White Patriarchy Restoration Act of 2017

1. Overtly positive representations of adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music will be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
2. Jews are to removed from all positions within the news and entertainment industry so that their degenerate and race mixing filth no longer infects our culture. Exceptions made for exclusively labeled Jewish outlets.
3. Ban on miscegenation of whites and blacks.
4. Work place and public space segregation. Exceptions for small business. No white individual should be subject to having to work and deal with minorities.
5. Voluntary incentivized humane government programs to either deport or relocate non-whites. Creation of exclusive non-white zones with financial incentives for minorities to relocate.
6. Women by law are to be ruled by their husband or father until marriage up to age 26.
7. An end to women's suffrage. Women are to be denied the right to vote, banned from holding public office or serving in combat roles.
8. Workplace segregation by gender. Exemption for small businesses.
9. All government laws related to marriage and families are to be terminated. Marriage becomes a legal contract and left to the churches. Fathers decide custody arrangements.
10. Non-whites, non-Christians and homosexuals are immediately banned from holding public office.
11. Homosexuality. Ban on public displays of homosexuality, gay marriage and a ban on homsexuals serving in the military.
12. Government ban on the levying taxes on property. Allow people to live freely on their land. This will provide a financial incentive for stay at home moms and will help rebuild our cities and neighborhoods.

yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvdek9lEeic
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/operation-ldquo-rooster-rdquo-december-1969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck she always has that fucking retarded smirk on her face, fucking hate it.

Still wanna fuck her, though.

Yeap

youtube.com/watch?v=bvdek9lEeic

yay or nay?

The bill would start off looking something like this.

Introduced in House (06/01/2017)

115th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. ###

A BILL

A bill to prevent white genocide and restore the patriarchy.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. White Patriarchy Restoration Act of 2017

This Act may be cited as the “White Patriarchy Restoration Act of 2017”.

SEC. 2. Findings.

The Congress finds that—

1. Jews disproportionately dominate our news media and entertainment industry while promoting degeneracy, miscegenation and white genocide

Just deport blacks and jews, no need to implement funny laws.
Women ruled by their husbands? Nope, that will lead to women into degeneracy. They need to be confident and strong, they need to live for the higher ideal of motherhood.
No women in politics. I would not say that should be a rule, men and women complement each other, I just think there shouldn't be too many of them in politics, but I think it should be enough to preserve gender role in general, so they will stay out of politics voluntarily.
Workplace segregation by gender? That is a little bit too intrusive, if not even a burden to corporations, no need for that, school uniforms are enough.
Non-christians banned from holding office? That doesn't make sense, you could also just pretend to be religious or what about actual European paganism? Atheism is not bad either, if you come to the atheistic standpoint through philosophy and reason, you are probably quiet smart or well educated.

being a brown person, nay

Why not? You would no longer be subjected to being a minority around whites. You would work and live among your own people.

I hate my fellow Indians

You pretty much belong to /r9k/

How does having the man at the head of the family as it is in the bible and thousands of years of history lead into degeneracy when history has proven otherwise?

It is the Progressives that have weakened the father-husband's stature in marriage in recent history that has led women into degeneracy.

Sup Forums seems like the proper place for a legislative political topic that some consider politically incorrect.

>6. Women by law are to be ruled by their husband or father until marriage up to age 26.
Why untill age 26? why not for the rest of his life?
>7. An end to women's suffrage. Women are to be denied the right to vote, banned from holding public office or serving in combat roles.
I agree with this.
>10. Non-whites, non-Christians and homosexuals are immediately banned from holding public office.
How would this work in the USA with the seperation of church and state?

1. Yes
2. Not quite. Jews may not be involved in media at all, in any shape or form. They do not get their own media, we've seen what they do with it.
3. Yes, violation of which is punishable by impairment.
4. Yes.
5. Maybe, but measures must be taken to render all inhabitants of the nonwhite zones sterile. Any all chimpouts met with extreme force. No fucking tear gas, if a crowd of coons wants to riot police should be openly mowing them down.
6. Yes, more or less. Exceptions for women who join a convent.
7. Yes. Only white men of sound mind should be able to vote.
8. Not necessarily. It would depend on the profession. Women make good nurses, secretaries, and stewardesses for example.
9. Yes.
10. Yes, obviously.
11. Yes.
12. A possibility.

