then they'll get some serious goat fucking done

That fucking jew voice

Boring.
let us know when you do something against them, you bunch of stupid goyim

OY VEY

>kekistan r*****ors

just saw a rainbow flag and Israel flag

please end this ride

Why aren't brave Americans rising up and shooting them all? That's what you tell other countries to do when this happens right?

They love to dish it out but when push comes to shove Amerilards prove themselves to be the biggest cowards on earth time and again.

seriously why are they protesting trump at a nontrump event
i swear they say the same thing every single time

This fucking Tim Pool...
>Considers himself a journalist
>Can't buy a decent camera... Records everything with potato....

Nigger level journalism...

Because liberals are annoying faggots, all they do is piggyback other protests to get the spotlight

Oh dear it's so fucking pleasant to see America collapse. Can't wait the time we'll be able to kick all your military bases out.

He think it's a trademark to record with a cheap phone.
Kinda less costly when you brake it.

its amazing you can see a physical representation of talking to a wall
sharia is bad!!
NO TRUMP
linda is crazy
NO KKK
sharia is sexist
NO FASCIST USA

still butt blasted from the last thread I see

>SHARIA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
>MAN MADE LAW GO TO HELL
>SHARIA LAW
>MAN MADE LAW

TOPKEK...How stupid are these people?

That's the point, either do it properly or don't do it at all. Anyone could go out there record shit with a garbage phone camera and upload it to YT. Why are you calling yourself a "journalist" if all you're doing is nigger-tier "youtubing"...

>No guys it's OK, it's multiculturalism they just want to share their culture they deserve a good life too it's islamophobic to criticise their peace religion what would you do if you were in their shoes abandon your culture but the kids deserve a life too it's no their fault what about when white migrated because of the war now you going to leave them to die in their country its not their fault they deserve a good life love will defeat terrorism we need to unite we our Muslim brothers and live in peace their culture is all about peace and respect they are normal people like you and me they just want to live in peace are we just going to send them back to their work torn country they only want peace.

>***Not all Muslims***

Every single excuse I've heard so far. Fuck this shit already.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLEAGuVPr_s

Oy mate! Mind if I give your daughter a free taxi ride?