Only people from countries too smart to get attacked by Muslim terrorists are allowed to post in this thread

Only people from countries too smart to get attacked by Muslim terrorists are allowed to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TIGR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FU Poland
Enjoy your Lonely Thread

Why are there red dots here?
We didn't have any kind of muslim attack here

this map also shows white "terrorism".

look at Ireland.. that's solely IRA shit. and Iceland has had no muslim terror attacks.

I think (most of) the red dots in spain are from the basque terrorists.

Considering Copenhagen is just an extension of Swedistan, can mainland Danes participate?

Fyn doesn't have internet so they are basically irrelevant

All the dots in Ireland and Spain make me think this isn't a map of just Islamist terror.

the retard keeps posting this map and claiming it shows muslim terrorist attacks as a bait, Sup Forumstards keep taking it

You can even see the dot on Brighton where the IRA tied to kill Thatcher,

We had Brunon K. who wanted to blow up parliment, but he was caught pretty quickly.

is there a map of just Islamic terrorism? i don't think there is. google has one ut they show germany as having none, and that can't be right.

I think my country is just surrounded by dots.

The thing is we didn't have any kind of actual terrorist attack here outside of the usual shit like couple of murders and that's it - no actual terrorism

why is there a red dot in poortugal?

Doesn't communists and Nazi count as terrorists?

Oh no, Europe has it so very bad!

> Quite a few countries with 5-25% muslims and still near perfect peace. It's almost like the majority of them is not hurr durr terrorists any more than everyone is fighting a war of terror in a catholic-protestant fight.

Why don't they attack Canada?

wtf happened in Lisbon?

this?

You don't shit in your nest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Portugal

despite all odds, I qualify for this thread

For that to be a map of IRA shit, it'd have to be going back to the 1920s. The IRA haven't committed any terrorist attacks in the south since the civil war.

All of their families live here

Silly leaf, there was no Islamic terrorism in germany, those were merely incidents of confused Asian men.

When did we have a Muslim attack since 1565?

>Armenians try to take a turkish embassy hostage
>Fuck up the bomb charge
>Blow the embassy to smitherees
And nothing of value was lost.

I believe the terror attacks in Iceland were committed by Sea Shephard

What about the guy who shot a soldier guarding a memorial and then was gunned down in the parliament by your politicians?

You're island is the size of a small neighborhood. If somebody was planning an attack everyone would know about it.

FUCK

Do you still get those 72 virgins if you die because you were too dumb to built the bomb properly?

Tacofag reporting.

We have cartels but at least they aren't Muslim.

Well, they did take out a turk.
>The ambassador's wife, that wasn't the (intended) target

>tfw two intelligence to have terrorism
>intelligent enough to be 2nd place in assassinations worldwide

we're so poor not even muslims wanna go here, does that count?

In the last 500 years this is the closest thing we've had to a Muslim attack... this was featured on the news and talked about for weeks

We haven't had any terrorist attacks.

I don't know what this map is supposed to be.

The last time terrorism was a problem here was in the 20s and 30s with TIGR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TIGR

What is generally happening on Malta? You have a population of a moderately sized city

Those two spots look like some migrants that got lost.
Probably started crying and begging to be deported.

>yfw not even terrorists care about your existence

Its pretty chill I guess. We're having an election in less than two weeks.

Poland bff

Wut, you have a lot of cultural enrichment. Dubrovka Theater to name the most famous

Polish Christian police are terrorists

hello fellow smart friends

Let's put it this way. We don't want to be like those shits.

Just because they set fire to their countries we shouldn't allow them to set fire to ours and then claim it's ok to let them burn in solidarity with those morons.

You cuck.

Cool, good to know there are still white chill places

Who told you to speak Ruskie?

>reading comprehension
>...
>(you)

Terrorism in the Arctic circle?

