This is our new office!

>This is our new office!
>We hope you enjoy our hip, new, and fun work environment!

Productively probably dropped 50% with the noise that comes from such an open layout.

The worst part of that is in the office there is always going to be some asshole, likely multiple assholes that talk really loud to show off - the look at me type.

So the women in the office?

>Black Lives Matter sign on the right
>0 niggers hired at all

really makes me think

that looks like such a fucking zoo

good lord ya and if your next to sales guys prattling on all day your going to be extra distracted.

Notice that they're all bald or have nu-male beards.

Men and women, it makes no difference. Too many people always putting on a show and it is distracting.

and everyone is white, poo in loo or chink. 0 black people. they need a dose of tolerance to be quite frank. where's the hip hop dude?

It's a management style. When they have this type of setup they want group tasks. They find they have more loyal workers that are passionate about the company in this type of setup. The work might be slower but the quality of group projects can increase.

not enough diversity. fire 80% of all white men and replace with dindus and pajeets. install baby rape room and designated shitting cubicle to not be racist to new hires.

I work in an open office like this, spend most of my days listening to white noise on my headphones just so I can concentrate and get work done.

That said, it makes it easy to do nothing and talk shit with my coworkers when I've got nothing better to do.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums though???

The only people who truly like this setup are the ones who barely do anything at all.

It's Facebook I think, Fuckerberg doesn't hire anyone who isn't a kike, chink or H1B Pajeet.

Even when they talk low, some still act like they are putting on a show. It is like they really want you to hear how awesome they think they are.

A place like that picture no doubt is filled with assholes that behave that away since they are attracted to work spaces like that. Like moths to a light.

I think they just were too cheap to buy walls.

I wouldn't like this type of setup because i'm a private person that wants to be left alone, so i wouldnt have that type of job.

This is the type of setup for people like marketers and interior design. These people will be a lot more sociable yeah.

Looks fucking horrible. No wonder Facebook employees work around the clock.

They get shit done when they are at work so they need to do their tasks at home.

That is if the kikebook drones have a home and not a hole in the wall shared with a pajeet.

god that much mess triggers my autism HARD

I work in a business with this sort of setup, we RARELY collaborate in groups. The (((legal))) world has copied IT because they think that's cool, plus it gives nosy managers/partners an easy view out their office to see what everyone's up to.

>TFW you're the one guy in the whole fucking building trying to take your job seriously

>walk out

This is an introvert's nightmare.

Marketers love it. Sales too.

Everyone else, not so much.

Managers just want it so they can micromanage their employees, plain and simple. That's pretty much the new style of today's corporate world.

No. It's a nightmare period.

I can hear the fat hens clucking about how they hate the new blonde girl instead of doing work already.

>This is our new office!

Because it is Facebook this retarded ideology has and will continue to spread. If Zuckerberg and Facebook pushed excrement art work that would be the next in thing.

Zuckerberg and Facebook are like a cancer on this world.

>be multi-billion dollar corporation
>can't even manage to have a finished ceiling

No way you can make excuses for not sharing people's info with the whole office if you haven't got walls or boundaries.

But finished ceilings aren't cool enough!

We want it to look like it's something from the 1920's!

>This is our new office!

>all that shit hanging from the ceiling
>in fucking california
It's like they want to die in an earthquake.

That makes me want to throw up

Spending more than a nanosecond in that fucking "office" will make you want to kill yourself.

>>This is our new office!
>>We hope you enjoy our hip, new, and fun work environment!

It looks like a children's play area.

This is literally what I work in like. It makes me want to kill myself on a daily basis.

Did you spell your name wrong on purpose or are you actually retarded?

Why are Americans so fucking literal? It's like you have a permanent stick up your arseholes.

This is the Costco of software development.
Fucking disgusting.

Fuck. Beat me to it.

5 minutes of work in this kind of enviroment and I would turn the whole place into a shooting range

>windows 10

Mind explaining what this is?

Its like our motivation wall but only for the wrong side

Beat me to it too

I just don't understand why Millienials can't just go to work to work then go home. Why do all of this extra shit?

I'm a Millienial please don't yell at me

If nig lives matter soo fucking much, why aren't there any noggers in that office?

Because nigs aren't smart goyim, or they all work in HR or mailroom.

I'm a millennial and all I wanna do is work and go home. No bully bls

I had a headache just looking at it.

>Millienials can't just go to work to work then go home
>home
Implying millenials have what we consider a home.
If you were confined to 80sq ft of living space you'd want a hip new workspace to live in too

you too eh? i fucking hate this shit.

Why would yehudies conscript nogs for tech labour?
The poster is enough for the zuckerfucker's farce.

Wheres the safe space?

It's not that disorganized.

It looks like they were having some type of celebration that day, which is why everything looks so disorganized.

If you look at the computers/desks in the back they're all set up organized.

With all that being said, I absolutely deplore this open style. I eventually would go insane from not having my own desk, and just a tiny modicum of privacy.

This and I bet this company offers food for their employees too. They have a bar for beer and a gaming room, and exercise room for yoga. Essentially, the company wants you to spend 20 hours a day there

Worked in an open office like this during the waning days of the dot com boom. Had to go to a broom closet to get away from the party atmosphere when I needed to concentrate on designing a data structure or the architecture of a new system. For cranking out tedious pages of markup, the open office was fine but for intellectual work, it sucked moose cock.

