B-b-but we was kangz n shit!

B-b-but we was kangz n shit!
What will the bootyblasted black community do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRqYx25iPeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The scientists involved were not black -> this is racist -> this is false -> we was kingz and shit

all the continents were one at some point.
the science community denying humans stopped evolving once they reached Kang level is demented.

>we was kingz

its WE WUZ KANGS say it right newfag

I looked up the study and most of the sources citing this were White nationalist. I feel like this maybe hasn't been fully corroborated or established as fact yet if I am only reading this in ethno-nationalist web pages regardless of the political incorrectness of the outcome of the data.

In short, I wouldn't jump to conclusions but I haven't really studied this in depth.

Mainstream media has no interest in sharing this information with people

WAIT
>has a morning espresso and reads the paper
HOL UP
>says good morning to his wife and 3 kids
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>puts on a clean shirt and ironed pants
WE
>gets into a safe upkept car
WUZ
>goes to a job to earn money to support his family and hobbies
KANGZ
>participates in his childrens adolescent lives and helps with homework
AND
>sets aside money and invests wisely for retirement
SHEEEITT?

What he says:
>I looked up the study and most of the sources citing this were White nationalist.
What he means:
>I googled the headline and most of the first page of results referencing this mainstream news article were white nationalist.
What he thinks this implies:
>This might have been started by white nationalists.
What this actually implies:
>White nationalists are excited about this mainstream news article, and google's pagerank algorithm is easily overwhelmed by obessive relinking.

nice one xddd

VE VUZ KANGS AND SHIIIIT!

we wuz first humans n shieeet

African people don't trust African scientists because they are African

There's some truth to this. Richard Bulliet provided a series of lectures on World history (I encourage you all to watch at least the first one, where he talks about World History as a subject itself), and in his second lecture, I believe, he expands on Cold War research the Soviets did on the regions north of the Black Sea, where evidence was collected of a civilization that was a bit earlier than the Fertile Crescent societies. Only now is the research reaching foreign shores, due to old Cold War politics and the language barrier.
youtu.be/zRqYx25iPeg

Fun fact: as he explains in his first lecture (all of which are free and available on YouTube), World History is actually the one History field that developed from the public school arena, and from which a demand was created for literature, requiring an entire field to be created from scratch from the top of some leading universities. It's a class specifically tailored towards meeting demands of inclusion and diversity after the Civil Rights era and Feminist movements. Before, the only two history classes taught in US schools were American and Western Civ. The US is also the only nation in the world that teaches World History, and has been undertaking efforts to export it abroad.

Can anyone here attest to the efforts to expand World History in their country?

Read the actual journal paper, which is easy to find, and its legit. Found an early hominin in eastern europe which would mean yes the we wuz kangz shit just got debased a little bit further. You however, are just a lazy idiot. I really wish you burgers were as intelligent as your founding fathers. The only thing preventing you morons from winding up like my country is a goddamn piece of paper drafted in the 1700s that half you tards are too lazy to understand or appreciate.

Yeah, they wuz kangz.
Now they wuz European kangz and be hurt even more by slavery and their migration to their newfound homeland is justified.

Well done research kikes. Well done.

Also...

What white nationalists think this implies:
>something something white people because Europe
What this actually implies:
>200,000 years ago, Europe was basically Africa, and is probably where black people evolved before being driven south by climate change

Actually read the article. They talk about how how it evolved in a savannah, which was a climate that existed in pre-ice-age Europe. All of the Out-Of-Africa stuff basically still applies, it just happened farther north in a warmer time.

>mfw we wuz apez

old news, bait thread

this is not evidence that hominids originated in europe, only that they were there. fossil evidence will be found to contradict this ludicrous claim. Africa is the cradle of civilization, deal with it cumskins.

No no no, they don't trust them because science itself is a product of wyte modernity and wyte mans fraud and anyone who follows it is himself a cracka loving fraud, black majik is da real deal!

When are we going to kill the abbos and take bakc the mungo man skeleton and FUCKING FURTHER PROVE THE MULTIPLE ORIGIN HYPOTHESIS

WE ARE LITERALLY DIFFERENT FUCKING SPECIES

>science itself is a product of wyte modernity and wyte mans fraud
>bulgaria
kek

>What will the bootyblasted black community do now?

Continue blaming the white man for all their short comings and failures.

Muh ansheshtuh

They will probably spin this into: "Europe is our birthplace, therefore we all belong in Europe"

D-DELET THIS! they read this board regularly, you know. please don't hand them ammunition.

Why the fuck does it even matter? We all evolved from the same shit.