DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i7xgKorUJW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO SCOOPS

Why were there no mainstream news articles about Obama's handshakes?

How can you out handshake someone

Only a woman would call this news.

Give me a video of that orange cunt getting cucked

FLUGHDSZVKLUMPF IS FINOSHED!!!!

Well, it was written by two women and an honorary woman.

Enjoy your literal nothing

youtu.be/i7xgKorUJW0

Why is he wasting time meeting the '''leader''' of a regional assembly?
>tu nest pas un country, you frog fucks

IGNORE SHITPOSTING SLIDE THREADS.

Because they take our money.

Wait, thats it? That was just a regular hand shake.

DRUMPF BTFO

>Honorary woman
Fujck that's funny

Got to admit, Macron looked reasonable here. Maybe he'll actually be alright, but he does look like a man who has reached the top of his ambition and doesn't know what to do now he has the job he was looking for all his life. I.e. he was after the title, and has no clue what to do with the role.
Look closely and you'll see that he braced from Trump's tug, and responded with a tug of his own.

why did you ever think otherwise? because of what the media and faggot OP said? come on

THE HANDSHAKE, DONALD

>handshake duel
fucking autists

>by Jennifer Jacobs, Margaret talev, and Craig gordon
It took three people to write this garbage puff piece? Where they jerking each other off or something?

Because Obama doesn't shake hands like a retard.

Another day
Another handshake
I sure feel "informed"

When you hate that person with every fiber of your being. Like Trump being the President isn't proof positive that he's already better than these faggots in everyway possible hahaha

or because they're literally filling their news up with complete shit as long as it's anti-trump

You were saying?

SHAREBLUE IS SHILLING OVER 9000

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>those limp-wrists
I think not

That was a perfectly normal handshake, maybe a little overlong if you want to be picky. Hardly any handshakes are perfect, it's one of the stupidest parts of our culture desu.

How is this news?

And the media keeps saying Trump "refused to shake Merkel's hand", straight up fake news, even politico in the initial coverage admitted Trump shook her hand when they first met, and apparently didn't hear her asking for a handshake at the end.

Also this

Watch the video fag. Trump's shake is alpha as fuck, as always.

Sage this shit ShariaBlue, youre all going to jail unless you rat. FACT.

Macron reminds me of myself, when I was a kid and tried to do strong handshakes to seem manly, but ended up looking like an autist

Well not a kid, closer to 25

WE CAN'T STAND ANOTHER EMBARRASSING HANDSHAKE FROM GRINLAD T. GURUMP!!!

Why they seat on an edge of chairs like retards or people, who really want to shit?

I've known Ms. Macron for fifteen years. Terrific Gal,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "She's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that she likes um young as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Ms. Macron enjoyed being a teach."

That was all over the news you fucking nigger

Because Obongo handshakes like a fag and it's homophobic to say something against fags.