I hate you goyim so fucking much.

We know, why do you think this idea is being propositioned.

#8. I agree. I had more exceptions but ran out of room to keep it to one post.

They should be the head, yes, but they should not have the authority by law to command them. That makes women weak.

Fuck off kike and take those tits with you.

You did this to yourself. It was not to long ago I was basically indifferent when it comes to the Jewish domination of media and Hollywood. But your people had to keep pushing the miscegenation, degeneracy and white genocide on TV. It is so blatant and so over the top you are practically spitting in the face of whites with the race mixing on all media, right down to practically even every damn TV commercial.

Even if you are not in the news or entertainment industry where is your outrage at what they are doing? Kind of like how the Muslims are silent about terrorism.

how can goyim even compete, honestly

I didn't actually read the original post
I just think the tits are very ugly

Honestly, and I know you won't give any intelligent answer, but WHY did you pieces of shit do all of this? I mean, by destroying the West you've ensured that if you succeed in destroying us (you won't), that the world turns into a wasteland in the hands of billions of 70 IQ niggers, and that the chinks probably turn an eye toward exterminating you before they're next.
And if you lose (your societal subversion is already blowing up in your face) it's not likely to turn out well for you.
What was the point?

I support this

Ugh I really want this thread to get some steam get in here you lazy white fucks

I have about as much in common with the jews that own GS and Hollywood as you have with this guy
there's no point in giving you an intelligent answer, because I've done it so many times I've lost count, and you either don't understand or claim I'm lying anyway every time. and when a jew loses count of something you really should start asking yourself what the fuck you've done wrong

I already posted what I agree with. These rules more or less make sense, but we still have to get to a point where we can actually ENACT them (or something similar) in a western country.

I've never asked this question before, kike. Humor me. Attempt to give an answer.

well we hate you, so fuck off

> implying women are naturally strong
kek

>faction
>noun
>a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization
>seldom holding identical interests as peers

are you fucking retarded to think jews are a single monolithic entity or just never played a Total War title before

You people are unbelievably pathetic.

Fair enough. Demonstrate for me one jewish faction that isn't willing to set aside it's differences with other kikes to fuck over the goyim.
Hell, show one kike faction that doesn't fuck over the goyim or advocate fucking over the goyim in some way, period.

>no free stuff

REEEEEEEEEE

you have to back faggot

>wants the government to hold his hand from cradle to grave
>no free stuff

Also incredibly retarded.

Maybe it should be approached in a more neutral language, sort of like in their own language and not along racial lines. Maybe to start something like this.

"Diversity Preservation Act of 2017

The Congress finds that—

The unique qualities that make all races and cultures unique that we celebrate are historically threatened through intercultural procreation."

Just need some sort of neutral legislative language that continues from there that restricts Hollywood from promoting miscegenation.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/operation-ldquo-rooster-rdquo-december-1969

we're literally the only country on earth that routinely managed to get their hands on pristine fully operational state of the art soviet technology and drop it straight into your pockets

but that's not important because Trump put a kippa on his head a few days ago

>ban on homos serving in the military

Why though? Rest is pretty good.

You have any idea how quickly a despot could thrive under rules like that? It sounds like Sharia for white dudes. I agree shit has gotten out of control but the only way to get it back is to stop being fucking cucks and re-assert, culturally, male dominance. It starts in your home. Raise your boys to be men and your daughters to be ladies.