>Why would yehudies conscript nogs for tech labour?
Because their known for superior emotional intelligence. Something that us whites haven't really developed.

I work in an environment like that. Not nearly as bad, but it's pretty open. It's not awful, it's kinda nice for just shooting the shit sometimes and having quick, small meetings. At one of the companies we own though, they have these super nice cubicles - each one has a window into the neighboring cubicles in case they need to talk, a sliding glass door for pure privacy, and lots of space.I really wish we had these at our place, but those cubes have been in that location for over a decade now, so it probably won't happen

it's supposed to help creative thinking i guess, if it works it would only be the first day since you'd get used to it kek

>literal disorder
>literal chaos
>literal apes all around

>nu-male central

heh

I'm an introvert too...the only solution I found was in-ear noise isolating earphones and music/youtube/whatever. Otherwise I can't get shit done.

I fucking studied STEM to live this nightmare.

About ten years ago there was a company that bough a huge space like an airplane hanger and populated it with shed like buildings (make your cuck shed jokes) that each had individual control over their environment. There were little paths that ran between the sheds, making it look like a little village. Most people didn't even bother shutting the door of their shed because there was enough space and walls between them and the next sheds that noise wasn't much of a problem. It also solved the problem of the office being too hot or too cold since each person had control over the environmental controls of their shed. Looked like heaven. I'd be surprised if it still exists.

Heh.

Dude wants to off himself.

That's an awesome idea.

This open layout garbage needs to die in the IT world.

>having an office job
Kek that's pretty steeple tier

I read that as
>beacause of superior redguard blood rage

It is not just a Millenial thing and some things never change. I remember walking into Sony in 1985 and the floor was the size of a football field, all open cubes. I lasted about a week before walking out.

That same year I also worked for a large national pharmaceutical company. I was given a warning from my cunt boss for not participating in the company after work social programs.

So not a Millenial thing, you just have to find an employer not run by dicks chasing the latest fad.

I've been in an airport like that in Kenya I think

There's no fucking way that setup is safe. You'd end up trampling so many trying to escape from a fire. Speaking of fires, that shit hanging in the back probably isn't OSHA compliant. Even my old school got in trouble for hanging a
wooden model airplane like those tie die towels.

>work in an office like this
>pajeets constantly roaming and asking all the smarter white people for help with their designated shitting code
I want to be free from this pain

Open borders, open democracies, open IQs.

Tip top kek maplebro

>given a warning from my cunt boss for not participating in the company after work social programs.
Holy shit I would let em have it. All of my employers have known better than to pull this shit with me.

>BLM
>not a single nigger in the pic

>tie dye shirt

so they employ drug addicts?

it's not permanent, only when Tyquan is feeling frisky and dominant... well heck it might as well be permanent with King Ty knowing how he is ;-)

We're onto something huge here.

JUST

>This is our new office!

Come on now, he's looking at his phone.

Shit, my office has those same chairs. They're uncomfortable as fuck if that plastic bar in the middle comes out, no back support at all without it.

Lots of social justice shit to distract from the corporate flyer listing every single right they don't have as employees.

Cheaper than paying decent benefits too, like getting company stock instead of a pension.

The tye-dye shit is painted onto the wall it looks like.

Aging ex-hippie maybe.

Only if the studio has no nogs.

really makes you think

>phone

it kinda looks a bit comfy too tho. since you can disappear in the masses, if you had your own office people would come knock on your door and shit.

the worst kind are small open spaces . so you are just a few people so you get the worst of two worlds

Can confirm. My boss wanted me to go to New Orleans for a week and have me spend 3k of my OWN MONEY then reimburse me 2 months later.

She got angry at me because I told her that I didn't have 3k to spend on a useless trip.

What's the deal with colored pencil art?
Yeah, yeah. Liking art is personal, but holy fuck, colored pencil art is typically the 2nd laziest shit out there. One step above throwing paint buckets at a canvas; but even that involves a level of complexity if you're blasting it out your vagina/anus or vomiting. You have to at least swallow or enema beforehand.

Seems like hell on earth. If you have a person even close to you in 5 km range it just gets uncomfortable.

Did you fuck her? :^)

you can tell hes Canadian because of his terrible posture

> waah facebook isnt hiring more white people because Indians and Asians succeed more muh white genocide

the goat get shit done office type

After work social programs.
God, why? Who gives a fuck? Go home and rest so you can walk into work the next morning with a huge, throbbing erection to conquer the day!

Jesus christ.
Extrovert heaven organization? What kind of job did you do?

It's cheaper floorspace but that is NOT the reason this shit is popular!

It's an application of the principles behind the panopticon, how to control masses of people with minimal resources. A company that does this does not trust its employees to be out of sight of the managers. To be fair, the newer generation has work ethic of a SJW so I wouldn't trust them with data entry, never mind any work requiring initiative or intellectual labour.

the sheer amount of apple gear in that place must mean the dick sucking around the office is off the charts, everyone knows apple is the faggots choice

Is he even wearing socks? I have never seen a more degenerate workplace in my life.

>black lives matter poster
>Not a nigger in sight