Right Wing militias

>Right Wing militias
Have the normies actually been on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/right-wing-militias-recruit-young-soldiers-on-Sup
archive.is/7eSS2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're talking about Sup Forums. A common mistake.

?

I have never seent a recruitment thread and I live here.

p much this TBHFAM

Is this the Sup Forums version of delete system32?

Delete System DirtyJew.

Plz join my completely not a honeytrap secessionist militia. We have cake, it's not a lie tho trololololol!!!

The threads are shadow banned from people who don't make the cut.

What in the name of cock are they talking about?

>CIA trying to honeypot young meme soldiers on Sup Forums
FTFY

You know the answer to that

>Have the normies actually been on Sup Forums?

No they haven't. They simply regurgitate and embellish each others bullshit.

>and I live here

>Sup Forums

Never heard of it

I'll join a militia, if it's only one weekend a month. I have military experience. I've got my own gear. Rifle, sidearm, plate carrier, main pack. I'm in north Jersey, and I'm unwilling to drive too far for this. If you're recruiting, let's talk.

What film?

That whole article was basically just a nervous commie attempting to belittle safety squads by claiming that it's all just larping kids getting duped by sneaky right wing racists.

I don't even have any friends.

why would you recruit soldiers on a Bulgarian fly fishing board?

Later season of Mad Men. Don't remember the episode exactly.

OH CRAP I HOPE WE DON'T GET INFILTRATED

HOWEVER, LET'S NOT WORRY, IT WILL BE VERY EASY TO IDENTIFY INFILTRATORS FROM HOW THEY IMMEDIATELY START POSTING, EVEN IF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT Sup Forums CULTURE, HABITS AND IN-GROUP TRADITIONS. IT WILL BE EASY TO SEE FROM THEIR POSTS.

I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T LEARN OUR WAYS BY JUST READING POSTS QUIETLY FOR A FEW WEEKS FIRST, THEN IT WOULD BE REALLY HARD TO REVEAL THEM ONCE THEY START REDPILLING US

nice try FBI informant.

i luled

>beware the hacker known as Sup Forums!
>wait no, it's a website of basement dwelling dweebs that masturbate to anime!
>and they're starting an army!

sounds like Sup Forums. wait. are we normies??? *existential crisis*

>tfw no one ever invited you to their secret right wing militia club

I can get you guys into Hutaree. I'm not a member, but I know the group.

The anti white media has gone all in with the "scary evil white killer militia" meme for several decades now that they have not just convinced every nervous nelly of its existence, they have convinced themselves as well.

Anons, the equation is simple: Right Wing Militia + Real Life = Right Wing victories in real time.

If Right Wing victories are few and far between, e.g. Trump, then there must not be very many Right Wing Militias. The few that do exist must not be very good at doing anything. Even a pure propaganda right wing organization would qualify as doing more than some alleged militia.

Killer Right Wingers of any kind are extremely rare in real life. The anti white brainwashing since WW2 has unfortunately done it's job. It would be easier to find one million white men who wanted to kill other white men in the name of social justice than to find one million pro white soldiers.

In a nation of about 300 million that's pretty much non existent. The Right Wing Militia is just one more Boogey Man the (((media))) makes up to get you to surrender your rights to an ever more powerful government.

I see Crunchyroll shills on Sup Forums all the time. Is this the right wing death squad they are talking about?

>belittle safety squads

HOL UP

That was possibly the most law abiding wholesome thing we've done lately. Reporting illegal firehazards, reporting squatters, reporting illegal communes known for drug use, drug selling and exploiting people as well as tax evasion.. this is bad? In what possible fucking sense?

Certainly not legal. So it's just another case of the left wanting selective enforcement of law.

looking to build an army of wizards for the upcoming mage war

contact me if you have experience in sorcery and spellcasting

Now in seriously pissed. Like wtf?! This is absolute bullshit. I mean why the hell didnt they recruit me already? Fucking pieces of shit thinking they are too good for me

Autistic Finnish Mage/Scout reporting.

Anyone want to form a militia with me in the middle of fjord fuck nowhere Norway? We can drink, walk through the fjords, and form a competitive shooting team at the range. We can fight the power by taking part in the political process by voting and handing out fliers, or we can just fish and drink.

pic very related

>they don't realize that the secret /REC/ recruitment board is hidden from people who don't have Sup Forums gold accounts

This is true 4chins recruited me and now I hunt niggers

Nice try, Politiets sikkerhetstjeneste.

businessinsider.com/right-wing-militias-recruit-young-soldiers-on-Sup Forums-2017-5

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/7eSS2

I'm not talking about those specifically. They're pretty much defunct to the best of my knowledge. I'm talking about the people going out and protecting boomers from getting bashed by antifa.

>Not already hunting down nigs on a daily basis.

I used to be a young and impressionable youth myself, and then I met the Right Wing Militias on Sup Forums.

Now all I want to do with my life is collect guns and kill niggers.

again with this story? You posted it yesterday. The dumbasses just found out about /k/'s meetups.

That wasn't me. I just found this

I have been recruited by the right wing 400 pound hacker known as four chan also known as Mr Russia-Putin aka ISIS

Right, we are the dangerous ones. Meanwhile the media continues to ignore all the violence and destruction done by antifa and other leftists.

I once guessed the password of the Little Caesar's wifi was "HotNReady" when my Internet went down, can I be recruited?

msg me on Skype deus_volt_heebstomper8814