>1. Overtly positive representations of adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music will be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
I agree. With miscegenation, I don't care if it is shown as detrimental, but it should not be shown overly positive light.
>2. Jews are to removed from all positions within the news and entertainment industry so that their degenerate and race mixing filth no longer infects our culture. Exceptions made for exclusively labeled Jewish outlets.
No exceptions allowed.
>3. Ban on miscegenation of whites and blacks.
I could take it or leave it.
>4. Work place and public space segregation. Exceptions for small business. No white individual should be subject to having to work and deal with minorities.
Agree
>5. Voluntary incentivized humane government programs to either deport or relocate non-whites. Creation of exclusive non-white zones with financial incentives for minorities to relocate.
Eh, they'll segregate themselves for free if the other changes are made.
>6. Women by law are to be ruled by their father until marriage.
With above change
>7. An end to women's suffrage. Women are to be denied the right to vote, banned from holding public office or serving in combat roles.
Strongly agree
>8
Unnecessary
>9. All government laws related to marriage and families are to be terminated. Marriage becomes a legal contract and left to the churches. Fathers decide custody arrangements.
Strongly agree
>10. Non-whites, non-Christians and homosexuals are immediately banned from holding public office.
Strongly agree
>11. Homosexuality. Ban on public displays of homosexuality, gay marriage and a ban on homsexuals serving in the military.
Strongly agree
>12. Government ban on the levying taxes on property. Allow people to live freely on their land. This will provide a financial incentive for stay at home moms and will help rebuild our cities and neighborhoods.
Strongly agree

Fathers are up against an entire culture of propaganda. When you have a wife and children being conditioned by the media, entertainment industry, school system, brainwashed friends and relatives, the odds are against the father.

A dictator isn't necessarily a bad thing

8. Because I have seen the amount of screwing that goes on with the married of both sexes in the workplace. It should be of no surprise that women develop an emotional attachment with someone they spend the majority of their time with in the workplace. It is almost a given a woman will cheat placed under those circumstances.

>our ideals are so good that they need to be enforced by law

Cucks

1488/10 would force my wife to vote for then beat her for voting with the white sharia approved size rod

who is this fluid druid?

Force is used in every single battle, libtard

You may be correct, but if we remove the other negative influences on her, that may not be a problem. I'm not against it, so if it is necessary, bring it on.

well memed

>our ideals are so good that they need to be enforced by law

There is a propaganda cultural war against whites in progress. The line of thinking above comes right from the mouth of the enemy to keep us compliant. This surrender is why we are losing.

You're losing because you're pathetic cucks that need the government to enforce your ideals.

You aren't men. You're little boys.

This. Constant emasculation from media in all directions is what broke a lot of father's in the first place. I'm down to toughen up but there are limits. And when you're not around who's conditioning them. When they're in school or wife is at work who's conditioning them. You gonna just lock them in the house forever and chuck all TVs?

>the purpose of laws is not to protect the culture/society in which they were made
really activates those almonds

Remove the anti-white propaganda from TV and they can enjoy all the content to their hearts content.

Fuck off, jew.

do women currently seem strong and wise to you? What he's talking about has been common sense in every successfully civilization for 99.9% of human history.

>9. All government laws related to marriage and families are to be terminated. Marriage becomes a legal contract...
>being this retarded

found the kike

It's a nice idea, but it's not enough to just do well with your own pack, because primates are not pack animals. We are social creatures, and children inevitable grow up in society. Its not enough for one father to raise sons to be men and daughters to be ladies, especially when the totality of the media and laws are against that. You need men to collectively enforce it through controlling society, legal institutions, and most importantly, the power of shame.

>2. Jews are to removed from all positions within the news and entertainment industry so that their degenerate and race mixing filth no longer infects our culture. Exceptions made for exclusively labeled Jewish outlets.

They gotta be dragged out of the banks too f a m.

Enjoy your genital warts, herpes and being used by men that have no respect for you, followed by loneliness and cats in your old age. I could be wrong, maybe you are just an abused coal burner and soon to be single mom of a confused bi-racial child.

Regardless, if you do not change your ideology that is your future and it will be too late for you to achieve true happiness with a good man unless your ideology changes before it is too late.

