Why are people proud to be white?

The whites pretend they are the superior race since wogs and spicks have lower IQs and are generally perceived to be unattractive. So then why do we disregard the fact that east asians have higher IQs, live longer and have a lower rate of obesity and also that the white man's biggest enemy (((das juden))) has a much higher IQ average than white people in America as well. If you think about it, white people are pretty much wogs compared to the likes of the Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#famous_people
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBaS5Kr0C4
youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Asians didn't take advantage of their IQ. It was Europe that developed the world and that gave all continents everything it has right now has and no back then Europe wasn't black.

Europe would still rule the world if we wouldn't succumb to disease called liberalism

whites have this emotion other subhumans dont

pity, and it will be our downfall like our fathers before us

Whites and East Asians are very comparable but we have different characteristics. It is best we stay distinct and ally ourselves together against the ogrish hordes pounding at the gates

Being proud of your color of skin is retardation, honestly. Being "white" doesn't mean anything.

Germany sure has changed

Agreed. Overwhelming contribution to society and sciences aside, whites being proud to be white has nothing to do with East Asia. Pride does not equal disrespect for others. Pride is a love of ones own self, own family, and own people.

So you're saying white people are living in the past?

>rulebritania.jpeg

being proud of most things is retardation considering we are all results of circumstance mores so than any willful choices and or decisions

whites literally invented, built and achieved everything useful and/or impressive with a very small amount of exceptions, almost all of those exceptions being in ancient times.

we are the most powerful race in the world, we could wipe the earth clean of life should we so desire and if we all were more united.

yellow niggers like the japanese, and any other mongoloid are only in the position they are in because of white inventions, white medicine, white ideas and lastly, whites providing protection and stability.

we are the gods of this world, and nothing can prove otherwise.

Nothing pisses me off more than people trying to hitch a ride on other peoples accomplishments simply because they share a skin color.

Yet my liberal friends think it's weird and racist for me to like and praise my own race and culture, even when I tell them that you need all colors (including and especially white) to preserve their ideal "diverse" country...........

Our IQs.............
Also China could wipe the floor with us not to mention the Asians are technologically superior than us now, you're living in the past, Britannia doesn't rule the waves anymore.

yeah have fun buying into the meme. having automatic blowjob machines at a sperm bank doesnt make you more advanced

>Asians are technologically superior than us now
Talking about white people in general or Britain?

Most of "Whites" in Elite Universities in Anglo Nations are actually Jewish.

Most of Nobel Prize Winners from Anglo Nations are Jewish.

Even the British Royal Family mixed with Powerful Jewish Families like Rothschild.

A DNA Study proved that Wright Brothers, the 2 American inventors of Airplane have partial Jewish Ancestry.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#famous_people

The Elite of Anglos & Western World are Whites that mixed with the Jews.

Asians steal our ideas because they lack creativity. They are also thinner, because they eat so much rice.

Our veterans' cemeteries are filled with white people. White people founded and built the United States. It's ours.

Any race is better than (((most powerful race))). Fucking Filipinos.

White Nationalists want to be equal to all other races in that we have a homeland. Leftist open borders cucks believe that we are superior for being multicultural.
White Nationalists realize that Whites are just another race and want what's nothing special to other races

Maybe we should steal their ideas and eat some rice too, maybe then we won't be such a fat hideous embarrassment to the rest of the world.

I think that Pajeets are more "'"(((advanced)))""".

I honestly value flips over nogs, kebabs, and chinks. At least Flips are mostly Christian. Kebab Flips are less than nogs. Chinese are just fucking useless besides production of shitty American-designed goods. As for kebabs... They've always been useless.

Because East Asians are just ant people, everyone may bash Anglos but we are the worlds strongest because we are naturally the most individualist in the entire world.

asians have higher iqs and their women are more attractive on average than white women

bluepilled white nationalist cucks will admit the former but but not the latter. For this reason, i don't think they are actually "racial realists". you aren't being a realist by pretending white women are the epitome of beauty

>Individualism implies the creation of art and culture
>Implying Asian wasn't artistic or cultured before European contact

This.

Thicc

Yeah but you are also talking about critical mass, focuses and values, social norms etc.

