Why are arabs such worthless animals?

>Dirty, muslim sandnigger monkeys get welfare, roof over their heads and vaginal gibs-me-dats on a continuous basis --> Still manage to radicalize and murder white children.

>White homeless man gets shit on from all aspects of his country - the state, society, white femists. Still decides do help despite everything, because he's a decent human bean and can't sit idly by as children are dying.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/homeless-hero-who-pulled-nails-out-of-childrens-faces-is-given-a-home-6657746/

Well done that man.

Probably a vet who was discarded and thrown to the side after serving the jewish wars.

>33 years old
>"Parker" = 33

Nice try Mr. Freemason, we're not falling for your laughable fabricated HOAX

A

Do you think we were joking when we said european whites are fucked and cucked?

The only thing thats going to save europe is another crusade.
We both know thats not gunna happen.

>Homeless hero gets home
>sells it for drugs
>overdoses and dies a happy man.

>another amerishit

What do you think every (((veteran))) is doing is (((America))) now? YOU'RE "NATION" IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE.

who would nail someone's head, and what kind of a situation is that?

is there some muslim man standing in the corner of a street offering a smile and then just nails people who passes by?

hey you know any good conspiracy theory shit I can watch? Shit is entertaining AF

I feel sorry for this man.

He is a prime example of how the current pro immigration governments are literally killing people who belong by displacing them.

bruh it was a nail bomb

Checked. This is much strangeness. Why do the 'forities bring in mooslum then make us hate the mooslum. Don't they know we wanna get 'em too. This is too weird. When do we purge the mooslum already? Will there be a special alarm or will we receive a text alert?

Shouldn't he have not pulled the nails out? Wouldn't that cause bleeding?

>family of West Ham owner with more than enough money to buy a home for homeless RENTS FOR 6 MONTHS a flat for a homeless guy to get him on his feet.
Anyone with any knowledge about homeless peoples situation will know it will take years to actually get on your feet.
What is buying a publicity stunt for 400 quid a month.

if you repeat it often enough maybe some day it'll finally come true

Massive brainwashing, specially from Islam.

Probably wanted to create a make-shift needle out of the scrap.

Actually several Muslim cab drivers drove people out of the dangerzone for free and Muslim doctors worked late into the night to save the victims.

Subhuman sand niggers live high on the hog taking welfar in the UK plotting terrorist attacks while the white natives are homeless! Can't make this shit up!

White genocide is real.

Some of those cab drivers also abducted like 15 girls to be kept a sex slaves most likely

what is this headline?
KeK
holy shit
>Homeless hero who pulled nails out of children's faces is giving a home

>can't refute my point so you resort to pathetic stereotypes

Do you have this in mind?
Sikhs are passable as muslims now, because islamic pieces of fecal matter are so fucking worthless you can't possibly cherrypick A SINGLE one doing good for his host nation.

There are literally like 15 girls still missing, where did they go off to then?

Low quality bait.

But father, we don't have grenade attacks and for every mass shooting, there's 5 Islamic attacks.

the Hero we need

>Pulled nails out of children's faces
Sounds like bullshit, where's the source?

shitskins are subhuman

>human bean

it's always homeless people that reach out to help others for some reason. like that chinese girl that was left in the street for a day after being run over twice, she was helped by a crazy homeless person.

It really makes you think about what human decency is.

This. What a fucking retarded story. It would have been like nothing to just give him a house.

>yanking out shrapnel with dirty bum hands

Some hero, made them bleed out and get infected.

RARE
& that post ID
>EroS

he was high af and thought he was seeing shit

That meme needs an update.

RARE
A
R
E

And where the fuck are you (geographically) and why is your country literally the most most unimaginative name possible, besides maybe "acountry"

>they gave a homeless WHITE MALE a place to sleep at night
Wow. I didn't know people did nice things for whites anymore.

>for 6 months *

>bomb kills scores of British children
>Muslims start crying about muh racism
>not all Muslims pls don't deport
>but muh white extremists throwing bacon at mosques
>me me me me me me gib welfare plz
It should be abundantly clear these sandniggers don't give a fuck about your children getting slaughtered unless they're status signaling a FB so they stop getting called out for being savages.

>people doing good things
>celebrated
>terrorists setting up and committing acts in your land after ruining their home country
>celebrated

Updated the image for you, friend.

Å means river, stream and I'm only rare if you just moved here from reddit.

you know it's true

Yeah another crusade wont happen because your jewish masters intervened.

I thought you weren't supposed to pull things out of people unless you know what you're doing?

Nah. I was homeless. Now I am not.

The white homeless man is seen by the state as a failure. I mean, you have everything you need to succeed in your own country, yet you end up, by choice, on the streets begging for money. No wonder why your government is importing so many intellectually inferior shitskins because they know these will at least do the jobs white people won't do because they think they are too good for them.

