Accurate information on the US border wall

construction will begin in San Diego

this is the wall

Taking over this thread.

That's one idea for the wall.

Historical barriers.

An idea for stemming the demographic issues.

Here's another.

>How Mexico will pay for it

If a wall is to be built it should rival the Great Wall of China.

i like the idea of a blast wall, same as what they have in mudslime countries, the problem is it'll have to go underground too.

Yeah, bedrock is easy to reach at the border. If the actual structure of the wall is unable to go underground, we at least can drill rebar as deeply as possible across the border, and introduce malodorants every so often.

its...its...gorgeous

That's an interesting bit of futurology.

Trading Canada for their Western lands, in exchange for New England, would make a lot of sense. People in Maine are more Canadian than American, culturally

But none of this is profitable in the short-term. By the time any of this could happen, genetic engineering, AI, and other tech developments will be transforming the world in ways we cannot perceive

If silicon valley gets its way, the new face of immigration will be high IQ Asians (mostly Chinese).

These immigrants will be more successful and less likely to commit crimes than even white Americans. They will mix quickly into our upper-SES gene pool and change the face of America forever.

Hanging on to this White nation thing isn't going to work out. There's no money in it.

Instead, shift your focus to high IQ nationalism. We need to be pushing for policies that discourage low IQ adults from having children, encouraging it in high IQ adults, and importing the best and brightest immigrants -- squeezing out those without skills.

Despite what they say about inclusion, Canada is already doing this with immigration. They have few terror attacks because their 3% Muslim population is much more intelligent and skilled than the average refugee influx

Singapore is another good example. From dirt-poor to major power through very intelligent immigration and social policies

Please for the love of god let this happen

> high IQ Asians (mostly Chinese).
I think you underestimate Indian nepotism

>Hanging on to this White nation thing isn't going to work out. There's no money in it.

There is greater assimilation of Whites within Whites and trust of Whites among Whites. Asians come with their own nepotism and theft issues, though are preferable to groids and spics.

>Instead, shift your focus to high IQ nationalism
Better than what we have now, but even if we take in high-IQ people, there is no guarantee their progeny will be similarly gifted. I agree with you on eugenics- soft preferably, hard if need be.

> Canada is already doing this with immigration
Yet they grow toward collectivism. The Chinese may be high-IQ, but operate as a borg.

>Singapore is another good example
Sort of. But to remain pluralistic in such a small landmass, Singapore has draconian speech codes. Atheists, don't talk shit about theists. Christians, don't talk shit about Muslims and vice versa. Pluralistic cosmopolitan societies come at a cost.

Lol just watch me bribe a border agent lol

get fuk

I like the one in the film Monsters.

>dozens of several feet deep tunnels are operating right now to cross the border
The wall will just make it hundrets of tunnels instead.

>construction will begin in San Diego
nothing has been planned and not a single dollar has been allocated to start

I'm going to fucking LMAO when only a half-mile shitty wall gets built and nothing more.