These are things that have evolved alongside and if you disregard that or try to fracture it then it degrades it. Just think about all those dindus complaining that they were not getting enough gibs while whites were going to the moon.
The American economy shifted to a dumbed down ego based consumer economy pretty fast after, which was exploited by people with no vision or values but a love for money and power.

yeah...
FUCK white people
they all be crackas anyway mang

Let's be honest now, we're all losers that browse Sup Forums. It's like we have founded countries or discovered continents or even explored the stars,

Whites are superior because the competition is complete shit. You can cherry pick the neckbeards and inbreds and claim whites are X Y Z but the truth is we are the foremost warriors, artists and scientists on this planet. Every other race is meme tier, with certain Asian races getting honorable mention.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Stop being a nigger

I've always found that asian beauties look far too identical. As if there's only one way to be asian and beautiful, everything else is ugly

Anywho I like blue and/or green eyes
Brown eyes are lame

thats some deviantart shit, weeb

>someone is potentially better than me at one specific thing
>somehow this means that i cannot be proud over my own achievements

also sage

This is too real for most people. I think they highly overestimate their reach. We're all just lonely internet fags living off glory(or dishonor) our ancestors brought us. We've all contributed absolute jackshit to anything of true value.

mfw

you can always just go to an asian country so you can view the consequence of your actions.
just like when coal burners go to africa and they and one of thomas jefferson's bastards are ripped to pieces
makes me day it does

yis, but average iq doesnt mean much, if you take a look at people with over 140 iq, most are white, people who invented important stuff, wite, geniuses, white
the white iq curve seems to bee flatter and less concentrated than that of the chinks and gooks

I think Asians IQ are faked. All the biggest inventions was created by whites, and today well look who was putting newer technologies in the marked (Burgers), we have newer computer processors all the tech is created in the burgerland and send to the chinks produce.

thiiisssss
i love fuckin qt azn godesses
fuck white women, they're all fucking kike whores anyway
gonna have a bunch of BASED hapa children
gonna name my first son donald and my first daughter melania, praise fucking kek senpai
there's literally no way white women can compete with azn qts, they're basically niggers compared to rice grils desu
ok so basically, you're stupider than a nigger if ur white and not impregnating BASED asians to make BASED hapas
fucking stormfags need to get their test up and start fucking 3D animes

>Check flag, German
I'm hardly surprised. It's always a leaf or a German acting like a cuck.

literally all white men are homosexuals, try and prove me wrong... (protip: you can't)

Asians BTFO
Newton, Darwin, Galileo, Mendeleev, Marie Curie, Tesla.

Speak for yourself. Of course if you're a NEET you probably should feel that wau but I work and pay taxes, I help keep the flame of western civilization lit in my own small way. I'm proud of being a part of this wonderful thing my ancestors built.

>Don't be proud, goym!
>Be ashamed, goym!

Hi shill!

>wogs
>lower Iq
Dumb snownigger detected. Please terminate yourself.

This.

Well I'm married and have one on the way soooo, I guess you're wrong?

I bet you're a restaurant worker or something.
Helping the white race by serving chicken to wogs.

nice try, but if you're a man married to a woman then you're not white.

>All the biggest inventions was created by whites.

Because average ≠ top.

Whites have a smarter Elite, but a Dumber Average.

On Average:
Nobel Prize winners IQ is about 140
Einstein & Newton IQ is above that.

However the average IQ of common White people is just 100.

White IQ is just 100
While Asian IQ is about 105
Jewish IQ is about 125
Black IQ is about 70.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBaS5Kr0C4

>Be ashamed, goym!
nobody said that, you dumb snownigger

White people don't think about being white. Niggers are obsessed with their ethnicity.

That's just fucking stupid. Many things in your life are determined by mere chance so if we take your line of reasoning why should we bother with anything? We strive to be better when a chance accident could kill me next minute? Sure I'm white by accident of birth but I'm going to use that gift to give back to the people that allowed me this great life I have. I'm proud of the white race for giving me the gift of modern civilization.

Being a good goym means being ashamed of who you are. A "privileged White cis-male".

A sheckel for the good goym, shill!

A decent restaurant worker is worth infinitely more than your self hating lazy NEET ass

>their women are more attractive on average than white women
Bullshit. On average their women look like shit. Why do you think plastic surgery is so prevalent in eastern and south eastern Asian countries?

I thought Asians were ~107 and Jews were ~105

Frankly, I believe that more than jews being nearly 2 standard deviations above the norm

>wogs and spicks and are generally perceived to be unattractive

Meds are rated as the best looking people on the planet

>pretend

yet I'm not ashamed nor proud about my skin color or sexuality.

Ahkenazi Jews (European Jews) are 125
The rest is near 100 or even below (Arab Jews)

I work in a restaurant too, lol
I'm still a student though so there's still a chance for me in life.

