Dalai lama is a hypocrite

dalai is coming to montreal in october. as a chinese i really hope him dead. ISIS, please stop killing Christians, there is a worse pagan here. please bomb him and i will worship you as my hero, please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3_AFnHfsiY
youtube.com/watch?v=KVvDlWVcEW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely leaf post

Free tibet you cateater

only mudslimes hate on based dalai lama

He's just the enemy of our enemy, not a good guy.

bomb him please

Tibet should be free and the rest of China should be annexed by Japan.

He's better than Mao-lite-china {doesn't need a book}
He's the Based ALL Asian Region Pagan {BAARP for short}
Twin Peaks might end in Free Tibet.
>plz bomb him
What are you NK? Can't bomb?
Take the Based-ness down a notch, you might fry the china guy

finland is part of russia

Fuck off han , dalilama is based
That and the mainland chinks , their propaganda is so bs they claimed he's a terrorist , who enslaved 70000 ppl and kept them in caves.

50s china had the cringest propaganda in existence

China is part of Canada
>Though Canada denies this; for good reason

Hey Chink. Want to get RAPED by grorious mongorians a second time? We have Nippon on our side. Also America and Russia. Both Trump and Putin are crypto-Finnics, carrying those God-Tier N1C1 haplomemes.

China is DONE.

japan and korea are parts of the US basically

4 chan is so fucked up and so fun. best way to kill some time while working.

Yeah! Put Buddhists in prison and sell their organs! They are so disrespectful to China.

fuck off china

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i pity the dalai lama more than anything, he's like a trained bear in shackles. once he was a real nationalist and credible spiritual leader, now he's one of those stooges like bill nye or the pope that they bring out in order to bless the credulous masses with insipid platitudes. he should dig deep inside his crotch and pull out his balls.

kill yourself chinkslime

btw tibet buddhism does not represent buddhism. like catholicism does not represent christianity.

go fuck yourselves ignorant white trashes

sage goes in all fields

Fucking leaf

And a chink to boot.

Best asia is tibet and your faggy chairmen knew it so he tried to ban religion like all commies.

Maybe stop sucking red dragon cock and realize you commie fucks are slaves and stand up for yourself instead of letting the only person with balls in your country get flattened by a tank.

China is a shit.

Like Canada

He's just a spiritual leader , he doesn't have the same perks as before , the dude is 82 years old & retired from his post.(he's no longer the dalilama in power , he already chosen his successor aka the current PM of exiled government of Tibet in India)

sage LARPing threads

Reminder that all leafs are chinks

>Trump and Putin
You really think Russia would align with America? Putin is USING Trump to his advantage. The USSR was disassembed in part because of America's intervention and most Russians hate America for that.

If war ever occurs, I guarantee you Russia will align with China. China is the communist country Russia had the capability of becoming but never became.

>Tibet should be free and the rest of China should be annexed by Japan.

Texas and a shit ton of other states were taken forcibly through war and conquest. Dissidents who wanted to be independent were quelled. We ourselves had to go through Civil War to maintain our unity. And look at how great America has become today.

China also has that right to claims its spoils. All this whining about Taiwan and Tibet is gay as fuck. The communists fucked REKTED the nationalists and united the entire country together.

I don't give 2 fucks about some whiny-ass buddhist on the other side of the planet and you bitches shouldnt either

>as a chinese i really hope him dead. ISIS,

Are you Hui or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=c3_AFnHfsiY

youtube.com/watch?v=KVvDlWVcEW8

>We ourselves had to go through Civil War to maintain our unity.

Forgot to mention. But if you recall from your history classes, The British/Spanish/French were all supporting the Confederacy.... why? Because they wanted America to be torn apart. A country divided is really not a country at all.

This "Free Tibet" propaganda is the same shit. It's used as a tool in an attempt to weaken China. Surprised that China is pissed off with the "Free Tibet" campaign. hmm.... was the union pissed off when the British was supplying the confederacy with weapons? FUCK YA THEY WERE

Any monkey with half of a brain would realize this shit. Stop being a gullible shill and think for yourself.