Brit/pol/ - Sento Edition

>Incompetent security services warned about attacker, did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
archive.is/q6MbF

>The Queen visits Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4541026/The-Queen-visits-Royal-Manchester-Children-s-Hospital.html
archive.is/qxjqD

>Trump: terrorist "losers", leaks "deeply troubling"
bbc.com/news/uk-40048565
archive.is/kuL1x

>8 men arrested, arrests "significant"
news.sky.com/video/police-significant-arrests-in-manchester-investigation-10892486

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

>LBC live
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

VIDEOS::
>BNP chairman Car Crash (Bike Slash) interview
hooktube.com/watch?v=7lKc5eaa86Q

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
hooktube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Woman heckles at no.10
hooktube.com/watch?v=JWU54u4cKDM

>UK Column: Tattoos, Troops, Tommy Robinson & Treason
hooktube.com/watch?v=3KJ9wpK1ukY

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-intervention-middle-east-manchester-attack-libya-foreign-policy-a7752706.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nqDkqBQtn-8&t=4m0s
order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6K2yfHAQyM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHGDDMAP5qU
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/police-officer-theresa-may-cuts-james-obrien/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/labour-manifesto-analysis-key-points-pledges
youtube.com/watch?v=3MLQkH8ojW8
southwalesargus.co.uk/news/15309773.Bomb_squad_called_as_Friars_Walk_is_evacuated_due_to__suspicious_vehicle_/
twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/867791974769840128
discordapp.com/invite/A6WU2zr
snp.org/pb_what_is_the_snp_s_policy_on_immigration
snp.org/pb_why_should_scotland_welcome_the_refugees_from_syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice of the Queen to visit Manchester

Happening in newport!!!!

Places being evacuated!

OK I'm in a bit of a state this afternoon and I really need some advice from you guys.
Went into my 13 year old daughter's bedroom this morning to get her dirty clothes for washing and noticed her bin was full so decided to empty it and to my horror I found 2 used condoms at the bottom of the bin.
Has anyone been in a similar situation and what should I do? I can't believe that she is sexually active she's not very mature for her age and I don't think she has a boyfriend.
Please help

>Why Jeremy Corbyn has the best long-term plan for tackling terrorism on British soil
independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-intervention-middle-east-manchester-attack-libya-foreign-policy-a7752706.html

>UKIP membership defecting to labour
youtube.com/watch?v=nqDkqBQtn-8&t=4m0s

>Telegraph pulls article critical of Theresa May
order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/

>The Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers of the last 70 years
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/

>John McDonnell makes Tory boy look like a chump
youtube.com/watch?v=E6K2yfHAQyM

>Dennis Skinner comments on Corbyn and shuts up BBC reporter spin.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHGDDMAP5qU

>Police tells May in 2015 that police cuts would lead to army on streets, May dismisses it as scaremongering.
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/police-officer-theresa-may-cuts-james-obrien/
>Labour’s manifesto key points
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/16/labour-manifesto-analysis-key-points-pledges

probably just got them from school at that age, that's what we did when you got them for free. Assuming she just wanted to see what they were like or had a PSD lesson about them. Talk to your wife her mum as it is probably time to have the talk

>threadsplit

Fuck

I LOVE ANIME GIRLS AAHHHHHHHHH

you have failed as a parent.

sauce

Cant post links but armed officers cordening off Newport!!!

Yes Eddie, we know that

>still in the pub
>normies shit talk west brom
>call their mate a gypo
Faith in humanity restored

Brit/pol/ Discord:
discord
.gg
/5zKHqw

>father
>asking Sup Forums for tips

Hi GCHQ

Tonight's Question Time panel.

Where should I spam post my anime pictures?

Anime & Manga? No.
Anime/Cute? No,
Anime/Wallpapers? No,
Hentai? No,
Ecchi? No,
Yuri? No,
Hentai/Alternative? No.
Yaoi? No,

Sup Forums's Brit/pol/ thread? Perfect,

Reminder: Tripfags and anime posters are the cancer that has eaten the heart and rotted the core out of brit/pol/ and they will not stop. Do not reply to them and do not participate in brit/pol/ threads that are very clearly started by these nauseating narcissists.

My advice is to make a habit of reporting certain posters (you know who they are) when they start their bullshit. Usually takes four or five reports from people for a janitor to notice.

South wales argus. Cant post links as on the phone.

daily reminder that the gchq is coming for all nonces

This thread was made first

LADS LADS LADS QUICK CALL THE QUEEN CALL MI6
youtube.com/watch?v=3MLQkH8ojW8

There's more people in this one though.

