Can guns prevent terrorist attacks and mass shootings and terrorist attacks? If so why or why not?

Can guns prevent terrorist attacks and mass shootings and terrorist attacks? If so why or why not?

Well, if a terrorists starts to pew pew, then you can also pew pew, and hopefully your pew pew will be more effective.

Therefore guns can sometimes prevent terrorist attacks, but not always.

Doctoral degree-level discourse. I agree.

It can't, because if you kill your enemies, they win

No, but exposing crisis actors and their hoaxes can! Many, many examples.

thread_start_12.jpg
OP is a bot and this thread was posted automatically - please sa ge.

>Can guns prevent terrorist attacks and mass shootings and terrorist attacks?
>stupid question deserves a stupid answer
>only love can prevent them

If a terrorist attack happens you call men with guns.

I can't believe I even need to type that out, you fucking retard.

Yeah, I'm halfway through my thesis, and I'm glad that I have Sup Forums's approval so far. It's just so deep, man..

yes it can, look up the mohammad drawing contest down here in Texas. We showed those towel heads why you respect our values.

Then why did the San Bernardino, Virginia Tech and Orlando shootings go so unopposed?

One of the only case where a mass shootings was stopped, most times they aren't. I'm not saying to take guns aware at all, i'm just trying figure out why said faggots in weren't stopped.

>most times they aren't
Well if some dipshit gets shot after killing only one person, its not gonna get recorded as a mass shooting

Pretty much this. If a terrorist uses a bomb then obviously there is little you can do.

Yes, why do you think the latest terror attacks occurred in Cali and FL gay club?

No guns.

Remember when ISIS tried to crash a Draw Muhammad contest in Texas? Ded

Yeah, but if you observe him having a bomb, you can pew pew before he boom.

California is a state where gun ownership is HEAVILY restricted. The latter two places were gun free zones.

Bad men don't follow guns laws. Good men begrudgingly do.

>This.
No guns is not a solution. It´s a problem.

Only way to stop terrorists attacks it to live in a totalitarian society where anything that is capable of killing is owned by the state and operated by AI. This would reduce the pool of people capable of committing an act down to several thousand instead of several millions. These people would be under increased screening and observation, meaning even if they could, they would not.

That all said, Terrorists attacks are EXTREMELY ineffective and for the most parts acts of rage. Let me find a stupid statistic, Approximately 2,500 people choke to death per year. Should we limit the size of food to one standard deviation below the average size of an esophagus and have everyone eat kibble?

bait

>cali
>concealed/open carry

>vt
>school
>concealed/opencarry

the only thing they were conceal carrying in orlando was their buttplugs

I don't even give a shit at this point. I just want guns so theres at least a chance at overthrowig the social order through violent means in the future.

funny how all of those places had strict gun control

>Orlando
not allowed to carry in bars and nightclubs
>San Bernardino
its California, strict gun control is enforced
>Virginia Tech
once again, concealed carry wasn't allowed

Also a little list:
>Get stick
>Sharpen stick
>Stick stick into people

>Get car to drive to wörk
>Run over people instead

>Distill alcohol or buy gas
>Fill bottles
>Teach people the lovely embrace of fire

>Get some easy to come by chems
>Cook them together
>Bomb something

>Make vacation to some former soviet country, serbia or the nearby mosque
>Buy whatever the fuck you want for a few bucks.

>Call police to some remote spot
>Remove guns/vehicle
(Happened in Germoney already)

>Get sharp stick
>Rob some soldiers patrolling their base
(Happened in Germoney already)

Maybe compress and freeze dehydrate all food into pills.

One was in california(full of anti gun libtards), one was on a college campus(no guns), one was in a gay night club...

Shut up Achmed.