Das Right

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story
youtube.com/watch?v=VDZEsN1bmMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, morons. they are the lowest form of white person

>When calling someone a nigger is worse than murdering a whole family.

>35 years for a piece of fabric, words and being armed

Crashing a party and causing mayhem now constitutes 35 y in prison.

This is not good news for dindus.

How in the fuck did they possibly justify this sentence legally?

That my friend, is a cool story.

Wow! USA sure decided to cosplay USSR.

35 fucking years?

That's literally cruel and unusual.

Good. Bumfuck whites make the rest of us look bad, they need to accept the harshest consequences for their actions otherwise they'll be seen as another Brock Turner.

>35 years for accelerating some atoms.

>judge's name is Greblstein

With the backing of the fascist left.

fukn czeched

Next time someone will try to make a gig, he should ad least kill someone, just for the sake of it. After all, 35 is like a life in prison, so at least one should have a fun.

They are white.

Decades of anti white propaganda in the Jewish run media has taken it's toll on the sanity of all white people.

White people now openly celebrate their displacement and I've known several who think saying the word nigger should earn a death sentence. White self hatred is very real and very deep user. The only question is will white people continue to enforce integration and other anti white laws as the country gets ever more dominated by non white faces?

They can't. Do you think the jewdiciary cares about justice?

I don't know. This is click baity and doesn't tell the whole story. I probably would want this too if people showed up to my kids b day party with guns and started a ruckus.

These people are mentally ill.

Fuck the police and Jewdicial system.

>Be me
>Live in New Sweden
>Get pissed off while biking because some asshat dindu's nearly run me over while I had the right of way
>Yell out niggers in anger
>Nothing happened
Daily reminder that you should only be saying nigger if everyone assumes you're literally retarded.

>armed
>threatening

That's what got them the 35 years you knee jerking fuccbois. You can't just show up on someone's private property armed and start making threats. They are lucky the niggers didn't rightfully shoot them.

How often do non-Whites saying disparaging slurs at Whites in Sweden?

Menacing isn't 35 years.

If they held the kid down to scream at him for an hour, I might see your point.

35 years? What the hell?!

2 would be pushing it already. Fuck Jews.

They wuz good bois they dindu nuffin!
If black people did this to a 13 year old white kids party Sup Forums would be furious.

Fuck off r/the Donald

It's not "leftist fascism" it's fucking communism

Call the enemy what he is, stop using Jewish made-up terms

Of course they would be.

But it's kinda fucked up if I could murder someone, and be done with my bid in 1/3rd the time of these people.

No, not really. It would not suprise anyone since chimping out is all they do, besides killing and drugs of course.

Yeah but niggers belong in cages

NS Texas?

You can get less time for murder in some jurisdictions, if you are not a white attacking a non white.

The only reason they got so many years for threats is because "da ebil white ppl scard de chillin's."

Nigger on white violence will be called justice or ignored entirely by the (((media.))) You have to realize that whites are said to be the root of all evil done by everyone, at least in the USA.

not an argument
>It would not suprise anyone since chimping out is all they do, besides killing and drugs of course.
Irrelevant to the matter at hand, if a black couple pulled up to a white child's 13th birthday party, calling them crackers and pointing shotguns at them while threatening them, Sup Forums would absolutely lose their shit.
fresh off the boat from reddit?

cases like this are prime examples of why you don't commit crimes on impulse

out of all the things they could have gone to jail for, like bombing a mosque or running over a bunch of BLM protesters, they will spend their time in jail knowing they accomplished nothing and reinforced the narrative that shitskins are victims and always in the right

Das rite. Hail Hitluh whyte boi

Hol UP
Why is the word YOUNG in caps? You would think it should be 'white' that has emphasis

>things missing from this story
>they pulled guns on the children

you're making me kek today Mr. German man.

Pretty sure he means minnesota

>they pulled guns on the children
Most on Sup Forums don't understand this, they fucking pointed guns at children for Christ sake that's fucking ridiculous.
You can't have unhinged people with weapons, it's the argument the left uses against guns all the time and Sup Forums only defends the couple because their white.
I support guns, but I don't support crazy people with them.