He'll be evicted in a month to make room for new migrant families.

Fuck you friendo. I'm here way more than I should be for the last 6 years. Maybe seen that flag twice. Maybe more and just didn't pay attention. Still, tho. Stupid name for a country.

Says the favela-ridden shithole.

They're addicted to heroin and homless just like God intended, what's your point?

oh god that text alert. simply says "Get em Boys"

so are some of those kids still missing?

But I'm a favelado. And I would gladly move to your country to work as a janitor or a waiter and make thousands more than I earn here as a sales person for a computer store.

You can come to America all you have to do is marry me

I can get like 5 penny for those nails

This truly shows the difference between White men and everyone else. Only White men know how to be greatful for anything.

Better start paying some fucking attention, buddy.

i dont even think ive ever heard of your country

Sorry but he was a Berber, not Arab. The terrorist attacks in France, Belgium, Germany were also perpetrated by North African Berbers.

The Westminister terrorist was black

St Petersburg and Stockholm attacks were perpetrated by Central Asian Uzbeks

Orlando shooter was Afghan

San Bernardino attackers were Pakistani

Most terrorists in the West are non-Arabs

> homeless british
> we have plenty of money to import, feed and house 'refugees' though
> tough luck white boi

It's an insignificat shithole, but at least it's 100% white.

And somehow they were all mudshites.

>pulled nails out of children faces
NO.
DON'T PULL ANYTHING OUT.
NOT NAILS.
NOT KNIFES.
(unless you are a trained paramedic with the proper equipment)
BECAUSE THE THING STUCK IN COULD BE THE ONLY REASON THE PERSON IS NOT HEMORRHAGING TO DEATH.

so paradise

Jack the Nailer

Jag har aldrig sett din flagga här
kul

>lol that wus quick dude XD

Where are you from in America?

RARE FLAGG

Texas. I think it's alright but it's not for everyone and there are better states so I understand if you'd rather wait for better options.

>He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.

It's just who Arabs are. They've been like this since the writing of the Torah.

>your country

AMERICAN EDUCATION

Can I come and work to make it a little bit less insignificant?

Mexican?

>pulling out the object that impacted the body outside of a hospital

>be europe
>reject christianity
>bring arabs
>give them welfare
>expect them to become part of society even tho they have different language,culture,religions
>show them how beta you are by letting them get away with raping your females cuz muh minority
>promote sharia in non-muslim countries
>promote self hate and race and culture genocide
>normalize degeneracy and celebrate cuckoldery
>wonder why are they acting like animals

But that sounds more like niggers tbqh family

Look who their role models are. Roving bandits. Rapists. Pedophiles.

It's probably not worse than Michigan. I have a German girlfriend whom I'm loyal to. I'm actually in the process of getting married and moving to Germany. Not sure how that's going to work out there, but plenty of good options I heard. The only drawback I see right now is that it's more likely that I get blown up in Germanistan than in Texico.

Does the whole """RIGHT""" to housing and food only apply to sand niggers, britbottles?

buy some toolmachines / welding equipment ; organize with workmates and former army mates ; organizes paramilitary drill & skill ; build up an organisation , prepare for civil warfare ; weapons : buy them in France at the country side

niggers will end up in Auschwitz . stay at home nigger

>muslims get government subsidized homes and income

>white man on the street

Just about done

>Auschwitz

I'm not going to Poland so I'm safe. Thank you I will stay in Germany.

Nice. Germany is a pretty good country. Good luck, I hope you succeed. Ignore the Sup Forums memes, you're almost certainly safer in Germany than anywhere in America.

Anyone going to an Arianna Grande beaner concert deserves to br bombed, this was a dream come true for me, I have 0 pity for these degenerste race mixers.

LAND

>pulled nails out of wounds
Hero? More like a dumb cunt, you NEVER pull out anything from the would unless you 100% certain that you can stem the bleeding immediately and won't further harm organs.

>Lowering animals to muslims
Untermensch detected. The semitic contempt for the animal kind in all its glory.

Not sure if you're trolling me, but thank you kind user.

It said the shit was lodged in their faces.
I imagine the bleeding was less of a concern than alleviating the severe discomfort. of having metal embedded in your cheeks and eye sockets.

Not trolling. Sup Forums always just parades a handfull of things that suit their agenda. Germany really is a lot safer and onjectivley better than America when it comes to standard of living.

>pulled nails out of children's faces

you really shouldn't do that. never remove foreign objects yourself, leave that to the docs in the ER.

UK children are pretty used to getting nailed by Muslims.

Not many arteries in faces there buddy.

He looks like me.