It's a good idea to not have children eating ice cream for breakfast. If you don't enforce it, children will eat ice cream for breakfast, no matter how many obesity studies you show them.

Obviously, you're free to leave the country at any time and live in one of the many successful, safe, prosperous societies that don't have laws.

The government is by definition the entity which has a monopoly on force.

Stop being so homophobic you divisive shill bro ?

dude, you're dumb. they will just release a genetically engineered pandemic that kills negroids. they have this tech already.

>1. Overtly positive representations of adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music will be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
I am 100% on board.
No, just A. RWDS 'em ; B. Kick 'em out banned for life inrl
Kick Blacks out.
>4. Work place and public space segregation. Exceptions for small business. No white individual should be subject to having to work and deal with minorities.
Have no minorities. Ends that.
>5. Voluntary incentivized humane government programs to either deport or relocate non-whites. Creation of exclusive non-white zones with financial incentives for minorities to relocate.
Keep dreaming, cuck.
>6. Women by law are to be ruled by their husband or father until marriage up to age 26.
Women should just not have rights and belong to one man as property.
Amen
>8. Workplace segregation by gender. Exemption for small businesses.
Amen.
>9. All government laws related to marriage and families are to be terminated. Marriage becomes a legal contract and left to the churches. Fathers decide custody arrangements.
Amen.
Good.
>11. Homosexuality. Ban on public displays of homosexuality, gay marriage and a ban on homsexuals serving in the military.
Just kill them
>12. Government ban on the levying taxes on property. Allow people to live freely on their land. This will provide a financial incentive for stay at home moms and will help rebuild our cities and neighborhoods.
Amen.

bumpo

so you're backstabers.
got it shlomo, truly greastest allies

No one should be forced to be subjected to flamboyant homosexuals in the workplace or see them parading down the street simulating sex acts. If you keep it to yourself and act like a normal human being then it should not be a problem.

Keep your sick degeneracy to yourself and certainly do not expose children to it.

btw - I do not condone violence against homos or anyone for that matter. Just stop forcing your deviant and anti-white propaganda on us.

. Homosexuality. Ban on public displays of homosexuality, gay marriage and a ban on homsexuals serving in the military.
>Just kill them

Sooooo put them in the military. Pure homosexual platoons. They can be used for the most suicidal missions. Problem solved. I believe this is what Ancient Greece did.

>needs the government to hold his hand from cradle to grave
>thinks he's a good man

Comical.

And you want to use it to enforce your childish ideology.

I'm surprised you didn't add a federally enforced dress code.

No one should be forced to be subjected to flamboyant homosexuals in the workplace or see them parading down the street simulating sex acts. If you keep it to yourself, not expose children to it and act like a normal human being then it should not be a problem.

btw - I do not condone violence against homos or anyone for that matter. Just stop forcing your deviant and anti-white propaganda on us.

>I do not condone violence against homos or anyone for that matter.

Unless it's the government enforcing babby's first ideology, apparently.

Fixed.

11. Homosexuality. Ban on public displays of homosexuality, gay marriage and segregation of homosexuals serving in the military.

Every time I see this chick I get the urge to fap.

She isnt even that hot either. Maybe because of GoT

She has the face that fits the ultimate definition of a white woman. A beauty that will become extinct in a few hundred years unless it is stopped now by something to the effect of what I have proposed.

I like that retarded sluttymcslutface smirk tbqh

I know she would ride my dick like a pro

>8. Workplace segregation by gender. Exemption for small businesses.
Is this the "white sharia" meme I've heard so much about?

>Waaah, stop people from doing things I don't like.
Faggot.
Other than, good list I think.

i love her but she kissed a nigger and maybe did more with non whites :(

I saw that video and was very disappointed. It does seem to however be a requirement to do inter-racial scenes these days. Just look at the volume of it. You turn on the tube right now it is on every channel. Even if there is not a program on it will show an interracial couple in the TV commercial.

btw - why does this thread never makes it in Sup Forumscatalog less than position 25?