I always wanted to know what Spaniards think about their old colonies

I always wanted to know what Spaniards think about their old colonies.
Do you like them, would you feel home there?
Would you consider living there?
And what do you think about South Americans, who are proud of their Spanish ancestors?
Oh yeah and what do you guys think of Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scus9teTdjo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKtAhJPZS6o
youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
youtube.com/watch?v=eKjk8ZESYJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Luis_Carrero_Blanco
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ7ZloHmXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5R2yMN7UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=tUBUa3r5ezU
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_del_Maule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our colonies are disgusting.
No
Scum that should be cleansed
See ^

Says the moorish saracen

maximum despisal

Wouldn't that make you a moorish saracen beaner indian?

Bretty gud guis

Most countries south of the border have a abominable mix of Spanish and native culture, some countries like El Salvador have lost the Spanish aspect completely outside of the language, that's why they're so fucked up and see shit like La Santa Muerte in Northern Mexico and indios turning drug dealers into Saints and praying to them.

Shits fucked up when there's a void in culture in those country, they get replaced by something Aztec tier

Only Argentina is acceptable.

Also, most of our colonies hate us now.

I'm wyatt amigo.

they are the escape plan when europa falls

We are Spain now

Fuck latino monkeys

>

You too, Pancho. Don't want to see your ugly face never again.

I am ethnically and racially Spanish :^)

>mfw this will get a ton of angry comments because Sup Forums can't into Sup Forums memes

Basic gestalt?

Hahahaha fuck you moor

They are underrated imo, been there, comfy af.

how do Spaniards view Franco? The monarchy?

The guy in the picture always gets posted when the topic of "White Hispanics" come up with someone posting something like "Lol am I white guys?" or "Lol I'm a true Iberian", (you)s are guaranteed

>not Chile

I don't like them. Better than gypsies tho. There are many spics in Spain and they form gangs. You'll also notice that many of them are stupid as fuck. Argies are better on average but they are unbearable and have a stupid accent.
>Would you feel at home there?
Depends where, not in Philippines or in some indian shithole.
>Would you consider living there?
Something really bad needs to happen to leave Spain for the old colonies. I'd rather move to a European country. If I had to move to one of the former colonies Argentina and Uruguay are the firsts on the list. Mexico and Chile second.
>And what do you think about South Americans, who are proud of their Spanish ancestors?
Many of them aren't. We have been for them like the Romans were for us.
>What do you think of Mexicans?
Massive crime, many mestizos, half retarded also, horrible accent. Some parts might be ok.

git gud

>that beard

What do Spaniards think of Antonio Banderas, UNDP Goodwill Ambassador?

only millennials care about Franco or consider him bad.

The rest see it was the good 'ol days and nothing bad

Is this document true?

He's a leftist.

They're obsessed, you'll see an entire shelf of his colognes at the store. An entire shelf dedicated in the perfume aisle to his odors.

Do you like them, would you feel home there?
I have been to Argentina and Uruguay only and never had a problem, pretty friendly people, no hard feeling toward Spain at all.
Would you consider living there?
Some regions of some countries are nice.
And what do you think about South Americans, who are proud of their Spanish ancestors?
Good for them but they mostly completely different countries from Spain and have their own unique cultures and countries like Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and central american countries have many amerindian mixture(geneticaly and culturally speaking)
Oh yeah and what do you guys think of Mexicans?
I am ok with them, I rarly see them here, we mostly get ecuadorian and colombian immigrants here.

>two largest "spanish" colonies are actually majority Italian
>this is just ignored

lol my dad seems to think that Falangism is Central America's only hope to unfuck itself, can an old Mestizo man still get crucified by the kikes for going around saying he's a fascist? I tried explaining to him that he needs to be careful who he says this shit around but he doesn't seem to care, I admire that to be honest, how its a part of his identity and not just some label he can just conveniently take off when it benefits him

Most of the population is okay with the king. Half of it likes Franco.

>ancestor
>rome

absolutely delusional

reminder

Mexico is Italian? What?

you should also be cleansed faggot

>tfw Iberia was the only landmass in Europe to literally be a caliphate for 800 years
>Still expect them to be white

>Do you like them, would you feel home there?
At home? No. I like some of them. Argentinians are cool. Mexicans are cool.
>Would you consider living there?
No
>And what do you think about South Americans, who are proud of their Spanish ancestors?
If they have both genetic and cultural Spaniard background, why not. Most have not, though.
>Oh yeah and what do you guys think of Mexicans?
Mexicans are cool. Humble, hardworking people for the most part.

no but argentina have italian
influence,
Similarly, the conquered Latin American countries have no more than the culture they gave them.

why is Guadalajara not considered part of Real Spain?

I lived there for a year, it would only take me a hour to get to Sol station Madrid straight Guadalajara (which is at the very end of the line).

>yfw pureblood Asturian

I know, but he said the two largest, that includes Mexico

You're not even spanish descended you fucking veggie burger

Tell me about the Basques, I have a basque last name and great grandpa was a full blooded one, from what I read they seem to get a mean terrorist streak every now and then

Puxa Asturies

Don't know about the rest but i like spanish culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Scus9teTdjo

I'm coming soon, sorry

Puxa

They have a fascinating architecture and music.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKtAhJPZS6o

Breddy good, once I just lurked Youtube so all I knew about them was bad but latin americans in Sup Forums are great and unironically made me change my views.

Si Pelagius levantara la cabeza

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

We're more italian descents than spanish.

