youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

low cost of living

cost of living?

No one does support minimum wage.

Abolish it now.

A hot dog in NYC costs more than a hot dog in Wyoming

>Wyoming
Worst country of all time. You don't get extra gibs for living in a shithole.

I don't support that.
The minimum wage should be 0.00 dollars.

The government should get the fuck out of private industry.

cost of living

shhhh
ill

i should move to wyoming

saged, but just in case you are stupid and dont know basic economics, its fucking cheap to live in Wyoming. Comparing this to muh-15-dollars-an-hour is stupid. Not every city fucks themselves over to make 3 bedroom homes cost 1.5 million dollars. Also, minimum wage does not always mean adults are paid that amount. 5 bucks for a part-time working high schooler in Wyoming might be perfect.

>picking cotton for a warm meal in the evening
Sounds convincing.

why should someone have to pay more than $5 for someone to take orders and flip burgers? if companies were forced to pay more for the same work then the cost of creating the products would be higher, which means the price of those products would be higher which would mean the ones making minimum wage would still not be able to buy anything.

t. low income worker from San Francisco earning $80,000

Someday you will learn...

Some people aren't worth $5.15 an hour.

Fuck minimum wage.

America's going downhill. Donald Trump wants to destroy working class America. Very sad.

It's 7.25$

sage and carry on

this shit right here

you dumb niggers can't google, but maybe you can type sage into the options box

country? I am ashamed to call you a fellow american. However you are right that it is a very poor state.

Working a normal work week with a little overtime here and there will net you a bit over $10,000 per year at a $5 minimum wage.

Rent in Wyoming is $500 a month for a two bedroom apartment. That's $6000 per year. So you have $4000 per year for food and spending.

Yeah, your budget will be tight, but you aren't supposed to be buying two cars and a summer home on minimum wage.

The world needs Universal Basic Income aka Citizen Income now.

What the fucks do you know about the US besides fucking goats achmed?

As close as slavery as it can get. And you have so moron like this dude to defend it.
Hey at least you can choose the mark of the food you chose ! Just kidding not really.

And where will the money come from?

>muh tax the rich
You'll end up with wealth flight, and then you'll run out of other people's money to spend

>muh oil
You'll run out of oil, and then you'll run out of other people's money to spend

It should be 0

so that's how they keep out the immigrants

Where foes.money comw from today, dummy? Money is not real. It is made ip numbers

If there is no minimum wage, prices will drop as the cost of goods decreases. Minimum wage is damaging to the worker and to the poor. It does not benefit anyone but people trying to keep the poor where they are at.

Simple nationalize banking. Stop the fractional banking system scam. Make the bank borrow to the government at low interest.
Stop fiscal evasion. Stop corporate welfare.

You need more ?
I never signed that Jekyll Island bulshit contract.

I see the best and brightest of Sweden has joined the conversation. What's your original country of origin?

The cost of living in Wyoming is a lot less than the rest of the country. You can buy a 6 bedroom mansion in Wyoming for the price of a broom closet apartment in San Fagcisco

So what you do is you just.make money and give it as basic income.
But go on, let the rothshilds etc tell you or ain't can't be done

Fu banker SHILL

Nationalizing banking is not a solution. I would rather the government not try to increase their wealth through investing my capital.

What makes slavery slavery is compulsion, not compensation. Anyone who doesn't want to live in wyoming can leave

How could one survive on 200$/week that is pretty much the limit of sheer existing.

That would cause massive inflation.

Minimum wage jobs are not intended for survival.

Fu shill not importance from where i originating I still speak the TRUTH and you know this

(((money))) as we have it today is a tool they using.for ENSLAVEMENT

>wageslaving in Wyoming
>not working rigs or mines

That's your fault

very very very low cost of living.

But also the real minimum wage is 7.25

I dont think we should limit a low skilled workers ability to negotiate their way into the market by having min wage.

Just answer the question.
Also please prove money is a tool of enslavement and not a placeholder for value.

(((inflation))) is just what they create to control u IDIOT

should be 0

That's a fed minimum. States and counties can do their own damn min wage.

>Where federal and state law have different minimum wage rates, the higher standard applies.

Federal minimum wage of 7.25 succeeds state minimum wages that are lower then 7.25. Fool, do research.

Nationalizing central bank and leaving private banking is the solution. The private bank borrow to government at low interest and continue exactly what they do.... Than the government should invest massively in education and infrastructure.
You don't have to accept the slavery from the Central bank.
No buddy what make slavery is your remuneration proportionally to the cost of life..

No fu!
Because it has nothing to measure its value like golden standard!
It is just made up (((numbers)))

Minimum skills = minimum wage

Teenagers' jobs are not meant to be a lifetime career either you retarded moron

Get a skill, become useful to society again, get 25-45$ an hour. Kill your personal free time and make 50-100$ an hour.

