Obama is fucked

Obama is fucked
Report details everything. Massive abuse of power proven in FISA court docs
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
Proof #1
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
Proof #2
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

Check out the MSM blackout:
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dKGLmlpUtalMxCM-P4vkcxeDGoX2M&q=obama disclosed nsa searches&lr=English&hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
defenseone.com/politics/2017/03/gop-lawmaker-fbi-stop-leaks-russia-probe-or-lose-key-surveillance-tool/136325/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839127868777070592
youtu.be/l6i-gYRAwM0
youtube.com/watch?v=nlkeZN8xGgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

bump

READ THE LINKS AND FUCKING WEEP

This is the kill shot to the deep state. Make the masses aware. It has to be brought back under control

Thanks for bumping

ima take a nap and assume the justice system will handle it

This is a massive abuse of power, especially when Obama signed his executive order sharing all NSA collected data (including at that time all its upstream data) with every IC agency

Bot bot bot

Thanks op, former Sleep voter here, not gonna lie its been great watching sleep crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him get the nap codes

Bump.

I'm sure that with many FISA targets, the government would have been better off just sending a suit to tell the suspect to take it easy.

If you want a Seth Rich connection

Read pic related
Seth may have been targeted for execution because of unmasked NSA intercepts of him communicating with Kim

More broadly this is exactly why Rice's unmasking of Flynn was criminal

Thousands more examples of this behavior done over 8 years will be brought to light AND to justice

Circa didn't request a FOIA or get a leak, how the fuck would they now anything?

Yep
This will end the deep state by bankrupting them from all the owed civil damages
Obama is so fucked
He might literally die a poor jailed negro

checked

bump

I'm with this guy

We should really go to sleep, this is nothing.

Not if he flees back to Tahiti.

It's called journalism. They understood the significance of the April 28 NSA announcement (story was reported but buried)

That announcement referenced a FISA finding issued on April 26.

Solomon and Carter got a hold of that document legally and published with their bombshell story yesterday

Fucking checked

Can someone explain this to me. I read the scribe and had a small stroke.

checked

Trust me when I say that you can't FOIA a FISA warrant easily.

Oooooh

How did they get it?

bump

This is what Gowdy was grilling Comey on and likely the REAL reason Comey was fired. He was protecting deep state's addiction to Section 702 abuse
defenseone.com/politics/2017/03/gop-lawmaker-fbi-stop-leaks-russia-probe-or-lose-key-surveillance-tool/136325/
Section 702 is up for re-authorization in Congress in the fall. Deep state will do ANYTHING to maintain it.
This story is the first step in showing America how corrupted our executve and IC levels under Obama were for expanding this practice of unmasking citizens using the warrantless upstream data collection practices of the NSA (then made 17x more illegal by unilaterally sharing all of that information to other agencies knowing at the time of the abuses)

A KEY part of the story is the fact that the Obama admin SELF REPORTED the problems in October 2 weeks before the election

If you want to know why Trumps victory sent them all into hyper overdrive shitmode and created Russia, THIS IS IT.

Obama self reported thinking that Clinton would win and clean this all up!

So essentially Obama will be charged with stealing data?

>first black president
>caught stealing
>alibi was dindu nuffin

wowamerica.jpg

Anyone here study micro expressions or body language? Obama was the worst fucking poker player ever. Media propaganda machine had to work overdrive for this shit-heel.

Crocodile tears and massive tells. This gesture alone and his desperate wail at the end of this fill-in speech for Shrillary in September last year shows his true self....oh, when not on a billionaires' yacht.

bls tell me femine benis

chekkked

good

It's an unsealed (now public) court document
They simply read it, understood it, wrote about it, and published

When literally no one else would

Hah Hah Hah Hah Stayin Alive Stayin Alive

(Sorry. Couldn't help it Bump)

It's certainly a pose of supplication.

Kill shot! Watch out!!

Will his prison cell be open to the public? Can we buy food and give it to him through the bars?

>2017
>Obama out of office
>still shilling for that wet dream
Don't worry, that traitor obummer will be impeached for sure!

This guy is right. I'm sleepypants and It's about to be nap time. See you guys when I wake up.

Thanks to all bumpers
The story is being suppressed to far greater extents than people can comprehend
This is the precious jewel of Deep state swamp creatures

But it is not a right-wing issue AT ALL
This concerns EVERY American's right to privacy

"supplication"

Much respect for vocabulary. Well played.

We haev smart autists! Now use that autism to break this story into thhe mainstream
They will have to be FORCED to cover it.

Yep, working hard on it!

Hehe, I said "hardon"

But seriously... when not working, I'm sending information and emailing daily to new media and politicians!

TOP KEK

WHY DID HE DO IT?

WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Bump for great justice

I think we are onto something
Digits like this dont just come around every day

Thanks for the rundown, I feel less dumb now. Holy shit

I just bump threads and send out a tweet or two.

Lefties are so stupid they will champion its silence to spite the right.

I am not denying this is important. But literally nothing will come of this.

First negro president, after his presidency abandon Michael and his daughters and add to that he's going to be the first ex president making time in a jail in a federal prison.

At this point the memes write themselves.

fucking breitbart is slow

Don't you understand, Obama literally went back to Tahiti today to hide out

>Awan bros. happening
>Seth Rich happening
>Obongo FISA happening

wew lads, it really all comes
>TUMBLING DOWN
>>TUMBLING DOWN
>>>TUMBLING DOWN

We got the perfect fucking storm here. It's like three separate entryways into exposing the overall corruption of the ZOG establishment. If any one of these pillars fall, it's fucking over for all of them.
...that means you too, shareblue shills reading this.

