Medieval Combat World Championship

stream live : youtube.com/watch?v=heIrj6gntQg

>Weeb Japs vs Americans

This should be good

always when im watching this i dont get it how there is no one killed thats just brutal as fuck

>a bunch of fat larpers swinging at each other like retards

Is this all there is in terms of European sword fighting? Why didn't they keep their traditions like the Japanese did?

what should they do? just get on horse and charge on other team?

anyway thats cool to watch

This is beyond lame. Look at these fat fucks

Full body Armor

>projecting

u need to be fat here cuz u need to stand strong on your feet, who is down is eliminated

They should learn proper technique and act as if the swords weren't toys.

This is just childish.

I used to play exactly like that, but with sticks instead of full LARPing gear, when I was like 8.

The same exact thing can also be seen in a thematic daycare while the babysitters rest.

>thematic daycare
hmmmmm

I'm actually having quite a good chuckle while watching this

how expensive are this armor sets? anyone know ?

>mfw american knights

This is by far the most pathetic thing I've seen in the past week

Consider the fact that I saw an anime thread this week, you should feel ashamed

slavs always win these things anyways. not even a fair fight when its east europe vs. west

We had a pirate themed daycare here. Shit was so cash I used to hope my parents had to work on the weekend so I would go there.

Anyone, this "championship" is just a bunch of fat menchildren playing as if they were 8 in front of a crowd, it's quite surreal even, but shit nonetheless.

Live from Medieval Times in beautiful downtown Burbank.

KEK

i think russia is top 1 right now

git gud cucks

I just see a bunch of fatasses hugging, will there be jousting?

it's literally just bad wrestling in armour, the weapons themselves do nothing

i looked it up once, because i thought it was a cool sport, it was like 4k euro or so.

Oh shit, they've got Geralt of Rivia as a coach.

I think its the countries with the strongest soccer hooligan cultures that end up winning. they practice all year round.

>thats just brutal as fuck
The weapons are flimsy as hell and they wear armour, which is why the weapons have no actual effect except as grappling tools or to annoy people.
They have weight limits for the weapons.

if someone hit you with 2h wep u feel it for sure u can take few hit but no more its painfull after that

This is gay as fuck, they are just wrestling, why don't they smash the head with or stab the openings in the armor.

>its painfull after that
The armour is good and the weapons are very light, it's really not nearly as bad as it looks and the weapons are mostly for show, which is why the succesful teams actually don't use them much.
If they'd be hit by actual 2 handed swords on their arms the armour wouldn't keep them from being affected like that.

t. HEMA guy, you know the stuff with actual weapons that have weight

>japanese knights
does this make them reverse weebs?

well its interesting hobby

Because it's against the rules and it's against the rules