My body my choice

Why shoukd post partum abortion be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHjYQtJCIxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I have the right to toss my baby in a dumpster! It's no different from an abortion! Forcing me to keep this vagina excrement is patriarchal oppression! WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!! POSTPARTUM ABORTION NOW!!!"

"BABIES ARE AN STD FROM HAVING SEX WITH MEN. JUST MORE PATRIARCHAL OPPRESSION. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THIS BREATHING TUMOR FROM MY LIFE."

BECAUSE PREGNANCY IS NOT A CHOICE

I CANNOT CHOOSE TO BECOME PREGNANT

I CANNOT AFFORD PILLS

I CANNOT AFFORD CONDOMS

I CANNOT CHOOSE TO FUCK

FUCK YOU, INCONVENIENCE, FUCK YOU!!!!1

too obvious bro

I loved in college when the anti abortion guys show up with the pictures of aborted fetuses and people flipped their shit.

I guess they dont like seeing what an abortion actually entails because it goes against their empowerment narrative. Nothing empowering about killing defenseless life

I think it should be legal to kill anyone for any reason myself. I'll wait for society to slide to the point where I can kill niggers and no one will question it.

>My body my choice

Not yours actually.
Here's why.

it's called euthanasia
it shouldn't be illegal

Ah the schadenfreude

Lol DNA test the baby...wait it's not a DNA match to the mother.

WOW it's not your body.

Wish they would lobotomize and sterilize every female that got an abortion.

>lobotomize and sterilize

Sterilize only.
Lobotomized, they can't regret.

The argument is not if it life, but wether it deserves the same protection as a fully grown human being.
The food on your plate once had more cognitive ability than a fucking fetus.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHjYQtJCIxM
human mothers should be able to do this to maximize investments

The question is: giving a chance (or not) to become a fully grown human being.

I can accept this argument, but it's
better to throw it in a dumpster than having a 17 year old who, is not ready for the burdens of parenthood, raise a child.

If you are a christfag who argues about a soul you should neck yourself t b h f a m

Not the user but this chance simply cames at an expense. The parents have to take care of the child, they need to provide, time and money. I agree people should be more careful, they should use contraception that is wildly accessible, but if for some reason a young person happens to fuck up are you going to push them into mother/fatherhood. Such a responsiblity shouldn't be froced upon people dumb enough to get pregnant.

Holy shit, I always forget you get a ID here. Anywho, I agree abortion shouldn't happen.

2 categories to debait:
fetuses with significant medical issues
fetuses without
i'll just focus on those without

pol already acknowledges the disaster of the moving away from nuclear families
if the mother wants to abort, chances of the nuclear family staying intact (if there was any to begin with) drops significantly
hence, the child won't grow to his/ her full potential and abortion is justified

What about marginal humans, do you value a cow more then a retarded human?

>expense. The parents have to take care of the child, they need to provide, time and money. I agree people should be more careful, they should use contraception that is wildly accessible, but if for some reason a young person happens to fuck up are you going to push them into mother/fatherhood. Such a responsiblity shouldn't be froced upon people dumb enough to get pregnant.

If you accept that a fetus is a human the morality of this argument doesn't really stand, seeing as we don't euthanize the poor.

However you have to accept that a fetus is a person first

what situation are we in
if civilization is intact, the retarded human can give some feels and inspiration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

>we don't kill fully autinomic beings
>so we shouldn't kill a developing person that will probably be an additional burden

I don't know man. I accept it's a bunch of cells about to become a human, so you're basically squashing an opportunity of a good person. But at the same time you have the parents who will have to actually bring the child up.

Ayy lmao

no documentation = no rights
get a birth certificate and a social security card and try again

They goy is right. So a bright future for coal burning roasties.

It's not about choice or protection or whatever, it's about morals and personal responsibility.
We don't even let terminally ill people die of their own volition without jumping through a dozen hoops and yet we can kill a baby because it's an inconvenience ?
I would've understood if this was like a few centuries ago and pregnancy carried a real risk of death and impairment to the woman, but hell nowadays you don't even have to go through the pain just have a section.

so can a cow

>I don't know man. I accept it's a bunch of cells about to become a human, so you're basically squashing an opportunity of a good person. But at the same time you have the parents who will have to actually bring the child up.

I can understand that logic at a blastocyst stage, but at 18 weeks?

If it's still a lump of cells with a brain and organs, then we're all just lumps of cells.

Sure, make it illegal, but enjoy having 40% of your paycheck zapped to support these mothers so that they don't live in poverty.

>post partum abortion
That's called The Miracle of Birth, the moment when new human life begins!

That's a miscarriage, not a abortion. The egg sac is still intact

>Nothing empowering about killing defenseless life
Nothing truthful about pretending an embryo is a living person.

Someone still has to raise the child, neither the kid nor the parents will be happy in that situation user.

