PAID ACTIVISTS IS REAL

I signed up for the planned parenthood remind thing for some laughs and they sent me this.

Trolling encouraged

Links:
Get a job shilling: lil.ms/1qb6/3lxrfd

Activism:
lil.ms/1qhc/3lxrfd

Now is your chance Sup Forums
Make a difference

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/12425/how-planned-parenthood-can-spend-taxpayer-money-frank-camp
thefederalist.com/2015/10/14/4-ways-planned-parenthood-has-billed-taxpayers-for-elective-abortions/
hooktube.com/watch?v=vOtRZOlE0WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill give you a bump

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

>tfw can't find a """"""real job"""""" and am considering doing this
>but I don't want a reputation/record as being commie scum

do it and record/document everything and post it here. win-win

Gas the shills

as long as you are smart you won't get arrested and you can be a mole in the organization and getting possibly "STD" free liberal pussy

Can u rub mei belly user? it help me slep.

I don't want to have documented proof that I was ever associated with commie scum though

ree
ree
ree

I don't want to be known as a commie in the COINTELPRO division of FBI and what if I want to enlist or become a LEO later in life

Get paid and red pill on the low.

Just consider yourself as a double agent.

That's the problem though

It's more that I'm concerned what others consider me as. That's probably why I haven't become a leftist; my crippling sense of shame

join, document, and report to the authorities so they can always be one step ahead

you'll be known as 'deep throat', I mean outside you intimate circle too

Teacher here.

Recently I started getting unsolicited emails about summer jobs "resisting trump"

Are u feeling it now Mr crabs

Get a hidden camera and infiltrate their operations.
Sabotage their protests.

>Stay the fuck out of Florida

Welcome to the South, now git out.

Where does all the money to fund this come from?

Let only a few close people know you are going in deep. Set up a bot that will leak documents periodically while you are out doing things preferably with a separate IP and all so it can't be traced back to you.

Use your own sense of shame to your advantage, by pointing out lefties shit that they should feel ashamed of and slowly push them into a corner that they'll feel vulnerable at. From there just slowly indoctrinate them with the shit you hear from this site.

George Soros, but normies don't know how to read financial documents so you probably won't believe me.

Hmm, looking for some summer work. Am half asian female so I will most likely blend in and no one will suspect a thing.

Found my summer project.

You dont know goy, its the new world order, conservative are ruining this country.

Solution obvious - Sup Forums infiltrates these organizations, takes their money, and then redpills targets instead of shilling.

If you get the boot, set up new accounts/emails, rinse, and repeat.

This is what we should have been doing with the CTR shills.

We could have /ourguys/ on the inside of the Democrats, the potential is endless

You don't think they won't have tests to weed out the fakes, like murdering a registered republican in cold blood?

JUST

007 are you ready to larp.

THIS IS OUR MOMENT POL

praise kek deus vault

Fungible taxpayer money, and some higher ups.
dailywire.com/news/12425/how-planned-parenthood-can-spend-taxpayer-money-frank-camp
thefederalist.com/2015/10/14/4-ways-planned-parenthood-has-billed-taxpayers-for-elective-abortions/

bump

The board is sliding and this pops up really frys my nuggets.

Keep those infographs coming senpai

He could bang the living fuck out of one of those whores and don your MAGA hat immediately after you finish up for bantz

That would be one way to help subvert the organization from the inside.

>texas
I'm signing up, time to get my hands on that sweet sweet $oro$ money

Let me guess all the rallying will take place in austin?

How does a frenchman can do this ?
I want to jew Soros so fucking hard

>Kersha
lol

>do it and record/document everything and post it here. win-win.

Yes,why not help the fight against the perverted moloch ideals.

"Fragile
Like a baby in your arms
Be gentle with me
I'd never willingly
Do you harm

Apologies
Are all you ever seem to get from me
But just like a child
You make me smile
When you care for me
And you know...

It's a question of lust
It's a question of trust
It's a question of not letting
What we've built up
Crumble to dust
It is all of these things and more
That keep us together"

hooktube.com/watch?v=vOtRZOlE0WM

bumnopsdifh

Bumpin

Well guys, this is your OP speaking

It appears we are getting slid

Don't let the shills win! This could be the most important larp of your life!

Have a bump, my bitch nigga.

So I implore you, spread the word! Make new threads! Comment everywhere!

I'll give you a bump, but there are pizzagate, seth rich, and awan bro threads that more pressing atm.

Already saved the op and links boyo if she goes I'll have her up at another time.

yes, user.

grassroots organizers = paid shills on Sup Forums

man you autists really do think the (flat) world revolves around you.

GET IN HERE

And leftist idiots still believe they are "rebellious" and grassroots. Where they fuck do they think all that money comes from? It's Astroturf all the way.

As usual... useful idiots.