Canada is the best country in the world!

>Highest standard of living in the world!
>Low corporate taxes (15%)
>Cheap hydro!
>Multicultural paradise, over 1 million new people each year choose Canada as their home!
>Free health care!
>$500/month per kid for everyone
>Most natural resources in the world
>Gay marriage is legal
>Transrights enshrined in criminal law
>Islamophobia banned by fine/imprisonment, Muslims feel safe
>October is Muslim Heritage Month
>Jan 29th being made national Muslim Remembrance holiday in honour of victims of Quebec Mosque shooting by white racist Bissonette Our PM is a proud feminist :)
>Give $15B a year to help African and Muslim refugees!
>Refugees receive a just pre-tax income of $110,000 to help them adjust after fleeing war!
>High salaries!
>Housing prices show everyone is wanting to live in Canada, renters are just jealous!!
>White cis males being replaced by government justice program called Gender Based Analysis Plus (emphasis on BASED!)

Why haven't you become a leaf yet!? racist Sup Forums BTFO!!

>pic related, it's our proud Feminist PM with a gay Syrian refugee!

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/business/2017/05/23/survey-confirms-the-painful-truth-about-our-household-debt-wells.html
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/09/consumer-debt-canada-mnp-sentiment-survey_n_16510320.html
globalnews.ca/news/3443462/moodys-downgrade-canada-housing-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

traps are ghey

>October is Muslim Heritage Month

>>Jan 29th being made national Muslim Remembrance holiday in honour of victims of Quebec Mosque shooting by white racist Bissonette

Oh, it's a leaf. Shitposting. That's new!

>>White cis males being replaced by government justice program called Gender Based Analysis Plus (emphasis on BASED!)
1/4

>>White cis males being replaced by government justice program called Gender Based Analysis Plus (emphasis on BASED!)
2/4

3/4

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unveiled Canada's first gender-sensitive budget!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>Our PM is a proud feminist :)

>low hydro rates

You're fucking with me right?

4.8c per kWH!

>hydro
Sometimes I wonder if easterners know what that word actually means, or if they've always just associated it with "electricity"
It sounds goofy as hell to my ears.

psh id rather get electricity than eat no big deal xD

Where do you get 4.8 cents per kwh? I'm in Manitoba (all dams, no population), and even we pay 8 cents per kwh.

Quebec Hydro is 4.8c per kWh!@

>country in the world
>Canada

FUCK OFF. CANADA HAS THE HIGHEST DEBT TO INCOME RATIOS IN THE WORLD. HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF ANY WESTERN COUNTRY LIVING PAY CHEQUE TO PAY CHEQUE. MAJORITY OF CANADIANS ARE ONE PAY AWAY FROM COMPLETE FINANCIAL DISASTER. OUR MONEY IS BEING INFLATED TO VALUELESS PIECES OF PAPER. REAL ESTATE IS THROUGH THE ROOF. 34% OF ONTARIO ARE NOT PAYING THEIR BILLS. THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL ARE SCUM BAG BUREAUCRATS WITH THEIR WELFARE JOBS. HIGH PAYING JOBS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

CANADA IS A JOKE, ITS A BLUE PILLED TO THE MAX SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR PARADISE.

sources? doesn't sound believable!

CANADA is only getting started, soon we'll be 100M multicultural world citizens able to ensure social justice all over the world!

Good thing I will be in a high demand career and building up my own shit while everything else falls apart.

>Quebec Hydro is 4.8c per kWh!
Oh, you mean the bulk rate, not domestic.

Yeah, Manitoba Hydro supplies electricity to industrial customers at 3.2 cents per kWh. At home I pay 8 cents per kWh + $8/month.

Quebec's domestic rate is $12/month plus 6 cents/kWh up to 33 kWh per day, then 9 cents/kWh.

>wouldn't want to live in a place which frequently diminishes freedom of speech

hydro one here at 18c per kwh

YOU'RE A FUCKING TROLL. BUT I WILL STILL DO IT BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH. MERRY CHRISTMAS ASSHOLE. P.S. LICK MY NUTS.

thestar.com/business/2017/05/23/survey-confirms-the-painful-truth-about-our-household-debt-wells.html

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/09/consumer-debt-canada-mnp-sentiment-survey_n_16510320.html

globalnews.ca/news/3443462/moodys-downgrade-canada-housing-crisis/

Daily reminder that your leader is a joke

My fellow leaf you are fucking right. Forget finding a decent job here, especially in Toronto or Calgary. It's a nightmare and people are such blue-pilled dullards it hurts.

>>Give $15B a year to help African and Muslim refugees!
And you think thats a good thing? CANADAKEK

Jesus christ they've been unanimously passing so many bills recently, it's ridiculous.

>Be US citizen
>Own stock in a few Canadian companies.
>They operate in the US too.
>Canadian government taxes my dividends every quarter.

Sick of these microaggressions from you canuck bastards.