youtube.com/watch?v=rzSltTp6ijI
youtube.com/watch?v=oz7YuInwZf0
quora.com/Poland-Why-do-Poles-like-Hungary-and-Hungarians-so-much
youtu.be/-WqJkWntgSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for islamic safe zone

Second, for this is political thread

2nd for culture and heritage

i'll see you back on /bant/ in a bit :^)

earth is flat

Babis by that romanian artist.
kek

So how will Czech elections affect V4?
are you afraid of migrant quota deadline?

Zkurvený list

this is what I'm fighting for

you guys are alright

Isn't it kinda funny how a thread where there is actual political discussion gets moved and the shitty bait and shill threads stay?
Speaks lots about the quality of the board.

Time to kick mods out

mods get one shekel per shitty bread, two shekels for moving quality content out of Sup Forums

The next ruling party (ANO) is against immigration.

Current ruling party (CSSD) leftists eu cucks, who were kind of pro immigration are now in decline.

The good thing that we have two other smaller parties which are going to make it into parliament KSCM - "nazi commies" and SPD (cute japanese). Both strictly against immigration

>The EU is planning sanctions against Hungary
Is it a sin to survive?

you could be too if you weren't murderous maniac hell bent on destroying europe
stop with migrant quotas!

Paroubek's hot tho

How are things going in Slovakia?

What would you except from eternal anglos.

iam just a pawn my polish neighbor. I will vote against the EU but thats all I can do

If Babiš wants his party to thrive, he will HAVE to reject the muzzies.

They've sanctioned their future in the sake of (((tolerance)))
No worries Magyar, I'm with you on this

>The next ruling party (ANO) is against immigration.
AWWWW
YISSSSS
now we only have to get Slovakia ruling party against rapefugees and we are good to go
>Hungarians were always friends of Poles, and because of that, we will never abandon you
>>youtube.com/watch?v=rzSltTp6ijI

Slovaks are way ahead of all.

The only eu country who has real fascists in the parliament
Currentlz at 12%

Nah, it's better for us if szwaby get genocided. There were enough partitions already, no need for strong western neighbor

Gypsies making incest.
First tourists coming to Tatras (czechy ones, they know more about them than me, even when I live under them)
People waiting for highway in Strečno area
People waiting for job in Nitra where jaguar makes new cars.

Also everyone being angry because of commie goverment.

too bad they are just a bunch of LARPers that wouldn't get anything done if they were the ruling party

larpers, oh man
>piráti

He was n1 with first time voters.
Slav millenials > US millenials

>t zkurveny cpckar

youtube.com/watch?v=oz7YuInwZf0

>commie goiverment

Elaborate, proszę

Fico is an idiot, but still nowhere to close to (((eu cucks)))

We elected a nazi party into the parliament. He even made Soros media shit itself with the 1488 joke 3d chess.

> Want to help white families
> Know that no (((massmedia))) will write about it
> Gives 1488 euros to poor white families with disabled kids
> News: *autistic screech*
> Now everyone knows about his charitable activities

Wall around the west when ?

So he gave money for disabled kids and media attacked him for it? Do I get it right? How did they justify the attacks?

>1488 eur
That was such a brilliant move.

Yes.

He trolled media.

fucking mastermind.

nice one, I keked

This is a V4 Haram food thread now:

>Lecsó

Oh fuck me, forgot pic

>tfw the Polsh-Hungarian brotherhood started out as an obscure internet meme on Youtube in 2007 and has grown into a full blown political alliance of Anti-Cuckold Alpha Gods that are literally saving what is left of Europe from becoming a marxist jew ridden degenerate cesspool.
God bless you Poles, we wont forget this.

>We take your workers
>we pay your gibs
>we're in the process of tearing down the EU
>we'll likely support your case against the EU as its in our best interest to
You still chat shit about us

Oh God, I love lecsó and goulash. Was eating goulash yesterday, doing lecsó tomorrow.

"Because 1488 number is raaaciiist."

>Polsh-Hungarian brotherhood started out as an obscure internet meme
not really, it's has somewhat historical roots

>Polsh-Hungarian brotherhood started out as an obscure internet meme on Youtube in 2007
you know nothing
we like each other since medieval
In WW2 anime we are friends
>quora.com/Poland-Why-do-Poles-like-Hungary-and-Hungarians-so-much
you explode our people and make their daughters orphans
please, fix your shit or let us fix it

noice

is it something like pörkölt?

If there is any hungarian poster in this thread.

You still hate us?
Or did we really become friends because of commie struggle and V4?
I don't have problems with you myself now.

I don't follow our politics much, is ANO really against immigration or is (((Babiš))) just saying that because he knows it will get him votes? I'm afraid he'll cuck out on the refugee question as soon as EU hints at taking his eurofond shekels away.

what the fuck's wrong with me

What do you czechs call that? Das is mein drága Párán főtt. Soo good.
>pic related is Slovakia's claim to fame. Our little bro's can make magic with them potatos.

I for one trust our babiš overlord, let's hope his rule is benevolent

It's goulash made in kettle.

You literally put every vegetable you have and meat you got in it.

There is nothing better than making goulash for 3 hours in sun. It's taste is godlike.
I know hungarian goulash is diffirent, this one is more soup-like. But it's good.

I don't think it understandable in EE, seems like anglophone meme

GUYS
I have idea so insane, it must be perfect
what if WE sanction the EU?

Can we make this a V5 lads ? :^)

We feared Fico doining this aswell.

Things work.. for now. Atleast one thing he didnt fuck up.

