ICE officers eat breakfast at a diner then arrest the cooks who prepared the meal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Will we finally get the fashy gov we deserve?

kek

Absolutely based.

I see nothing wrong with this

Well you can't do it afterwards.

i wonder if they planned to do this or received a shitty meal so they took away the beaners as punishment

I want to be this awesome.

this is the absolute state of america. absolutely based as fuck. i'm literally shaking.

this will be a ripple effect and make others leave. they will self-deport if you crackdown hard enough

>Make my breakfast and I'll let you have an extra hour of freedom

They should also be going after the business owners that hire these people.

that's some nazi level shit right there.

Funniest thing ive read all day

Sup Forums what do you think the ICE agent said right before slapping on the handcuffs?

what a bunch of hypocritical faggots. fuck ICE

nice

ICE officer rapes little girl then makes lampshade out of her parents

It's hard to deport people with an empty stomach.

How can I work for ICE? Do they have undercover spy units?

Well if the did it before, who would make them breakfast?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Already been tried, it works.
Fuck that restaurant for hiring illegals.

you burnt my eggs Jose

>"I think we'll take Juan for the road too"

It's called "don't be obvious about breaking the law if you don't want to be caught."

fucked savage

>if my pancakes are burnt in any way shape or form i will make sure youll never walk on american soil ever again

rub a dub dub thanks for the grub

Hahaha that is cold blooded.

I love how when this shot went down under Obamacare nobody gave a fuck and it never made news

But now that Drumf is president all of sudden it's every media outlets number 1 priority

Fake news how does that work?

You can't work efficiently with an empty stomach...

maybe the food was shit

LuLz

Fucking hell man how based

100% based. Too bad it's fake news.

Based

It was a test.
They didn't pass.

Nice link
>look at my fag book click bait

Based, these guys are fucking Gods

Came here to post this

fucking kek

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!

Please, you're killing me.

>oh, well boys it seems they're some of those "dreamers" trump was talking about, guess we'll just grab a bite then
>MOTHERFUCKER I SAID NO ONIONS, YOU CAN DREAM ABOUT CLIMBING THAT WALL BITCH YOU'RE GOING BACK

That's pretty based

>Savas

Oh FUCK. That used to be one my wifes favorite places for us to go eat. They had the best calamari until they took it off the menu, fuck them.

Lmao
M
A
O

dog bless america.

keked

There is some website where xou can report illegals. That would count as working for them i guess

Best thing i have read today

This right now its ridiculous. I can take obviously fake docs and not have any trouble. I can let the same guy come back to work the next day under a new name with no backlash.

The bushiness have always loved to deport the workers so they can get the new batch cheap again without raises. Hell certain industries advertise in Mexico to get them here and report them if they give any trouble.

"If you wanna live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you're frying them. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

>ann arbor restaurant uses bid for sympathy to distract you from the fact that they knowingly employ illegals

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

Cook my burrito, bitch.

Jesus there are illegals in fucking MICHIGAN?

Kill yourself Pedro

Fucking Based

If you can kill two birds with one stone, why wouldn't you?

Pic unrelated.

Not enough beef in the tacos Paco...

If you know any illegals in the States, send them a tip or something.

Keep it up. Eventually the public will be normalized to nazi accusations and the real work can begin without them reacting.

fpbp

CHEEKY

>hypocritical
yeah ice doing their jobs is hypocritical and there is no problem with the restaurant that hires illegals

how about fucking off and dying, beaner? your abuelita is going BACK

AMERICA

My boss just came in the office and announced this.
Then it was just me and him laughing hysterically while the women & minorities sat there with blank looks.

they should arrest the owner of the establishment as well. See how quickly these fuckers stop hiring illegals nationwide and hire americans

Btfo.

Nice, user

Have a (You)

oh shit that's a good point

the kitchen guys probably asked for a raise and the owner called ICE himself

Wreckt. Now legals can take their jobs

You should call them and voice your opinion at the tip line. From your home phone. Land line preferred.

You have to go back.

God, I hope so.

the real question is did they pay? i mean imagine witnessing that. they see they are ice agents and sweating bullets back there for an hour while these dudes laugh and carry on. request more orange juice. throw down the "company card" to pay for breakfast. sign the check and just straight walk into the kitchen

Someone give these men a leather trench coat.

They have to go back!

this tee bee h

There's a last supper joke there somewhere, but it eludes me.

I heard there's a bunch coming into Alaska.

ICED

"Thanks for the undocumented meal, you're coming with us"

haha, noice

This would be more profound if those were actual part members and not just the military. Most of those men are low-paid soldiers and don't actually follow the ideology you think they do.

good going bros

Thanks, keep the deportation.

Me either, why are people complaining? I doubt ICE gets paid hourly or something, so its not like they wasted our money

>law enforcement shouldn't patronize local businesses

>Operation Wetback

Based.