-media-ignores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hideous kike bump

Check the catalog goof

nah nothing will happen to her
also,
>dailycaller

I did, but thought we needed more exposure.

good god, i knew kikesses were ugly, but thing looks like something out of a sci-fi alien flick

Witness me

She looks like a kike caricature from Der Sturmmer

bump

bump for drumpf

Does this bitch even know who the superintendent of the 6th district is?

Bump

Shareblue gonna work overtime

Reddit mods don't understand and will delete this thread

She's going down, but definitely not on me, thank you Jesus.

How are these people still walking free?

jesus what a scary lookin bitch. 100% a reptile

What did Drumpf do now?
What are you trying to slide t_D?
TELL ME NOW!

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

Yeah but what about diversity? Does that guy have a written plan that says they're committed to 50% diversity? How many niggers he's going to hire, in writing? We need a written plan.

politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
How about politico you filthy kike?

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-wasserman-schultz-busted-strong-arming-cops#t=2h41m
Here is the last minutes of the hearing where she threatens him. The entire meeting is on youtube, but is a normal meeting except at the end where she goes mental.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/DFeno

God damn you must be a bot.

You can see her getting worked up. She can barely keep her voice from breaking when she outright threatens him.

or autistic.

>make post with puppet accounts
does... does this really fool normies?

Nah, your a bot. :)

Only white people applied for the job.

Leaf, who is uglier DWS or Chelsea Clinton? Can't figure it out.

Debbie Does Tokyo

Hope that bitch takes all of them with her down

bumperino

what will happen to the valuation of my meme collection

i need to retire on this shit

Nice dude, haha yes

The Awan Brothers mess is the most under reported bombshell I've ever seen. Russiahoax all day on the news, nothing about true shit.

Have a bump. Been out of the loop since kimdotcom's dissapointing reveal. No qrd needed, just tell me: is it happening?

dum de dum dum
dum de dum dum dummmmmmmmmm

I wonder...

Not exactly. Just a slow tightening of the noose.

Bump

What do (((you))) mean?

Hey Debbie, if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

:^)

WHY DIDN'T SETH RICH PLEAD THE 5TH

Was that a pun on his comment? If so, good job.

top kek

You can tell she's trying to get that equipment back before they find something damning hope she rats out everybody she can to avoid death for treason.

Bump for orange jumpsuits!

BUMNPING

bump
>bump

My God. My absolute God she is ugly.

bump

strawpoll.me/13034542

Nice proxy, leaf

Looks like Jon Stewart with makeup and a wig.

Explains all the usual racemixing bullshit. They always come crawling out when something happens.

Is this real life?

Just for once I want to see high level corrupt people going to jail, just to see the world burn.

This will not stand, Seth Rich did nothing wrong.

*yawns*

This whole story is so boring it's putting me to sleep. Aren't you guys sleepy too? Let's all just take a nap.... I think everything will be okay if we just take a little rest. How about it? Aren't your eyes heavy? Don't you just want to lay down in bed and relax? Why not take a quick nap, just 5 minutes...? Maybe 10, I won't tell anyone. Boy, I sure am tired, I think a nap would do us all good....

=SETH RICH= DNC Total Corruption: Gibbs_me_Dat_Rundown.exe

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

Post her this

Holy fuck! Corruption in American politics? Surely those responsible will be held accountable!

I AM BEAUTIFUL GOY!

YOU WILL LIVE AND WORSHIP ME GOYAM!!

I AM THE TRUE STANDARD OF BEAUTY GOYARRGGG!!!!

SATAN GGGRRRRBLLLLIILLNNGGG BEATIFULLLFFFFFDDDRRRUMMPPFFF!!!

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME

(just don't ever listen to my voice)

Maybe she threaten then with naked photos or something like that

WASSSSHHURMONNNN DRUUMMPPPFFFFRRAAAA DETHHHHTOOOGGOYAAAMMM!!!!

oy vey goyam

Is it possible that the Awans were responsible for the DNC leaks???
It would help break the narrative.

All in on Trump's DOJ! LETS DRAIN THE SWAMP, BOYS!

>In today’s chapter of Democrats Sure Got It Good, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz appears to have gotten a total pass from the objective, unbiased, not-at-all liberal media after she lashed out against Jewish “intermarriage” at a January event in Florida. “We have the problem of assimilation. We have the problem of intermarriage,” Wasserman-Schultz said.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/02/03/dnc-chair-wasserman-schultz-slams-jewish-intermarriage-media-ignores/

The light reveals

Hidden secrets turn former allies

The hangman calls

As the noose tightens

Hillary is going down too

hope this kid doesn't die

bumping for seth

Quick rundown from a leaf:

Some slightly important dude called Seth Rich got killed

Possibility to implicate people in the DNC and democratic establishment with the ordering of his killing because he may have been leaking info

DC police find a laptop hidden in a crevice

Bitch above spergs out trying to get the laptop back raising even more suspicion

Everyone is losing their shit because we may implicate the libtards in the execution of this dude

doesnt matter, doing guds work
bump

Bumperino

Christ. She looks like Medusa in that picture. Can almost see snakes slithering.

oy vey bump for the 6 kabillion

bump

Bumperville

>*yawns*
>This whole story is so boring it's putting me to sleep. Aren't you guys sleepy too? Let's all just take a nap.... I think everything will be okay if we just take a little rest. How about it? Aren't your eyes heavy? Don't you just want to lay down in bed and relax? Why not take a quick nap, just 5 minutes...? Maybe 10, I won't tell anyone. Boy, I sure am tired, I think a nap would do us all good....
˙˙˙˙pooƃ llɐ sn op plnoʍ dɐu ɐ ʞuiɥʇ I 'pǝɹiʇ ɯɐ ǝɹns I 'ʎoq ˙ǝuoʎuɐ llǝʇ ʇ,uoʍ I '0Ɩ ǝqʎɐW ¿˙˙˙sǝʇnuiɯ ϛ ʇsnɾ 'dɐu ʞɔinb ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ʇou ʎɥM ¿xɐlǝɹ puɐ pǝq ui uʍop ʎɐl oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ noʎ ʇ,uop ¿ʎʌɐǝɥ sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ ʇ,uǝɹ∀ ¿ʇi ʇnoqɐ ʍoH ˙ʇsǝɹ ǝlʇʇil ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ʇsnɾ ǝʍ ɟi ʎɐʞo ǝq lliʍ ƃuiɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʞuiɥʇ I ˙˙˙˙dɐu ɐ ǝʞɐʇ ʇsnɾ llɐ s,ʇǝ˥ ¿ooʇ ʎdǝǝls sʎnƃ noʎ ʇ,uǝɹ∀ ˙dǝǝls oʇ ǝɯ ƃuiʇʇnd s,ʇi ƃuiɹoq os si ʎɹoʇs ǝloɥʍ siɥ┴

*suʍɐʎ*

waaay funnier than Trump's wife swatting his hand away. :)

>it's my equipment

No, cunt. The laptop belongs to the US Government