LIMP FISH

LOL

the struggle for having the upper hand tho

Didn't he rape Macron after that?

Trump's hands are massive.

WTF???? I hate ddron bluuump now??

macron is turned on

hes into old people

Why is handshakes such a problem for the man hahah. Do you not have a video link, you cock gobbling Hillfag?

DONNIE "LITTLE HANDS" TRUMP AT IT AGAIN

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/867804947924082688

Little Donnie makes his trophy wife walk behind him because he's insecure about his height.

he goes in for the kill and tries to show dominance in his handshakes, various cucks try to one up him

Here's another one.

youtu.be/Ude9gRcKb4U

the hook nosed frog win.
i saw the video.
drumpfy is losing it.

based trump, crushing cucks as usual

Someone post the Japaneses one

Your country is getting buttfucked swedecuck. Explain that

Did he curtsy for him?

there's a pic from moments earlier, which is a more "accurate" portrayal. Still Trump's an old man slippin', Macron's been trained for years by his cuckolding wife. What you see here is Brigitte shaking hands with Trump. Macron looks like a proud little goy.

When Trump fails abjectly and bails like a coward, who's the cuck?

LOW ENERGY TRUMP

he's taller than the arab, he had to dip down a little

Who gave this abo a library card to get on the internet

he surely show the world how to abuse a 70yo dude at handshakes, so smart to hurt an egomaniatic's ego that decide your trading income.

stupid macron

Was he supposed to squat like he's shitting? I'm sure that would have made him look powerful. Lankolin Trump had to lower himself or insult the Saudis by asking them to get a chair. Take the optics as you wish.

Even if thats true, at least Donnie has a hot wife where you just have a used up goat, mohammed.

Macron has old lady vag-goo embedded in his hands.
I give a firm handshake to those I respect, trump is shaking hands like hes forced to touch a diseased nigger

>macron?
>polish flag in the background
kek, it's tusk

BLUMPF BTFO

Please tell me this is some weird German joke?

That's a good image there, user. May I have it?

Forgot to ask, did you made that with ChemDraw?

Macaroon tried to pull a fast one on the Don to try and make himself look more dominant. He held the regular handshake then right when they were about to release he tightened his grip and pulled the Don in making it look like he was more dominant.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Oyveythyl trijewzaline

That's a big nose

They got us good. Managed to convince a number of us who thought we knew the game to elect him. But, what does it matter, if Hillary would've been the same? Did we ever have a choice? I thought I'd learned. Oh well, gg. Back to work.

DRUMPF TOTALLY BTFO!!

for you

Wtf i love india now

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8

completely destroyed

nah, a weard German joke would be: A baby on a swing, The swing is like swining and the baby falls off the swing to the ground.

Damn, Macron has smaller hands than Trump

Yep

>WHITE KNUCKLES

Go for it

ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Surely this confirms Donny Tinyhands ordered the assassination of Seth Rich for his pall Putin who in turned owed Clinton a foot message and back rub.

he will never win the election now!

The handshake heard 'round the world
youtube.com/watch?v=67f0lW1fR-8

he's right, the flag is folded is the shittiest way or the photograph is a dumbass

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN