So why are guns legal????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xC03hmS1Brk
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641
archive.is/wpwMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Killing people is not illegal if they are american.

Killing people is not always illegal.

If you truly want everyone to share in political power, you should learn that it grows from the barrel of the gun.

> guns can't be used to hunt

>The main purpose of a gun is to kill people

>post pro gun thing
>arguement against guns

Huh

One of the first weapons purchased under the 2nd amendment was a naval cannon.
This picture frames tge issue in a fallacious way. It's not that it wasn't expected that citizens would be able to own enough firepower to be a force to be reckoned with, it's that it wasn't expected that it would one day become impossible for private individuals to compete with government military might.

unless it is in self defense

SHALL

The main purpose of people is to copulate. Copulating is legal. So why are you retarded?

youtu.be/xC03hmS1Brk

Killing people is not inherently illegal. The circumstances of the killing decide whether the killing was murder or not.

Guns are also a tool for pest control, hunting and simple recreation. City folk living in an apartment block don't understand the utility of firearms for somebody living further out in the countryside. I personally blasted a woodpecker off the side of my house a couple weeks ago and solved an extremely annoying problem in the span of about 3 minutes.

>Firearms are extremely deadly, and their sole purpose is to kill people. They're way too effective for civilians to own them

>You couldn't possibly resist or rebel against a tyrannical government, your weapons are useless

pick one, faggot

I think any reasonable person can agree that in a world which still contains Lindsey Graham and Bill Maher firearms are still necessary.

the gun is an equalizing tool
kill yourself

Niggers are not people.

>Living in the rural south
>Hunting
>occasionally have to shoot into the air to scare off dumb kids from orange groves and poachers trying to hunt in the nature sanctuary nearby
>I want to be left alone
>If someone tries to break into my home they will be greeted by the end of a barrel if such an instance occurs
>Uncle was held at gun point and forced to watch his girlfriend get raped by thugs, always carries a gun now
>Hunting some more
>target practice for fun

KEK THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

SHAREBLUE IS SHILLING HARD TODAY

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

you do realize your image is anti gun control yes?
dumb leafposter

you gonna ban swords?
only for killing people

banning guns in a world of 3d printers

Killing people in self defense is perfectly legal.

>the government wants to rule over ash
You sound retarded you know that right?

because freedom nigger

gun control has nothing to do about saving lives

>gun control has nothing to do about saving lives

>killing people is illegal
no

>so give the citizens tanks and drones
sounds good

Shall not be infringed.

Molon Labe

Stupid fkn leaf. Sage

In america you can own tanks and drones though...

>pro 2A image
>anti 2A text
>a fucking leaf
Why are you bumping this slide thread

>The main purpose of a gun is to kill people and killing people is illegal
This is why only the government should have firearms right?

>In america you can own tanks and drones though...
underrated post
true all true
it is just expensive

>non lethal shot placement
>hunting
>recreation
Guns have a few uses libtard

1 post by this ID
S - A - G - E
Also leaf.
And don't fuck with my civil liberties you anti-freedom cunt.

>3D printers

Nigga I can make a shotgun/rifle with some lumber and a certain bore-sized pipe that wont crack after 3 shots

NOT

I know Neo Nazis who own an army navy store in my city and they own multiple tanks

what is hunting AND self defense not to mention entertainment sport.

muh knives cant kill more than guns argument.
heres some proof to the contrary.
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

>what is the vietnam war?
>what is our military men would relate more to citizens with guns then the nogunz cucks
This us retarded we have the military on OUR side in every fucking scenario

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/wpwMe

Yeah man, those single shot .22lr handguns are so fucking useful.

the military is made up of citizens you cunt

The only reason the US lost was the hippie faggots

It's called deterrence

There is a reason feudalism ended soon after the invention of the crossbow

>wow you can buy minigun for $400k dollars!
>tomorrow niggers will rob a store in my neighbourhood with one of these!

I liked the nigga-o-war reality more

Not applicable. USA is a completely tamed country. All the rebels hiding in buildings would be found instantly with modern technology. There is literally no way to overthrow the US government barring nuclear war.

The government owns an army of citizens. That's basically what makes civil war possibles.

>USA is a completely tamed country
Yeah, go camping in Montana without carrying a gun to fend off bears and wolves for me, please

well, yeah, but you can make it really hard for them to oppress you

Dumb. Sage

Yeah, but the US also isn't going to bomb the shit out of its own infrastructure or napalm its citizens. A state needs both to function.

dam

Whoops. Meant forDon't be a retard like me, kids.

Oh it's one of those.
"'bamer wuz takin way muh guns. I need muh guns cuz muh freedoms. I cannot trust muh goverment so i need weapons to defend myself. 'muriccuh best country nd dem liberulle cuccs r taking it away from muh." threads

how? what piece of "modern technology" can distinguish rebels from citizens?

you might be a retard.

Kys

> 1776
> british have artillery and gunships and an international supply line

>permethrin
I've spilled that shit all over myself
it's not dangerous to humans.

Yeah, but nerds are bad at using drill presses, and you only need to be able to geek a single cop in order to get something better, right?

So by your pics logic, the first amendment shouldnt apply to the internet since the founding fathers couldnt fathom how far communications could reach, right?

Anti Tank launchers should be legal

Yeah, but that's the beauty of the civil war. The entire world is the hippy faggots, so the US's hands are tied. Plus we've got strong man syndrome. The muscles are so big we can't touch fingers behind our back any more. Too big to use, m80

Checked

in the US we call those destructive devices and they're already legal, you just have to pay uncle sam a tax and sign a paper

there's not much you just can't get here, most of the time if something is categorically banned it's because it's a russian space rifle that they don't export in the first place

Killing people who need killing is not illegal.

A leaf talking anything manly is like a peaceful moooslum.

>you will never own an overpriced piece of shit chambered in 300 goddamn grain a round 9mm
Why even live?

>All the rebels hiding in buildings would be found instantly with modern technology

by that logic we should have killed every isis member by now

>The main purpose of a gun is to kill people

Wrong.

The main purpose of a gun is to deter others from killing you because you can defend yourself. By killing them, yes, but it is the only defence.

Tldr what is guerrilla warfare

Deploying a plane or a tank requires teams of say 25 people for minimum viability operations. One good ied will knock that team tank out of commission though.

One bullet through a key member of the team knocks it out of commission for weeks.

Say you need tank patrols 24/7 one tank can go 30 hours on a full tank of gas. You need at least 10 tanks.

One guy 10 shots knocks out a team of 250 men. Very quickly operational viability is eroded.

Tanks serve a purpose in combined arms. But are pure shit for policing.

Same with planes but much more impact because huge holes in supply chain.

>killing people is illegal
Depends on the circumstance.
Sage

I just lost 10 IQ points by replying to this thread, it's a sacrifice that must be done.

Killing in self defense is legal.

Also same copy pasta bullshit argument. Those tools are used against hard targets and are controlled by people who die when shot.

/thread

also /thread

>people only had rifles when the founders were alive

nice meme.

Oh fuck off. Slide thread. Saged. We are already settled on this issue. You can't have our guns. So. Fuck. Off.

To have something to kill the leaves with in the future.

Killing isn't objectively illegal.

See: War, self defense, lawful execution

This thread again. What are (((they))) up to today?

The main purpose of guns is to protect people

Raising a standing army is illegal. Monitoring the people is illegal.

So why is the US Government not convicted and dissolved ?

/QED

civilians should own tanks tbqhwyfamalam
saging your shit thread btw

Why are Canadians such useless posters?

Because killing people isn't illegal?

What is self defense?

>90's long butt

Oh how I don't miss you

Checked

I've come to the understanding that gun control in the US is pointless. The population is too mixed in terms of values and wealth to make everyone agree to live peacefully without guns. Besides that, firearms are too ubiquitous there to suddenly take them away. Guns are totally ingrained in American culture. It's a dumb idea.

On the other hand, gun control worked in smaller, homogeneous countries like pre-green-wave Scandinavian nations.

the main purpose of a gun is to fire a projectile using specially designed (usually charge based) rounds

the system is inanimate and any and all responsibility lies with the operator

Actually they intended civilians to have the tanks and warships, and they still do.

It literally is.

Spbp

>1 post by this ID