The silent takeover

The silent takeover

1-2% in my state?

>chicago
>new york
>Florida
>Texas
>california

Is it just a coincidence that these states/cities ARE the most fucked up places in the USA and heavily Jewish or what?

Yes of course it is goyim.

Texan here. I have never seen or known a jew in my life. Do they live in deep underground caves here or what?

Its literally all the gateways for third worlders where the kikes are, I'm so sick of these heeb pieces of shit here in California

Completely unrelated goy. Its just because of poverty!

>pure coincidence

top kek

>most fucked up places
You mean the most successful?

nah, i think i figured it out.

Jews probably like to live in cities and urban environments for some reason. It makes some sense if you compare it to average state density map

FAKE FAKE FAKE

california is only 3.6% kike

Jewish population per metropolitan area

Rank City Country Number
1 Tel Aviv Israel 3,215,300
2 New York United States 2,058,600
3 Los Angeles United States 810,000
4 Haifa Israel 701,000
5 Jerusalem Israel 679,120

Tell me about the jews, why do they skiip over New Mexico?

Texas Jew reporting in.

I am pleasantly surprised.

>mfw state that's 0.00-0.99%
feels good

>most successful

you are such a jew you couldn't fucking make your own original content for a meme? just like your dna, your israel, your scientists, and intellects, and (you). you're a fucking parasite. you gonna get a bullet.

Goy, please.

They are so silent that they convinced goyim into circumcision all over USA.

>tfw I'll never be a lonely redneck living in an isolated wooden shack in Arizona and spending my nights drinking beer and silently gazing the sky and listening to Allman Brothers and Lynyrd Skynyrd
>jews can live anywhere whenever they want because "MUH PERSECUTED CHOSENITES"
to live is to suffer

Quiet a few where I'm at since the queer shit is so popular here, unfortunately. But where ever queers are popular niggers tend to gravitate, I've noticed. So at least you can but a dime bag of pot, or give him a fake mudsharks sail foam # upon the completion of the promise (and picture) of a shattered synagogue window or tipped over heeb grave yard....Not that I'd know anything about that, of course....

SLIDE THREAD

SHAREBLUE AND DNC ARE PREPPING FOR THE NOOSE

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Notice the lack in mormon dominated states. The book of mormon was actually compiled to convince the Jew that Jesus is the Christ.

probably all in austin. Ive met a handful and i dont know many people here

Texas? nooooo!

>some reason
I think the reason is the cities are where the money is at. Big skyscrapers owned by banks that are owned by whom?

Same thing I thought.

Not even 1% in SC, fuck yea

>Texas
>most fucked up
Take it back.
TAKE IT BAAACK!

>Trump is a Zionist shill!
>Jew states vote overwhelmingly for Hillary

That information is false.
You're all retarded.

Is there something wrong with being jewish?

please no. I have a wife and kids. I don't want my family to succumb to the radical jews

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.