Didn't they point the guns at the kids?

They're red scum not fascists

Yeah but even they still wouldn't deserve 35 fucking years.

they probably had guns in the truck at most and the people lied about the pointing. The sentence is harsh because theyre white and they were defending the confederate flag.

Justified for the use of hate speech.

We are gonna do it bigger and better than you guys

>If black people did this to a 13 year old white kids party Sup Forums would be furious.
black people who rape and murder kids dont get 35 years

Whites are forced by law to put up with niggers. It is illegal for whites to have exclusive white communities.

If all the forced integrationists walked their own talk they would understand why "those backwards, racist hicks" don't want anything to do with niggers. However, the forced integrationists, as a rule, don't walk their own talk. To me that suggests they know very well that they are forcing a degeneration of society on white people that they hate.

To drive the point home: Whites are forbidden by law to form all white communities. They asked not to be a part of the forced integration social experiment. The federal government forced them to submit. This causes huge tensions between the white and black populations of the USA. The fact that no Judge is allowed to understand that is proof that the brainwashing is complete in white people. White self hatred is going to be a big deal until the Boomers die off. The Boomers mostly didn't go near the diversity they forced on the South.

>they didn't pull the trigger

they deserve to go to jail forever.

>threatening children with shotguns
>implying these people can be of any benefit to society
Lock them the fuck up and throw away the key. They only strengthen the left's anti-gun argument, that crazy people have access to weapons.

Obviously Pol would be angry about it. The point is they wouldn't expect a 35-goddamn-year sentence. They would want it, but Pol hates nogs...so isn't that the fucking point?

If you're really trying to defend a 35 year sentence for this then I got nothing for you, you're past the point of reasoning and you're full blown fucking retarded

>
>
>Yeah but even they still wouldn't deserve 35 fucking years.

They would if they pointed guns at the 13 year olds. Why the fuck are you trying to argue your way out into their defence if you know they pulled weapons on children? This is obviously appropriate for the shit they caused. They could have been charged with attempted 1st degree murder if the prosecutor really wanted to jump some legal hurdles, but it would have been totally feasible.

We shouldn't be defending someone obviously in the wrong just because it would uphold our narrative. That makes you no better than Antifa, or worse, a Redditor!

What is the average sentence a black person is given when they murder white people?

Shill

>black people who rape and murder kids dont get 35 years
That's wrong as well.
Newsflash user, there are shitty people of all races.
kek

20 days community service, in sweden that is.

????
I'm on the side of the children you absolute dumfuck shill, learn how to read.

Lol based. Fuck ugly niggers.

Land of the free

Eh fuckem. Serves them right for being fucking poor

Probably the fucking kids were throwing firecrackers, pissing in their driveway, playing loud rap, and being degenerate so the couple ran over there and was like STFU

But hate crime i guess

Please die in a fire

This is probably exactly what happened

35 YEARS COMBINED IDIOTS

THEY DIDNT EACH GET 35 YEARS

CLICKBAIT

LITERALLY BUZZFEED TIER

KILL YOURSELF OP

Don't fall for that bullshit narrative, the had guns in the truck they didn't brandish them, the truck was surround and niggers saw the guns inside.

Can any Americans post up other crimes whereby the perpetrator received a sentence equivalent to this?

Because niggers doing the same shit to a white kid would get six month.

these people got a life sentence for what should be community service at most

I guess their superior IQ didn't help them. LMAO

>If black people did this
They do it all the fucking time you cocksucking nigger and they fucking get away with it.

fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story

it happened during a confederate flag driving protest when the country was going crazy over banning conferate flags 2 years ago

The niggers were throwing rocks at them.

Fucking shit lmao. I know the crime statistics I have seen the endless infographs, and I still stand by my point.
If you are as unhinged to pull up to a child's birthday party and draw your guns on them, you cannot be a productive member of society.
That goes for anybody regardless of race, play shitty games win shitty prizes.
Let them rot in prison for all I care, if you're an adult you should be mature enough to know all actions have consequences.