World changes, demand for higher skills is at an ALL TIME HIGH, EVERYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.

In a capitalistic society nothing is stopping you from creating your own service or products.

The problem isn't min wage, it's literally stupid people.

Min wage jobs are no skill jobs not careers, these jobs are for seniors, and kids NOT Immigrant families. Just because you fucking suck at life and think everyone just gives jobs to their family isn't an excuse. People actually like hiring dope people with skills who aren't fucking retards, believe it or not I use to think the same way as you, until I grew up.

Place holding for value when there is no value to be had??? No standard?? Give us a break you westerners are brain washed with (((money)))

Not my fault people think a 5 dollar an hour job is a career

It's actually less when you consider tipped positions.

Is that before or after taxes?

How much do you think a month of rent costs?

No, it's compulsion. Slaves are compelled to work by force. That's slavery.

His value is established by the market... The market in itself is not that bad. The problem is the greed of the people at the top. Ultimately the only solution is to nationalize the central bank and stop the fiscal evasion from big corporation. Force the corporation to stop that stupidity where they pay 300% their CEO more than the average worker.
In this case society and fiscal obligation act as the compelling force.

I would love to move there and run a small investment firm that can make as much as it wants from various sources around the world.

Sup Forums should really look into building a micro city.

This!

>there are Republican voting cucks who take home $40 for an eight hour day and thank their boss for the opportunity in Wyoming RIGHT now

Get a better job dumb nigger. Problem solved, your welcome.

So taxing the job creators thus destroying the private sector is better?

Wyoming is a fucked up place.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

No they do not. The fact that if you do nothing, you will starve to death is not slavery.

Deport all migrants. Wages will skyrocket.

>american education.
look at what bush 2 did, this is the final product of bush 2.

>1 post by this ID

>$5/hr ideal for high schooler

Yeah if it was 1980

>grabs a better more ripe job off the job tree
>pits the job
>grows more job trees
>better economy

Look I'm conservative guys

>tfw I make way, way more than most Americucks
>yet Americucks think "yuropoor " when they see my flag

No I won't support minimum wage. Fucking communards

Yea that kinda how it works ha. I mean the alternative is shit so yea...

~$5 is minimum wage for 16 year olds here, and cost of living is quite high in the Netherlands

I love Wyoming now.

Stay poor americucks

And a Taco in Portland costs more than one in Cheyenne. At least until the all the Mexican restaurants in Portland are gone.

So even if all you have is the illusion of choice and nothing else. You are not a slave ?
Who is deciding what is the valor of your work. Why did it go down so drastically in the last years. Why the median salary rise so slowly while the elites keep getting richer and richer.
When Ivanka Trump who did nothing in her life spend more for her marriage than your entire family in all their hard working life have earned. This is beyond delusional.

Except I don't have minimum skills but I still earn minimum wage
t. EMT

>implying if you make minimum wage you shouldn't have the minimum access to luxuries

>says americucks
>is swedish
>will die from jihad

Edgy you swedes undertsnad shit your country i cone here my lofe to be good but you gwt all the islam.in the country!! Then you tell other cucks you know SUCK my brown dick swedish man

Decoupling of productivity and wages is due to globalism (specifically, free trade with countries with less regulations and much lower cost of living and wages) the internet, and automation

I don't.

The swedes don't have a minimum wage. Only thing is the swedes aren't anti union cucks so people working at McDonald's end up making $14/hr

>minimum wage
>not zero

>America
>Poor
Nice job europoor.

Habibi my brother, learn to write.

>I save lives but I still get minimum wage
Man it's like EMTs don't work hard or anything hence why we earn minimum wage.

Pretty easily in Wyoming

Obama has been way worse. Also the downfall of education states with jimmy carter department of ED.

And ?
The poor slaves are the only one to pay ?
Because it is what it is. The working class is in fact the slave class.
The dumbfuck here are now cheering for (((Trump))) and Globalism even if it mean more slavery. Meanwhile it's like he is the King of reality TV. A new kind of Monarchy where duality and blindness is the main driving force of everyones ideology left and right.

EMTs are one job that I feel like they underpay a lot.

People should have the right to work for any wage they are willing to accept as compensation. I'd rather a 5.15 job over no job. Making it illegal to work for what I'm willing to accept as pay is what makes illegal labor anti competitive against legal labor. It's why Mexicans have a monopoly on labor jobs. It's not because people are unwilling to take those jobs. It's because it's illegal for them to take those jobs at wages that employers can afford to pay.

I love homes like this because they BTFO liberals who say millennials will never be able to afford a home.

To be fair most millennials don't want to live anywhere near white people who go to church and own vehicles/firearms

tipping > Salary

The restaurant whores are richer than they look, always broke but always a pack of cigarettes and else

What the fuck, I want a murican murder house right now.