Borůvkové knedlíky (blueberry dumplings).

The truth is that yes, Jozsef Bem is our hero and thats there is historical roots to our friendship but believe me friend, it was not common knowledge that our relationship was special. Sure some historians knew but the common folk had no idea. Then on YT videos of this friendship started popping up left and right and they reinserted themselves in to the consciousness of our collective populations. I can tell you from experience I had no idea this friendship existed until I saw the videos, shed a good strong tear and never looked back since.
>pic related is szilvás gombóc, I wonder does do v4 countries outside of Hungary eat it as well?

Benes decreetes was the best law in last century. Krauts btfo

We eat similiar things, if not the same.

Basicly all "knedlíky" (which czechbro posted) can be filled with anything.

Actually that's called pörkölt here. For some reason, people everywhere call it goulash, but the original goulash is a soup.

>EU, gib more gibs! or sanctions!

Thanks now I know what to look for when I visit.
>knedliky
dude, Knedli is czech food right? Pick related is in my top 3 fav foods of all time. Thx brat for this.

>tfw no babička to cook this for me (old cunt's completely senile and worthless and just bitches at everything and everybody, hope she croaks soon)
>have to buy poverty frozen premade ones

cos jak nasz pączek
>I had no idea this friendship existed until I saw the videos
I heard some stuff about Papa Bem at school but when I actually saw interwebz videos with Hungarian, how you love Poland, it was amazing, and now I love you guys back
never change
think about it
they have no legal grounds to put sanctions on us, so we can do the same

I just wanted you guys to know that i moved through utrecht netherlands from my gf's house and there were only 50% of people wearing headscarves and imams in the streets calling on his ''brothers'' and ''sisters'' to donate for the new mosque.

god damn i even was happy when i moved to my own place in shithole suburbs of amsterdam and be a minority amongst the niggers.

Pls be strong V4 cunts

Hell it was.

It wasn't in Sudety only. Germans got BTFO'd even in Slovakia around Kežmarok.

>A thing started existing when i discovered it

Were Pal Teleki's words about the german invasion of Poland made up? What about the pictures of Polish and Hungarian soldiers hugging after achieving a common border in 1939?

Yes, we have all types of dumplings you can ever dream of.

Dumplings with blueberries
Dumplings with plums
Dumplings with strawberries
Dumplings with apricot

Also you can mix how you make that dumpling. You can either use lowtier dumpling from flour, or you can make top tier dumpling from potato.

>can be filled with anything

this is true, even with dick, with enough těsto you can have a gf of my own!

What is that purple thing, and why is it a meme? I've seen it around lately, but it seems to have come from nowhere.

Orbán is a manlet
youtu.be/-WqJkWntgSg

Polandball is supposed to be free-drawn.

Dude Im a Hungarian from Slovakia from a German mining town and deporting the German side of my family was not cool. I get you guys were pissed but common folk from the Spis region had nothing to do with it. And thank god Churchill stopped you from deporting the Hungarians as well. Towns like Kesmark are a gypsie cesspool because of it.

I fucking knew you had it in you Poland.
Good luck.

>any candidate other than Okamura Tomio
Sad

> Gives 1488 euros to poor white families with disabled kids

Holy shit this is unreal

Historically we have way more reasons to hate the Czech desu. Most Slovaks fought on our side during 1848-49 (though I really dont consider that revolution a good thing in our history) and also fought with us during WW1. Magyarization was not nice, but it was a half-assed effort with little results outside of the Germans, kikes and Rusyns so you tend to overblow its importance and forgot the 1000 years we lived together without any hostilities. Your recent view of history however is mostly you against the evil oppressive Magyars, and it has some elements of we wuz-ism and it can be annoying when spouted mindlessly. But the interpretation of history tends to change together with politics, and our relationships have improved a lot in the last few years.

I'm worried about France.

Yeah mate, knedliky (made in any way) are god-tier.
Also try svíčková.

>tfw the Polsh-Hungarian brotherhood started out as an obscure internet meme on Youtube in 2007

I will educate you with this polandball.

We haven't made such a law, commies deported like half of them, but the remaining ones mostly assimilated. Though they were already properly magyarized in the XIXth century :^)

>And thank god Churchill stopped you from deporting the Hungarians as well. Towns like Kesmark are a gypsie cesspool because of it.

Go back tto reddit faggot. Churchill was a jewish whore.

holy fuck that looks tasty as all hell

I guess it's because of what you did to people like Štúr etc.

I can only guess that slovak folk didnt really give a fuck about things happening in world.

And that we wuz-ism is only about Greater Moravia desu. Since it's only thing we can associate with in history.

Also Hungarian soldiers aided the rebels in Warsaw and some of them sided (and died) with them.

I love the fruit knedlíky

Ja som Magyar zo Slovenska ( Hun from Svk) and I have tons of Slovak friends, and girlfriends. In my area, Roznava, there are fucking 0 problems basically. Everyone fucking gets along. Its cute af when I hear slovaks using Hungarian words for fun. Its mostly Slovaks and Hungarians from the non mixed areas that have the problem because they never met. Its true that Magyars are butthurt about Trianon but we don't blame Slovaks for it. I think we need to put the past behind us and rekindle our ancient alliance.

>tfw when you are savior of your nation but you only get 12% votes

Salvini called out (((Soros))) once again on TV yesterday

They had to do a lot of things about it.

They were colaborating with Dirlewanger. And they didn't join SNP in larger numbers.

>Go back tto reddit faggot. Churchill was a jewish whore.

Based pepik sees churchil for what he really was.