>wait it's not a DNA match to the mother.
It actually could be. Women often present microchimerism when pregnant.

>Wish they would lobotomize and sterilize every female that got an abortion.
You don't give the first fuck about children, so this must be pure misogyny.

because most people don't like it. /thread

>neither the kid
I'm not a wizard so I'm not going to guess what the kid would actually want, in doubt I would trust the survival instinct innate in every human being and assume he would choose a chance at life.
If kids being left alone in orphanages is the issue then I would suggest to try and work on that by making adoptions easier and more convenient instead of just getting rid of the problem by getting rid of the kid.

>caring about fetuses

Making abortion illegal will only increase "shadow" abortion which will result in more deaths, increase number in orphans which will drain budget, add more misery and crime rates.
If you want to increase population grow the correct way to do so is pro-having childern propaganda and less economical strain on young families and tax cuts after having 3+ offsprings.

It doesn't matter. That's what you're killing when you have an abortion.

this pretty much

Yeah, I'd say it shouldn't happen after the 8 week when baby develops receptors in skin.

Nothing is this comment is true of has any basis in reality.
Give a death penalty for intentional harm of an unborn child that lead to its death or severe trauma.
NO ONE will do it.

>That's what you're killing when you have an abortion.
My arm responds to stimuli. Does that mean it's a person, too? Amputation would be killing it? Formaldehyde frogs legs twitch with a 9-volt battery. Are they alive?

that's like saying making killing illegal will only increase the assassination market
if a doctor performing abortions would get a bullet to the skull, I'm pretty sure it would decrease
of course, they can go abroad and yadda yadda, it's a complex problem, but throwing up your arms in the air isn't a solution either

yes you are correct,

does your arm develop into a separate being in 9 months?
does your arm have unique DNA?

>american education

Severing your arm for no reason is a symptom of a mental illness, a type of dysphoria I believe.
Formaldehyde frog legs twitch with a 9 volt battery because of electricity causing the nerves to spasm.
I'm not even a fucking pro-life fag but you're a god damn fucking retard.

>The argument is not if it life, but wether it deserves the same protection as a fully grown human being.

I certainly hope the young and weak do not deserve any protection. Why kind of maniac are you?

>they can go abroad and yadda yadda, it's a complex problem
Death penalty for any party that participated in premeditated murder including "mother" is not a complex problem.

>my body, my choice

then just fucking sterilize yourself

>Death penalty for any party that participated in premeditated murder including "mother" is not a complex problem.

Mother implied female which implies can do no wrong. It's the same thing with driving a car while texting and talking on the phone. It's wrong and causes 85% of accident even more than drinking but will never be a federal offense since women do it habitually.

Only men can be criminals or do wrong.

what if the mother thows herself down the stairs to cause a miscarriage?
or eats some shit, etc, etc.
how do you prove they meant harm and it wasn't an accident?
are you gonna record the personal information of every pregnant women going abroad? how does that work with schengen, bla bla
it's a very complex problem, but definitely not unsolvable

>I CANNOT AFFORD PILLS

They are subsidized

>I CANNOT AFFORD CONDOMS

they are given away free

>The food on your plate once had more cognitive ability than a fucking fetus.

not true and just vile, cheapening of human life to spend money on pathetic space programs and shit like that.

is that real?

caring about zionists.

The people that seek out abortions are usually poor and uneducated. If abortion was completely illegal there would be a lot more undesirables in our society

You guys dont have to believe me but I have seen brutal cartel murders at point view and haven't really given a shit.. but this is

THE MOST HEARTBREAKING I HAVE EVER SEEN

FUCK YOU LIBERALS AND FEMINIST U WILL ANSWER TO JEHOVA FOR THIS

I don't think half of you fucks know what Post Partum means. That means AFTER the baby is born. Why should abortion be illegal after the baby is born.

My only answer to that, is that it's a baby. A human being. That's serious baby murder. We're not even talking about a fetus anymore. If some guy comes in my house and kills my baby, that's wrong. But if I do it, then it's okay. No it's not.

pretty sure post partum ceases being your body.

>My body my choice

>tfw when rapists start using this logic in court
>my body my choice
>ill put my dick wherever i want
>you cant tell me what to do with my body

Sterilize yourself too so you can't be part of the problem as well.

Eugenics. A disproportionate about of women that get abortions are niggers, and the whites that do are trash tier whites. It also gets rid of retards and other genetic abominations. Natural selection should also cause women to have fewer abortions in the future, since pro life women have higher fertility rates.

To expound birth is really even an issue with infanticide. Just a few weeks ago there was a story of a woman giving birth then chucking the infant out the window. Her penalty was probation. No jail.

What if your wife/girlfriend was raped?

>d birth is really
Birth isn't

If you make that argument, then utilizaing grown undesirables should also be legal. I don't think that's tenable.