I think most of us DO acknowledge the superiority of east asians and ashkenazi Jews.
The few "well we have higher creative intelligence" are trolls.

implying women getting plastic surgery means they were ugly prior
kpop idols for example were hot before the plastic surgery. they got plastic surgery to look cuter
it's not prevalent in jap and south east asian countries. only in south korea. people in south east asian countries tend to be too poor to afford plastic surgery

This. In his/her own way they're helping better the lives of others if they take pride in what they do. This whole "you can't be proud of who you are unless you're making earth shattering discoveries" line of thinking is cancerous. Great leaders know that a society is the sum of its parts, not just the few elite. White societies are good because we ALL pull together for the common good mostly and I can be damn proud of that.

Ashkenazi IQ is 110. They score 125 in certain areas but then significantly lower in others so it averages out to 110.

God I want her to strangle me to death with those thighs

No its just the bell curve is wider for whites and thus we have more exceptional individuals as well as regards compared to chinks

IQ is just an easily quantifiable/comparable piece of information, it's not the only thing that matters.
Our achievements speak for themselves, the only thing we need is the will to act.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

Because whites invented and build nearly every aspect of modern civilization, and people of every race prefer to live in white societies today.

Just a Correction:
For some reason the IQ of Jews living in Israel is much lower, just about 95.

125 IQ is for Ashkenazi Jews living in USA. (The Puppetmasters of Western World)

They tend to score higher on Math & Verbal IQ. But lower than Whites on Visual-Spatial IQ.
Asians by other hand score higher on Visual-Spatial & Math, but lower than Whites on Verbal IQ

Continuing

Reminder that the greatest "white" writers, artists, and scientists were all Jews. Whites, after nignogs, are the biggest wewuzzers

East Asians are worthy of respect and they're the only race that can compete as well significantly build upon the groundbreaking discoveries and engineering feats of European whites. They're the only two relevant Master Races that can complement each other and form a dynamic synergy. Most of the remainder of humanity is comprised of subhumans and halbmenschen only fit for slave labour and drudgery-- evolution can't speed up enough to catch up to the aforementioned Master Races.

If East asians are superior, why are they confined to an island and the Korean peninsula, half of which is a despotic hell hole? And if Ashkenazi Jews are so great, why do they need to leech off whites to be successful?

Great point! A big difference about being outsmarted by an asian, or the other way around sometimes, is that whites an asians have tend to have a better sense of honor/integrity to at least admit, "The other guy really was better at this than me" something no other submuds seem to ever be able to do. It used to be called "modesty" if you won and "humility" if you didn't. Too bad those words became SO unpopular they fell out of use.

t. Flip

>Why are people proud to be white?
why not? you fucking mongrel.

do you have seen the one what shows how many jewish people discovored them?

:(

Asians are the biggest population in the world,
well, pick all asian nobel prizes added can't get even close to the 4th in this case France. If they have higher IQ's and high population this number should be higher?

its funny how comparable the races are to animals, and asians definitely earned the ant title

You wouldn't be shit posting on Sup Forums if it wasn't for whites

>Jews invented incidental shit
Really, Jews have got to stop riding our coat tails. Their pinnicle, Albert Einstein was a hack that stole his ideas from the patent office he worked at and has since been pretty much disproven by whites anyway.

The fact that asians and niggers worry so much what whites think is proof enough that we are the superior race.

We brought civilisation further forward than the gooks ever could and we're still responsible for the majority of the world's technological progress even today, despite having a much smaller population.

In terms of IQ, for now, far easterners have the edge, but in terms of creativity, innovation and being the first to put their feet down in new worlds, nothing beats the West.

In white society the peasants prop up and supports the inventers, innovators, the buisness men, and the explorers. In return they give us peasants a job and stable income and hope, that with enough hard work we can be like them, because we are white and that power is within us all if we really want it. Asians are all mindless drones from top to bottom. They only care about being the perfect lapdog salary man. They dont speak up when given the chance, slaves to the corporations the work for.

because you had nothing to do with it.
your parent were white therefor you're white.

>asians worry about what whites think

not really

only american asians who have brainwashed to be victims by whites worry about whites

who have been brainwashed*

Go fuck a goat Mohammed

We have a right to be proud. We have a 200,000 year start on evolution. Feels good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Stay salty, goy

What was the suicide rate in Japan again?

>acting

>europeans award themselves their own prize
really makes me think

Asians are smarter on Average. But just like Asians face looks alike, the IQ distribution is much more equal & uniform, with less IQ variation. A narrow distribution. A lower standard deviation.

Whites by other hand have more IQ variation.
Just like the faces are more different. A sparse distribution.
A huge variation from the Smartest Genius to dumbest White Trash. A larger standard deviation.

Generalization