A show of force after an atrocity

>A show of force after an atrocity

For what purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.280_British
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let the goyim think they're actually doing something to combat terrorism.

Just an excuse to practice for martial law. Make people get used to it so they can do what they want. Police state is activated. We are living in Orwell's 1984.

>A fucking reservist from the veterinary corps

I've seen it all.

Paras too busy roll mat fighting?

This.

The UK anti-terror strategy is in tatters.
It was already on about its 3rd reboot.

to take away more and more freedom.
to tighter government control of a place that already needed licences to watch TV, and prohibited teenagers from buying butterknives.

Get the sheeple used to martial law.

i can't tell if it was supposed to discourage muslims, discourage people who want to do something about muslims, or just generally rub in the fact that shit won't get done either way.

Making sure diversity stays intact, of course.

Restore illusion of safety.

But that G36 magazine is empty sempai.

Its to prevent riots in case one of the girls break free and somehow a video of her saying shes been raped 85 times since the concert gets on twitter before it can be contained.

Must suck to be in an army with rifles that are shittier than the Norks, at least the bong police have good rifles (probably about 4 total)

Why do the cops get high end German guns while the fucking Army has to make due with the piece of shit L85's?

Can't spell KEKED without U & K

KEKED*

She's kinda hot

>says the 260lb NEET who can't do two pushups and hasn't worked a job in 3 years.
okay tough guy, she would probably speedbag you.

Because our military has been cut down in funding so we can't get new guns. David Cameron's fault.

C U C K E D
God damnit

I'm forces lad, stop projecting.

>He doesnt know the word filters
How new are you?

>that's a 10 in Britannia

The guns are for containing whites, not the Muslims.

>n-no I'm a-actually in the forces
Cheeto eating forces maybe. Good larp.

To warn off white nationalists from starting a coup.

Pretty fucking m8
But why?

L85a2 vs kraut wondermelt meme gun...

>implying you wouldn't get he the auld 2 fingers round the back of the chippy

Its a PR stunt for the conservatives desu
Far more is none without the public ever knowing than with these people standing on the streets looking tough.

There is little the improved security would do now that it didn't weeks ago. The attacks are more likely to hit random citizens going about their day to day lives than centers of government

preparation for ww3

No idea. Cucked in lc is fine but uc is filtered...

You surely got us Brit Bong

To try to keep the "Strong and stable" nonsense alive.

I don't know what that means, but fuck you just in case.

You seem oddly assblasted

Did you fail your selection 50 times then re-apply as a chef?

Seems to be the case for your entire armed forces.

Jews did this

>Police has best rifle ever made
>Army has worst rifle ever made
British eficiency everyone

No unlike you I actually got an education and didn't have to be a slave for piss wages. Work in Biology at UMich, got accepted for doctoral studies in the fall.

While you are getting up and humping your bros in the showers, I'll be doing lifesaving research. I just love tormenting the underclass (you).

We call it washing shit with piss in Albania.

Oh right. It's the L85A1 that sucks, but the A2 fixed most of the issues right?

Yep, people make the joke that we had the germans fix it, but we owned H&K at that time i'm pretty sure.

a3 is coming really soon, it's mainly just a fancy furniture upgrade.

They're currently at "Critical" terror level, so they supposedly have reason to believe that another attack is imminent, which honestly sounds farfetched because these attacks are usually at least a couple weeks apart.

kek, do they train you lot in fire bants during boot camp?

It's phase 1, boot camp is an american thing.

If you can't take a joke then you will be the training staffs target the entire time.

Cringe

>biology

LOL! What an insignificant field, is this the 1890s again?

Good for you, I spend my days wanking and watching jeremy kyle.

More like Huxley's Brave New World.

>A cuck and a womanlet
>Show of force

Pick one

>Le Brave new world vs. 1984 debate

Fixed most of the cycling problems (thanks HK for coming in and un-fucking it) still didn't fix the fact that it's the heaviest 5.56 rifle in service with any country, the L85 is the firearm embodiment of a leaf post.
Also it's a bull-cuck

to murder a bunch of kids, piss their fathers off so they (((take refuge))) in Europe and blow some goys up a few months or years later.

I don`t like her stance, no awareness or intimidation about it at all.

Bobbie knows what`s up.

>hair all over the place
>SUSAT
>watch face inside
>no ally helmet scrim
>terrifying dark blue beret of (insert generic cap badge here)

State of this, where's the mean looking manlet 16 Air Arsehole Brigade paraplegics when you need them?