>too young to fuck?

That's because you wouldn't be solving the issue at the root.
Abortion being legal or not isn't the problem, people conceiving without accounting for all the responsibility that comes with it is.
Make contraceptive more available, educate kids better in how to have safe sex and the consequences of an unforeseen pregnancy, again you don't get rid of the problem by getting rid of the kid.
It seems to me that abortion is really just about solving a number of issues with the simplest solution while sacrificing morals, I'm sure we can do better than that.

How do you prove that mother didn't throw her born baby down the stairs?
Exactly the same with unborn, nothing complex whatsoever. And if persecutor can't prove intent and polygraph is clean - you just charge with criminal neglect that lead to the death and give to her 10 years of maximum security.
Its not about killing women, its about preventing the desire to abort. When punishment is disproportional to the benefit, there's very low to no incentive to commit a crime.

As a side benefit that would also lead to severe shift in the culture and women will start to actually think about who fucks them and how.

Post partum abortion should be legal just so that more thots and niggers will never be parents. I don't care if jews are eating nigger babies in their blood rituals, we're going to root them out and kill them all anyway. For now, let them descend as far into their degeneracy as they want. It'll only push more people to our side out of disgust.

>he wouldn't eat rabbit or horse on the regular

cuck

For all you anti-abortion retards

You are correct sex education is important to prevent whole dilemma. However I never stated that I view whole issue as a big one and neither do I think you can solve all the cases prematurely with sex ed. Simply stated few facts which are in the work here and russian population grow among ethnic russian are abore replenishing rates and still increasing. Even though we shock people who seek abortion with pics like OP and some feelings pressure and our economical boosts for big families are not that big.

>moral autonomy
>anything that depends on you, your income, or your presence in the world (spouse, children) is by permission only
>therefore you are justified in killing those who depend on your income, since you effectively own them

if someone kidnaps you and glues you to my back and the glue can't be undone for 9 months, can I kill you? you're using my back

damn, baby guts are cute, sempai

>my body

As soon as you become pregnant it's not. You're a host for another person with its own DNA and everything. It has part of you in it, yes, but it is not you.

So we can justifiably kill niggers?

Why do you retards act like you care about fetuses? You don't. You just want to oppress women by forcing them to push a fat melon baby out of their vagina so they have to spend the next 18 years slaving away after it, making them less likely to have a proper career. Pathetic.

Don't get pregnant, cunt. You're morally obligated to take care of your children, no ifs or buts.

>women
>proper career
lmao

Shit argument. Your family relying on your income does not equate to someone relying on your body parts to survive. You don't have to kill your family if you don't want to sacrifice your income. However you do have to kill your fetus if you don't want to sacrifice your body.

Abortion should be legal and state funded on the grounds that it's very effective at killing niggers and spics, and the tax dollars would a be a small price to pay for it.

It is from an autopsy and that was past 12 weeks

Permission was given when you conceived the baby, you brainlet. Also you losing your imaginary "bodily autonomy" for 9 month is superseded by a murder of an unborn child anyway. This is a question of the less harm. Analogy would be simply whats worse:
1) Being forced to give a minimum shelter to a blood relative for 9 months, because if you don't it will kill him.
2) Murdering your most innocent and pure relative, that did absolutely nothing bad to you, in a cold blood, because hes an inconvenience.

Your "argument" has no ethical, moral or scientific ground to stand on.

He is not using your body to survive. He could be surgically removed before the 9 months was over and still survive. Therefore, you're a fucking retard for coming up with that shit

So murder is your solution? Ends justify the means.....I understand comrade.

Here's another concept far more widespread, personal responsibility.
Either through choice or irresponsibility you have conceived a child, take responsibility and give birth instead of killing it for the sake of your convenience, it makes no sense for the kid to be the ultimate victim of the mother's mistake.
And by the way bodily autonomy goes to fuck itself the moment you become a risk for someone else, that's why if you get drunk and drive you get in jail and your licence torn, that's why if you take drugs and kill someone in your euphoria you're still guilty of murder.

Yes goyim, abortion is very bad and we should stop keeping the nigger numbers down

Yeah it is a necessary evil. It's one of those things right wing christians have wrong just like zionism and importing somalis

>performing surgery on my back
>not violating my bodily autonomy
kek

Yes you are morally obligated to take care of your children. But not your fetuses. If someone is impregnanted through rape then they have every right to abort the fuck out of that lump of cells growing in their womb

If you don' t want children, don' t have sex. Problem solved.

Could have been the skin from his back that's removed. I find it incredibly hard to believe a cunt like you would care about anyone, let alone an unborn fetus. What is your ulterior motive?

>someone forced you at gunpoint to conceive a child

top laff
if it's caused by your own idiocy, then you chose a lack of bodily autonomy

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH