BIG

BIG

would you want to touch a cuck's hand?

LY

I know, Macron must ne disgusted

be*

After all the things he's done to Muslim anus, I doubt anything disgusts him anymore.

The president has the loneliest job in the world

ONNNNEEEEEE
IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER YOU WILL EVER MEME

wow lol imagine losing a handshake yu gi oh poke digi mans battle to a baguet

So easy to take an image out of context huh?

And then you get fucked by reality.

Look how massive Trump's hands are.

top kek.

>look I'm squeezing it!

Macron has a fucking kike nose, what the fuck France?

He made him struggle so hard then Macron just didnt let go because he thought he was winning, look at that manlet tickle his wrist like he wants his dick.

pic becas pic i wanted in thread

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

I just love oldman Trump being fucked at his own game by the youth of Macron and Trudeau
>Trump tried to disengage and Macron wouldn't let him
>BOTTOM confirmed

>>Trump tried to disengage and Macron wouldn't let him
you try going to a job interview or meeting and just dont let go when you know the shake is over, youll look like a dipshit, like macron.

It was Trump's preferred power move, but he was the first to bail
>CHICKEN

did you not see the screenshot? He made him look weak, its not a contest of how long you can hold on idiot.

kek. Dafuq sweden?

his hands are fucking tiny lmao

why do cucks always show their chin when they face the don?

What do you expect from a nation filled with cucks that have been influenced by American culture?

He had plastic surgery to be accepted by the tribe when he worked at Rothschild bank.

Did you not see the video? Trump's knuckles were white and he had to give up. You're looking at the post-mortem

Oh, now I get it

Trump is a laughing stock. Euros, what is your media saying about all this? Is trump generally viewed as stupid/autistic in the general public eyes in your country?

M A N H A N D L E D
A
N

H
A
N
D
L
E
D

MEATY

People from here who understand politics are optimistic because Trump has a very Dane mindset. Everybody else who don't understand the world or who generally try to further some fucked up agenda are all up in arms.

Trump is a cuck.

Even his wife hates his guts.

The left dislikes him here, and the right dislikes him here.

A few people liked him but then they realized that he is a Jewish puppet