FFS, after May has a shitty week of campaigning we have to sacrifice the election to have a fucking boring ass

"we should investigate muslims"
"no that's profiling"
"yes but"
"no but"

There's an election on isn't there? literally letting terrorism affect an election.

this happened to me, turned out it had been me in my sleep the whole time. set up a nightvision camera and chain yourself to you bed

Hello.

what the fuck i grew up in newport and just moved away to caerphilly

comfy as fuck now lmao.

what high school did you go to lad

Your daughter is a whore and probably got corrupted by her whore friends at school.
t. Knower

newport high school formerly bettws high school, rebuilt the fucking thing cos it was sinking an inch or two a year into the marsh it was on

before they rebuilt it there were massive water bubbles under the grass in the field behind the school that we used to go jump on, good times. now its kinda shit with fences everywhere to stop people running away

best school

st, joseph's here
was worth a shot

I don't doubt that these missiles are (((accidentally))) hitting Syrian government forces

neighborhood muzzy rape gang grooming her for hooking

close
southwalesargus.co.uk/news/15309773.Bomb_squad_called_as_Friars_Walk_is_evacuated_due_to__suspicious_vehicle_/

i would pay for a raffle to get to have something written on a bomb, hows that for fundraising.

rich people could pay for nuke raffles

>bomber is British guy
>has Libyan parent
>bomb Syria

MAN THE MEME STATIONS
TO WAR LADS!

>hooktube.com

don't do this

I really need to invest in a pair of shorts lads

Tories using two preventable attacks that happened under their rule as reasons not to vote Labour.

Really makes you think.

>Used condoms
>I can't believe she is sexually active

Start believing

>soldiers
>having a brain

A short skirt would be better

tits or gtfo

Corbyn would have his ass spread for the Manchester bomber.

Agreed! It really helps air out the balls

Weeaboo twats.

HAPPENING IN LONDON!!
BRIDGE SEALED OFF!!

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/867791974769840128

More on the pic posted by user in previous thread.

>anyone on Brit/pol/ has a gf, let alone kids

this your speed aye big man?

He also frequently travelled to Syria as well as Libya, what do you imagine he was learning there?

She was greek. Why have they Anglicised her name?

It sounds like you're blaming the prime minister for this attack.

>10:18 am

>Rumour of suspicious parked car on the bridge
the jig is up, brothers
inshallah our next car bomb will destroy many kaffir

I only care about the death toll. Otherwise it wont even make the news

>It sounds like you're blaming the prime minister for this attack.
Watch spiderman ffs. With great power comes great responsibility

>reasons not to vote Labour
They don't need to let jihadists murder kids at a pop concert to achieve that effect.

People in Newcastle are seriously considering not voting Labour this time. That was before the attack. It's fucking unreal.

First thing, chill out. She's using s condom so she's being responsible. Next thing is talk to her about it.

Often girls will leave theseblmowing parents will find them, their way of telling you.

discord: discordapp.com/invite/A6WU2zr

>British guy
>Libyan parents

Oh yes this must the the C I V I C nationalism I've heard so much about.

I don't think terrorists would be able to create a bomb big enough to destroy London Bridge, but what if they did? Which monument would be the tipping point?
Elizabeth Tower? St Paul's Cathedral? Nelson's Column?

Corbyn is least trusted on security and defence, this can only work in Mays favour

> she's being a responsible slut
wew laddo

>this retard who keeps reposting this fucking stupid comment

Kill yourself, fucking idiot.

>bomber called his mother asking for forgiveness an hour before he blew himself up.

Do you think she reported it to the police? I doubt it. As far as I'm concerned she has blood on her hands.

Who /LabourOrBust/ here?

Not sure if we could make lybia any worse than it already is? No harm in trying though.

> snitching on your kin
Neck yourself

Big Ben

Getting real tired of all of these hysterical fucks shutting down transport hubs and shopping centres across Britain because somebody accidentally dropped some shopping and it made a loud noise.

You know what to do.

leak damage control

Start buying guns.

When will Scotland be free?

Happening at Westminster bridge

Suspicious vehicle, bridge evacuated

The entire family are Islamist. That's 100% fact. They stole from this country as "refugees" and sent their offspring to murder us. Truly that's repaying us!

Never

Me, lad.

Nah mate; consensual healthy sexual relationship, nothing wrong with that.

This is basically what the terrorists wanted, so people saying 'we have to get on with our lifes' are talking shit.

Soon I hope. They're dragging England down.
snp.org/pb_what_is_the_snp_s_policy_on_immigration

>13 years old

KUENSSBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERG!!!!!!

>it was just banter

>car parked
>intiate bomb scare
It's nothing

Plenty wrong with being a slag. What are you, a plebe?

Jocks don't have the weight to go fully independent and will just become Merkel's newest bitches.

>I nearly walked that way
>I'm glad that I took the bus instead

they could wipe out every landmark in London and the only reaction would be

>and in a way wasn't it time to admit that these monuments to imperialism were vectors of the exact hatred that causes poor disenfanchised (((Britons))) to bravely fight back by shredding our kids etc etc

snp.org/pb_why_should_scotland_welcome_the_refugees_from_syria

WE HAVE TO GET ON WITH OUR LIVES

THE TERRORISTS WON'T FRIGHTEN US

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON; STIFF UPPER LIP

>(we'll do this by panicking and shutting the city down whenever somebody leaves their car unoccupied for a little too long, or forgets to take their keys out)

>go for a walk
>notice "vote labour" signs everywhere despite them getting btfo in local elections
>not a single conservative sign

Is Labour going to actually make an insane comeback or are Tory voters just this ashamed to admit who they are voting for.

>13 year old
>consensual healthy sexual relationship

How about no