Can someone please explain to me this confederate flag ban? Did they just ban it from government office or what?

THE REST OF THE STORY:

THEY HAVE BIG CRIMINAL RECORDS AND ONE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN POSSESSION OF GUNS

THEY PULLED GUNS IN PUBLIC

THEY WERE NOT JUST BEARING THE FLAG, THEY WERE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND MENACING THEM.

THEY GOT 35 YEARS COMBINED, MANY LIKELY SUSPENDED.

but the niggers wouldnt get 35 years, forced psych, community service for 2 years, prison for 1 year, banned from guns and driving, 2k$ to the niggers not 35 cmon are you retarded?

meanwhile the talud has racism written all over it, worshipped by tons of people.

>They do it all the fucking time you cocksucking nigger and they fucking get away with it.
I've already said that is wrong as well.
Fucking Christ, how hard is it to understand that you do not aim guns at children let alone anybody unless you plan to shoot.

*EXPLAINS A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE ON Sup Forums*

This is insane, the average murderer gets less than that.
It is obvious that the US legal system is ready to implement Soviet style punishments when the next Commie bastard is elected president.
The judge who ruled this way should be deported from the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDZEsN1bmMM
>Look at dis shit
>We see y'all again
>Haha
Yeah, They seem absolutely terrified here. Like people who just had guns pointed at their children

>fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story
Still seems harsh:

Monday morning, a judge sentenced Torres to 20 years in prison, with 13 to serve. Norton was sentenced to 15 years in prison, with six to serve.

“If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the N-word, you know how it’s going to be interpreted,” Judge William McClain said. “It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

but maybe I'm missing a piece of the story.

35 years is not acceptable, there are murderers who are less severely punished.
And virtually all rapists get away with a far lighters sentence.

OP IS CLEARLY A FAGGOT.
EVERYONE READ

>Lets ignore the facts of it and focus on the race part of it
>Forgetting that children are sacred in the United States

Look fags, talk about black this or white that. These people were subhuman, get over race issue that the elites have forced down upon us.

After viewing this video I now believe that the judge who ordered this punishment should be sentenced to death by a court for this unjust and cruel treatment. And I stand by this.

>killing someone is 25 years
>allegedly point guns at MUH CHILDREN is 35
You're not very smart are you

I guess he just has proven that the legal system hates white people as much as pol hates negros.
oy vey

Not even gonna give out (you)'s anymore.
How the fuck is Sup Forums defending these people?
What good can they bring to society?
Please enlighten me Sup Forums
Would you want people who draw guns on children in your neighborhood?

Did you retard actually watch the video of what these guys did?
How is 35 years acceptable when murderers and virtually all rapist get away with lighter punishments?
The judge should himself be brought to justice for this ruling.

The video made it's rounds a while back. I don't remember seeing then actually point the weapons or even show them. They just drove around the block calling them niggers and stuff. Obviously trashy behavior at a kid's birthday party but 35 years? Insanity.

The government is sending a clear message...

You might as well cross the final line.

Come on, most people can't and won't defend their actions but 35 years is simply retarded.

Murders and rapist get off after like 10-15 years, 2-5 if you are muslim.

If were the ones getting pregnant, dat shit would've been legal.

And the girl is even a mother of 3 children. Fucking insanity what is going on in the West.

@127085364

>How is 35 years acceptable when murderers and virtually all rapist get away with lighter punishments?

You know user, it's possible for people to have opinions on a range of issues.
I have already said, that it's wrong that murderers and rapists get shorter sentences than the people in the video.
But, I think they deserve the punishment.

Bretty hilarious and sad at the same time.
Just the other week I was reading a news article 'bout a fellow here in Winland who committed a triple homicide when he found 3 teenagers camping on his grounds. Shot them sumbitches all in the head with his revolver.
12 year sentence.
Reduced to 6 years, because first time offender.

I personally think 35 years is far too long. I won't defend their behavior; I think what they did is wrong, but I will criticise this (((justice))).

They shouldn't have done that but that's an over the top sentence

Ask trump to give them a full pardon.