abc.net.au/news/2016-07-02/deadly-shooting-in-serbian-cafe/7563902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Knek happens.

Stuff

Knek sounds interesting. What does it mean

That's not very detailed

Was that one shitty PS4 game.

I go there to masterbate

Someone pls explain I really need to know what happens exactly at this spot.

Could u point on the map?

literally nothing. not even hungarians are there.

You know this place?

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-02/deadly-shooting-in-serbian-cafe/7563902

What's it to you?

I'm a Bosnian Serb, ama.

Well it has a Protestant church even though only 1% of the populations is Protestant.How tolerant!

Oh boy that sounds bad.

Disgusting.

Very tolerant.

Are there many non whites tho?

Why do you care about Zrenjanin, Dutch boy

Only gypsies. And not many of them anyways

Why is Banja Luka called the way it is? A "Banja" = spa and "Luka" = port. But as far as I know the city has neither.

it's in serbia and i have been to one small town barely outside of the red circle once(titel). there was once some kind of a mass shooting a few years ago in zitiste(on the red circle) and zrenjanin is just a average serbian middle sized town. what's the point of the thread?

Idk? Do you know anything about the villages around it? What is it like?

I just want to know what goes on in places that are still untouched and not affected by (((them)))

It is a waste of space,yes,but it is also culture.I would take 300k Protestant Magyars over 300k Bosnians Serbs anyday.We did not however get the choice about Bosnians Serbs.Sad!

I wouldn't know,i have only been there to play a few Waterpolo games.They put so much chloride in it that it is literally green,so i don't recommend it.

Water polo is an amazing sport.

meh nothing imporant. serbia was kind of touched, but nowhere as much as the west in cultural terms. that town itself(just like most towns in vojvodina) actually looks pretty ok, because of the austro-hungarian influence.

Thank you. Thread goal achieved.

no jobs , hot smalltown girls , Kafanas. Nothing special