The mestizo brownish you see in pics are always of spanish surname. While the -few- whites you can spot here are of italian or german families.

He just added it because it is in Castilla - La Mancha.
The basque terrorists have just stopped their activity.

>The basque terrorists have just stopped their activity

Jesus, weren't they going strong for like 30 years or something? Whats their problem?

Who the fuck is this guy?

Someone who was not conquered

They didn't accomplished anything and even most of the basques were turning against them. They decided that they had more chances of reaching their objectives in a pacific way, via elections.

They've been in decline for years, now only edgy teenagers and communists like them, and pretty much all of them are either in jail or hiding in other countries. Their last attack was 8 years ago.

OLE¡

youtube.com/watch?v=eKjk8ZESYJU

They have one of the most epic incidents:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Luis_Carrero_Blanco

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ7ZloHmXnc

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5R2yMN7UQ

I know that genetically speaking they're practically Ay Lmaos but is living under a Spanish government really that bad?

It's funny because a group of fascists did the same thing to the guy responsible for this while in France

It was mostly during the dictatorship that they were riled up.

They are one of the richest regions.

Honest question: Why is Portugal better than Spain in every imaginable measure?

youtube.com/watch?v=8rTq_AEdCo8

honest answer: it's not, but like in most poorer countries if you have enough money you can live pretty well compared to the local poorfags

Mapuches only survived because Pedro de Valdivia had like 100 men total and no one from the Viceroyalties wanted to help colonizing Chile because it had little natural resources and wasn't profiaable.
Chilean natives being strong warriors is an exaggerated nationalistic myth.

They have their own government, collect their own taxes and make their own laws, they're just a bunch of whiney bitches.

Because they're a poor shithole like Eastern Europe. This makes them inmune to shitskin gyppos and moroccans and makes them more traditional.

They also have special privileges.

They had a better ruling family, period.

lol are you sure they're not jewish?

I can understand that, I got into the history of Spain and the Basques recently, shits pretty interesting. The Commie and Anarchist blunders during the Catalonia offensive read like comedy if you have a understanding of military strategy and tactics

>are you sure they're not jewish?
No, those are the Catalans.

That water scene gets me everytime. Who is that girl?

The Arauco war lasted centuries.

I thought Texans hated Mexicans

"Latin"americans are not proud of us because "muh genocide", "muh gold".
That's funny because british pirates were so much worst than us.

>I know that genetically speaking they're practically Ay Lmaos

There is not much of a difference between Basques and other northern Spanish peoples, they have a slightly higher Mesolithic hunter-gatherer admixture and less Red Sea, SWA and Caucasian admixture, but nothing exceptional. Basques and Catalans (originals, before the massive migration of Andalusians in the 50's) are practically genetically identical in their admixtures and share many of the same Y-Haplo subclades meaning that they share most of their ancestry. Their "genetic exceptionalism" is more a myth than anything due to things like their prevalence of Rh- and propaganda from Basque nationalists and romanticists.

Texans hate Mexicans but they don't seem to have a problem with Tejanos or mestizos who served in the military, they hate Californians no matter what your race is tho

Didn't know that, I had a feeling that was too good to be true

Why does Valencia always fucking flood Spanishbros?

I lived in Spain for 7 years and I distinctly remember every fucking year a news story about flooding in Valencia. I'm sure it's a problem that's existed long before that, so why the fuck haven't they figured out a way to divert all the rain water?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUBUa3r5ezU

This ad would be banned from tv in a millisecond here, such is life in Cuckeropa

Do not listen to these bitter faggots:

-Mexico:

Mostly scum and mongrelized beyond salvation. There are some decent ones tho.

-Peru:

Ugly as hell but good people

-Uruguay:

Nice country, nice people and they are mostly white by my standards.

-Chile:

Assholes. Most of them mongrels too.

-Venezuela and Colombia:

Shitholes full of assholes and crime. Some nice people here and there. Most of them ugly as fuck too, sorry.

-Argentina:

Ask italians.

Because Valdivia's battles lacked so many resources it gave time to Araucans to learn everything. And they were tens of thousands.
If Araucanía had had gold, the war would have ended faster than the Inca Empire fell

Galicia, Cataluña, Basques & Navarra are also not Spain.

I like you guys :(
I'm actually so obsessed that in order to find a connection, I researched my family history 16 generations into the past until I found muh ancestor was one of Cortés men in the siege of Tenochtitlán. It probably was the greatest age on earth.

south is califato de guirilandia

I was in the south recently and holy shit it is worse than I expected. They really look like moors. I didn't expect it at all.

i dunno anybody's name. it's edgey because they take a semi-neutral stance on immigration.

Hey I've got a Basque last name too, I'm also distantly related to a Basque painter.

we wall have a wall too :)

so...that's how the world looks like on the other side of earth...I thought that only happens in Australia.

Hello

Yeah the inca empire.

We beat them too.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_del_Maule

That's why no one wanted to come help Valdivia.

Is it a good idea to move to spain, I speak Spanish, I'm fairly white(Olive skin tone), i'm Spaniard with a spanish last name, I'm Catholic, im a hard worker and I hate niggers.
Am I welcome?

Hey SpaniardBros, I'm hoping to visit Spain sometime soon to check out some prehistoric ruins/archaeological sites (mounds, megaliths, etc). I'm really interested in the pre-Roman cultures of Iberia. Zero interest in anything Islamic. Which region should I go to? I am even learning Spanish so that I can communicate better with archaeologists and historians there.