"White" Americans

Fellow euro-bro's, what is the real non-meme answer to why Americans are so inferior?

Is it because they are mongrels or because we sent shit-tier genetic trash to America?

I mean lets look at some facts
>Average American is fatter
>Average American is shorter
>Average American has lower IQ
>Average American is uglier
>Average American is less creative
>Average American is less diverse

Than the average European. I'm honestly embarrassed to be considered the same race as these "people".

The responses from most Americans in this thread will prove most of my points. It's like trying to have a decent conversation with a duck, simply impossible.

ur a dumb nigger u have no guns and cant even stop the sandniggers

Excellent reply.

>comparing a single country to an entire continent
>average American is uglier
how the fuck did you get statistics on how beautiful a person is?
>average American is less creative
how so?

Mostly from dating sites. Also common sense because of the amount of overweight Americans.
Every single piece of your media/architecture/fashion is rehashed from Europeans.

>using dating sites as a credible source
autism speaks.
>Every single piece of your media/architecture/fashion is rehashed from Europeans
and every piece of your government is styled after ours.

Eh,the jew control is strongest and has been for the longest time in America,don't go too hard on them

underated post

Help make encyclopedias great again.

if they banned sugary beverages (soda) in america it would probably solve a lot of problems. would never happen though as they drink it instead of water for some reason

No way dude, the withdrawal will kill us!

KEK

>average european is muslim

Implying there is any objective source that measures beauty per country.

There is no source needed to know that average Somalian is uglier than the average Swede, it might be hard for an American to understand but sometimes general knowledge is sufficient.

>and every piece of your government is styled after ours.
>American education everyone
Europe has been plagued by the Jew for centuries and we turned out far better than the Americans. I don't hate them at all, i truly pity them.
Sugary beverages are found everywhere, it's just the most subhuman countries that abuse them. Plenty of sugary shit in Japan, but they are lean meanwhile in Mexico...
There must be some genetic defect that causes this to your people.

911 was the jew goverment u shill

Do you mean the architecture we had to bomb into rubble to save your sorry French asses twice last century? You're welcome.

Cherry picked, on the coaches.
And most of the statistics are slightly better, exp your 100 iq to are 98 not a big deal. Other than that enjoy your sand nigger epidemic.

>average American is less diverse
Implying that's a bad thing

lol
>has greatest world influence
>strongest nation

ya your right usa IS "inferior"

You ruined the third Reich for us.
Slightly better? You btfo on every point.
You all look the same, brown/dark muddy hair with soulless dark eyes.

Do you actually believe that?

I'm second generation American and I often wish I was born in Europe because I really am sick of living among so many black and brown people. I don't like them or their culture. It's breaking my heart to see Europe becoming more like the USA and importing all these Africans and Arabs. They're the ugliest people on Earth and I really want to get away from them. Ethnostate when?

The white men where I am are majority unattractive and I'm afraid I'll never find a suitable husband. I want to secure the existence of white people and a future for white children, but all these men are drunks or druggies or liberals or faggots or manlets. I know I'm not perfect myself but "perfection" is not the standard. For all the slutty, liberal, degenerate, feminist, coalburning woman in America, there is a corresponding deficit of quality white men.

>equating American football to divegrass
Lol ok

tits or gtfo

I truly feel your struggle sister if you are of decent stock and you do seem like to be it. You should return to your rightful land. Europe is open for all white people.

Football is an absolute gentleman sport while handegg is just brutish and only played by apes.

Equality is a social construct, nature is fascist

I've always thought Europe was much better than the USA, it's very distressing to see what immigration has done. I haven't been there before but I've always wanted to go. I'm not sure to which part, maybe Switzerland.

Have you ever even eaten a proper cheeseburger? You'd change your mind about this sort of rhetoric if you had.

baka op must be some sand nigger

We never needed the commies to stop us from getting invaded.

nice digits

>manlets
Lower your standards.

Soccer is a fag sport

Telling a K-selected female to lower her standards is like telling a 5'2" male to grow a foot taller. It doesn't work that way.

Haha the fucking dutch
You are the most embarrassing people in Europe, worse even that Germans

But you forgot to mention the average European loves sucking dick. Totally biased. Would not read again.

Why would it matter how good you are at football if you spend your day sucking all the cocks you can get your hands on?

Fpbp