I was trying to work out what Cap Badge she was, I thought this would be an infantry only thing, especially something for the Regs.

The support network of the o e that did Manchester is on the run. They're far more likely to carry out desperation attacks if they've got nothing to lose. Similar to Madrid. Once they're cornered they'll probably try and take as many with them as possible.

Why don't you just adopt a variant of the M4 and accept your US overlords?

G36 is trash

A 260lbs NEET would still completely dominate a supersoldier woman.

The A2 is still shit, it's just better than a G36 which is suitable for police but not for military.

Separately:

Why the fuck is her finger in the triggerwell, is she trying to be like meme related?

This is coming. fucking nogs ruined this country. everything was great til nigs got here.

What are reservists for if not for things like this?

Shes deffo a reservist of some sort, she has a1 furniture, and a beat up old susat.

Shes some sort of med reg, I assume vets. can't make out the brigade patch.

I dont buy into this fucking sikh meme either. still fucking nogs.

Deterrence to people who would carry out another attack and reassuring the people that the state is working to protect them. Does it work? Not really but it's something.

>The A2 is still shit
>americans think they are qualified to talk about weapons they've never used because of daddy's 10/22

The A2 is a brilliant rifle, you're talking out of you're fucking arse.

Background looks like bucky, paras and infantry are all in city centres.

Probably just grabbed her to slap onto some of the papers to get more women in.

....She's not loaded with a single bullet, is she?

My missus ran into some armed coppers in Bradford. Got talking to them about Cod vs BF

She's a photo op. That's all. I bet we all feel safer knowing she's protecting our significant places.

False sense of security/safety
The Muslims will wait a year or so and commit another atrocity
Just like France

Used the A1/A2 on a few different occasions, it's not well suited for fast, precision CQB because of its bullpup design, and it's also a pain to reload in a CQB scenario and under NVG's.

The best you can do for CQB is get a tight shoulder insertion but your ability to control and maneuver the barrel is almost nil because there's no way to get a left arm extension on it.

If this wasn't the case, every time I ever saw a Commando or SAS guy they wouldn't have been using a 14" M4 or Mk18.

The movie is so oldschool and meta I was wondering if the kikes are deliberately holding back a proper remake for the millennials.

Five stars on gta

wtf I love using schuko adapters for american appliances now

Because the US are prideful to a retarded degree and can't accept a good idea that their military industrial complex did not envisage.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.280_British
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

These are prime examples

>CQB

allycunt detected

This sounded tremendous in your head.

>show of force
>women with glasses
top kek

>Weapons they've never used
Most Burgers play with their fair share of super-soakers and Nerf guns growing up Achmed, which is obviously what they modeled the L85 after.

Overcompensating to make up for their incompetence.

For the implementation of the globalist agenda.

Nice """"""American"""""" power sockets in your picture, Muhammad.

They "showed their force" a bit too late

/pol General Discord:
swp3YFF

Hey, no need to get salty just cos all the best small arms come from euroland... How's your m9/m17 sidearms and 240 bravos doing ?

Those are European electrical plugs, not American, beer bottles as well. Looks like Eurotrash to me. Just missing the Speedo

>newfags
everytime kek

>female cops/soldiers
It's hard to take them seriously.

itt
britbongs crying about not being blown up
>nah man we dont want police, we'd rather be sharia'd by muhammad jabadook shallaheem

All the Sikhs I've met have been pretty well based. All the Muesli I've met have been... well... a weird balance of open machismo, but bursts into tears and starts swinging if things don't go their way. I shared a class with 10 to 15 Pakistani youths when I was at college in the late 90's.. about half of them were insecure, unstable manlets... possibly something to do with their ghettoised culture in this country.

ew what the fuck happened to my gun to make it jam

>>>>zoom *2000

It does nothing to stop further attacks. You'd have to be retarded to believe that.

>calm down goyim, we'll spend millions of pounds on this don't worry!
>yes better get used to more militarized police.

>For what purpose?
Police state and mind control.

why is this bitch tensing up and leaning so far back, also wtf is that stance?

has she ever picked up a gun before?
I mean its a fucking pistol caliber

I currently live in the centre of Manchester (well, Oxford Road) and it's been almost non-stop police-cars and sirens for the last three days. I understand why there were so many after the attack, but is there shit happening that the media is being quiet about? I had a small police convoy screech past my window about half an hour ago, sirens and lights on.

Its literally to prevent anti islamic protests. England has a foot in the grave

lol let's be real a 260lb NEET would still give her the fight of her life.