But I was joking!

>Pres 44
>Those trips

Yup, very sad! I also now believe that this is THE reason why the phrase "deep state" was even given the go ahead to be thrown into MSM discourse

They wanted to inculcate the notion that America somehow "needs the deep state".

And who fucking fell for it?
Fucking progressive liberal democrats, of fucking course.

Intelligent anons need to use their autism to break this story into MSM. Outrage Bernie dems and make them as mad as they should be. Section 702 cannot be allowed to be reauthorized!

Ignore any shill saying "let's wait untl 8 years of Trump is over" to get rid of it. NO WAY! You dont get repeat chances at these things. When you can take down an orwellian spy net apparatus YOU FUCKING DO IT RIGHT NOW

All the leftists I've seen today are waving it away as a "non-story" since Obama isn't president.

Obama's legacy is done. They're in denial. In 10 years Obama will be remembered as "that bad one."

Yes! We need to wake the people up to THREE massive simultaenous and in many ways interconnected scandals

PURELY DEMOCRAT SCANDALS

BUMP HARD AND BUMP OFTEN

You think you're being funny and trolling. You are brain washed. This site is a test bed for MKULTRA. The Internet is killing you all. When you act this way you are not acting of your own volition. Take a second and think about it. Wake up.

My digitalis is supreme.

This is the response I'm getting too.

Trips of truth lad! They never lie
Let's hope thread doesn't go the way of your digits

Deep state wants this BURIED

Yeah, I don't think this is anything to lose sleep over. Speaking of that, I think I'll turn in for a quick nap.

there's too many happenings going on! I can't keep track of and focus on digging into all of them

>bumping hard

It might be a coincidence or a (((coincidence))). Either way Obama is still going to be ranked the best president behind Abraham Lincoln.

This is the biggest because it doesnt require Sup Forums to do any "work" or "mystery solving".
It is happening it has been happening, just not reported until now
Sup Forums's only job here is to break this into MSM. Make your aunt uncle neighbor coworker friends enemies ALL AWARE that this is occurring.

One is always worse than the others. The one that can be proved and not dismissed. THIS is that one

But guiz he sang Al Green once. He can't be guilty!

WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

There has to be a better way to package it?

This is unwieldy.

bump

Further proof that the worst public institution is that of the press.

this is literally nothing, bush started it obama just didn't stop it

Media isn't always biased by how they cover a story, most times it is how they don't cover a story.

It is a multi faceted scandal but the gist is:
>Obama knowingly lied when he said NSA programs weren't being abused
>He and his admin admited wrongdoing 2 weeks before election
>FISA issues report detailing abuses 4/26/17
>Two days later NSA stops and deletes upstream data and issues statement 4/28/17
>FISA calls abuses 'institutional' and cites 'serious 4th amendment issue' as a result
>Citizens can now use as proof that warantless unmasking was happening institutionally for 8 years and FOIA request to find out if they were spied on
>If so, without warrant, can sue government to collect invasion of privacy damages for consitutional rights violations

bumping

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839127868777070592

Desu, I will go even deeper than the many nights I fucked your mother.

The podium smack at the end of his speech should be the new "jumping the shark."

Michelle is Michael. hehe, ok, I'm an asshole.

But seriously... Obama ditched press corps when attending Bilderberg summit just prior to his "presidency." Work the Google on the Internet machine.

I get it, I just mean it needs to be memed better.

bamp

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Should say FISC* rather than FISA
Also need to consider abuse of power charges for his executive order that unilaterally shared all upstream NSA data to other IC agencies
That is how the Flynn unmasking happened
Perhaps even Seth Rich and countless others
NSA is trying to save itself but CIA/FBI/et al are royally fucked for abusing this Section of the FISA amendments act

youtu.be/l6i-gYRAwM0

Sounds like a haveibeenpwned.com type deal that makes it easy to file FOIA requests for your own personal situation re the FISA courts. That is a meme people can get behind.

Omission for political reasons is bias

Was "the scream ended Dean's campaign" a hit piece? I remember that happening (I even have some techno that samples it), but was it really that bad? Or was it an example of the media pushing a narrative to take a contender out?

OBUMMER GOES TO FEDERAL 'POUND ME IN THE ASS' PRISON?

you guys should keep this bumped

Yup
I tried a thread on Sup Forums about this 'How to sue the government for spying on you' but it died
But that's the way to sell this
Gamergate people will get it, most of reddit outside of politics where it will be censored

Bad move would be to ree and make this sound like a partisan extreme right wing issue
Leave trump out of it as much as possible - he really isnt involved whatsoever (other than to cite Flynn as a good example of how this was abused)

Have you heard it? Sounds like a stock scream from a B movie.

(Lying in bed awake)

Me: (to myself) I really need to sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning. I don’t believe it’s already 2:21am. I am only going to get 3.6 hours of sleep…

(more time passes)

Me: (to myself) Why can’t I sleep? I am tired. I did all the right things. Lights were dim, didn’t have any caffeine, didn’t do anything active in the last 3 hours … oh wow, it’s already 3:11 am. How am I going to function tomorrow…

Fuck yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=nlkeZN8xGgw

Takes me time because I have to verify all pictures with cars. Why not vaginas? I am much better at the latter. Just sayin.