NOT SO FAST DRUMPFIE!!!

NOT SO FAST DRUMPFIE!!!
ONLY ONE SCOOP FOR YOU!!
HA!
THAT'LL SHOW YOU!!!

So what if you're gay and you want two scoops of the same flavour?

then they have to ban gay people and lose their gay money

That seems like a very poor business decision.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?

How dare you even THINK of 2 scoops you disgusting shitlord

Amazing PR, though.

Fucking racemixers. A vanilla scoop should never be mixed with a different flavor

FLURGTARDS BTFO

Not really

Whoever coined the term all publicity is good publicity didn't have any foresight

Nobody even eats this shit here. Take your diabetes cream and shove it up your ass, Amerifats.

Who would even waste gettigg two scoops of the same flavor? This kinda accentuates the argument for traditional marriage 2bh

They're experimenting with this idea in Oz? Are they mad? What about all the expenses this will cost Ben & Jerry's for the battered till clerks that will result?

>'What do you mean I can't have two scoops? I'm fucking paying ya for two!'
>Throws crate of fosters at till clerk.

>Not really
I hate muslims but don't boycott them. I doubt many people who hate gays will bother enough not to buy their ice cream. Business won't drop and they will be seen as the good guys. Simple and genius.

>I hate muslims but don't boycott them

Why? I stopped using any business owned by, run by and (to some extent where feasible) employing Muslims a long time ago.

>Marriage equality
Faggots cannot get married, and calling their LARP "marriage" is a joke. Australia should ban Ben & Jerries from the country for insulting their people.

>ban two scoops
>don't ban three scoops

ummmm what about polyamory??? ben and jerry's doesn't care about us i guess.......

Not enough of them here for me to go though that hassle.

>not boycotting muslims in any and all ways, including not walking near them or acknowledging their existence as humans
Come on, Alberto.

T-two scoops?
TWO SCOOOOOPPPPPSSSS?!?!?

so ben & jerry is officially ice cream for homos?

The "Do as I say, not as I do" kooky far-left Democrat party.

Honestly will these people do anything to virtue signal? I'm waiting for "Dildos up the ass till Drumph is impeached" God these people are pathetic

Biden enjoys two scoops and two cones at the same time. He full-on freak.

Liberals make me fucking kek

>Faggots cannot get married
Jokes on you, you actually can get married faggot

That makes your job so much fucking easier though, are you fucking retarded?

>"Hi, I would like one scoop of Ice Cream A in a waffle cone and one scoop of Ice Cream A in a bowl"
>Takes the scoop from the Bowl and uses it to make a TWO SCOOP ice cream cone

Checkmate Christians

It always was

It's not that much hassle. I walk in, if I see any of the following:

>A Quran, beads and other prayer facilitation.
>Any Arabic Writing whatsoever.
>The man greets me with 'yas boss?'
>Veils or brown men wearing skirts.
>A name tag containing 'Abu, Muh, Moh', etc

I walk out again, without a word.

>two cones at the same time

What are you if you go with two cones, one in each fist?

So an ice cream company thinks that being an ice cream company makes it an arbiter of morality and to grind the axe of its own pompus sense moral authority this ice cream company won't sell you ice cream unless it's in the way that the ice cream company wants you because, "muh virtue signaling, muh hipster feels."
If it didn't mean giving the wretched degenerates money I would say.
>Buy one scoop.
>Buy a second scoop.
>Laugh like a mad man as you PUT TWO SCOOPS TOGETHER.
But no, don't give monies, and the ice cream company will go away.

fpbp pack it up goys.

Clever way to make people include other flavors and reduce demand on popular flavors.

Ben & Jerry's is working together with an anti German NGO here in Germany pushing the one world agenda and other bullshit

Take from the Republicans, give it to the Democrats. Ain't that the way?

Can't wait for a 60-year old bloke to go in their with his grandkids to get some ice cream because they told him how good it is, only to get told this. Real life version of Falling Down incoming.

is that at least two scoops I see there?

Well tough luck, fucking faggots!

>Eating even one scoop of the frozen Jew

If you do this, you are a shabbos goy

Australians are just as fat as Americans, hell you even beat us once for more fat fucks per capita.

Petition to ban Ben & Jerry's from Australia when?

>kikecream

enjoy your estrogen fueled man titties.

The country doesn't have fag marriage, what makes you think it'd be good PR?
You think pro-immigration would be good PR in Poland?

THOSE WERE HILLORYS SCOOPS! WHY IS DRUMPFDSS EATING HER SCOOPS?! THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS! IT WAS HILLORYS TURN TO WIN!!!!!

>>A Quran, beads and other prayer facilitation.
>>Any Arabic Writing whatsoever.
>>The man greets me with 'yas boss?'
>>Veils or brown men wearing skirts.
>>A name tag containing 'Abu, Muh, Moh', etc

I've never seen any of those where I live. I boycotted pakis (I think they were pakis, they sure looked llike pakis) once because they were overchanging me over photocopies. I considered boycotting a clothes brand I love and which I found out was owned by mudslimes, but the clothes look great on me...

>I doubt many people who hate gays will bother enough not to buy their ice cream
There are plenty of other places you can go to.

Who cares haagen dazs is waaay better than Ben and Jerrys.

>There are plenty of other places you can go to.
Yes, but will you go through the hassle? A few people yes. But the business lost with them will be regained with the gays who start going there on purpuse.

Wouldn't it make more sense to ban two scoops of differing flavours? Seems like they're putting out an anti-gay message rather than what they're actually going for

Gotta use your large business to push your morals on everyone else goy. (unless you're an evil NAZI then you get boycotted)

>not just ordering 3 scoops of the same flavor because the policy clearly states that people can't order two scoops of the same flavor but doesn't mention anything about 3 scoops of the same flavor

Gays are a small percent of any population, going to go after the tranny audience next?

this might be the most first-world-problems thing i have ever read.

dont think there is any haagen dazs in Australia

>getting jewed into buying 3 scoops when you only want 2

nobody has even heard about this 2 scoops bullshit

and you want to keep it that way

how the fuck are you going to have 3 scoops of the same flavour without having 2 scoops?

>Falling for the ice Jew
>Ever

JUST CAME DOWN THE WIRE:
>baskin robbins offering FREE second scoops!

>order 2 scoops
YOU CANT HAVE TWO SCOOPS CAUSE GAY PEOPLE ARE BLAH BLAH BLAH
>nigga what the fuck I want my 2 scoops and these fucking gays are fucking that up for me

>Raised in the town of Merrick on Long Island, by Jewish parents Frances and Irving, (((Cohen))) first met and befriended his future business partner Jerry (((Greenfield))) in a seventh grade high school gym class in 1963.

>Jerry (((Greenfield))) was born in Brooklyn, New York, into a Jewish family, son of a stockbroker.

>Jews push for faggotry

wow, that was an intense treatise on anglo v. scando thought process...

I want one scoop of peKANN and one scoop of peKAHN plz

anyone who says peKAHN should be put up on a wall and shot for being a whole foods faggot

i'll have some PEE CAN PIE PLEASE

>Merrick
Some of the worst Jews you'll ever meet. These are the stereotypical spoiled entitled liberal Jews that kvetch about anything that doesn't go their way. If a Merrick Jew walked into a B&J and was denied 2 scoops it would be anudda shoah, and they'd end up getting $50 of free ice cream somehow despite the company just following its policy.