I new a girl from Malta. Rather sexy accent

sounds like a good song

eh, ok. I though you typed mfw

Same as with a fire in a shopping mall: The arsonists that set fire to a country and the people fleeing the fire aren't usually the same people.

So yea, I have solidarity with them. And it hasn't really been a big problem.

i have to be honest with you guys
we took in about 200 refugees, most of them went back to their war striken homeland because they werent being served food in bed, but we forced them to walk down into a cafeteria
but there was an incident with one of them that stayed here
he was caught masturbating at a college football field

No muslim attacks here, In fact i have no idea why you guy's haven't moved out of Europe by now, consider how unsafe it is.

Who?

Putin will put a stop to the Muslim Invasion!!

Better them to be violent, because they are our guys, not some bloody alien people with alien culture

I've lived in Helsinki 20 years.
Why does Helsinki have red dot

>polan
>smart

Planet Hollywood Bombing, 1998

By Canadian standards we have won both world wars

wtf went down in corsica

well you did

Viva Palestina libre.

>1998
Yes and? Please tell me how safe your country is considering you never experienced such a thing.

I just wanted to correct you :^)

Sage, OPs map is bullshit. No attacks in my shitty part of the world.
Nobody cares about us, even refugees wanna go away because they dont think we are good enough country.

>south africa
>lecturing anyone one safety
Most of Europe is still safer than in your country, why haven't you moved out yet?

;^)

Disturbed chemistry uni student blew himself up in myyrmanni mall about 13 years ago. I think his ex worked there or something.

>who is mountbatten

kaj je tista pika na meji z italijo?

Oh, but that wasn't islamic/religiously motivated was it? I remember it.

You know what's funny? Attacks like people driving into crowds with trucks or going haywire in the middle of a crowd and stabbing people does not happen here. We are also much less likely to explode.

The fuck happened in my country?

Poland you think your strong?
Muslim talking
We didnt invade u yet just beocuse your a third world slav with femminist communist whores
What i will find in a shitty sad country like yours?

This is a map of every terrorist incident, not only islamic ones

btw all your slav woman are already in italy selling tehyr asses on streets

Yes, but your country is full of niggers.

So is yours.

lol Japan has more terrorism than Portugal

weaboos BTFO

Well, thus far it hasn't happened here.
As for me, I don't find it funny when whites get killed by blacks in your country. What is funny is you being oblivious to the fact that your murder rate is so high that it claims more victims than any islamic terror in Europe combined.

same for portugual
Its already been muslim land nothing left there

>5 terrorist attacks in switzerland
>that many in spain
>this less in spain

just because it doesn't mention a hooligan and gang violence at all doesn't mean thiefistan is safe

In the current year? It's pretty fucking safe in comparsion to western europe

Islam is like a prison gang

Why do people join prison gangs?

(1) you are already intoctrinated to their beliefs previous to entering prison, so it's a no-brainer
(2) protection
(3) a sense of belonging
(4) respect

The same is true for radical islam

Radical islam, ISIS and whatnot, is like the mafia. These young men, sexually frustrated, just like anyone their age (probably more so than westerners, since they live in a society that pretends to be somewhat celibate), and when they become members of ISIS, they get to have any women they want. Not only that, but all these women, who previously rejected them, can now be their SEX SLAVES. They can own them, and the more the better.

And wherever they go, they get respect. They don't have to take shit from ANYONE, period. All while remaining under the spell of some charismatic, older figure (who is the TRUE radical). And when, some day, eventually, their imam instructs them to blow go to Europe and blow themselves up, they are either too far under his spell, or too afraid/ashamed to refuse.

I'm saying I empathize with these people (I hope they all die horribly). But there is value in understanding their mindset.

Your country would by improved by rapefugees.

What would you like me to do about that? I am certainly not oblivious to it, just pointing out that broad daylight madness doesn't happen here. You get murdered under the cover of night or you get gunned down if you go into a bad area, pretty much like everywhere else except more. Also shit like the farm murders can be avoided if they just use some moderate security on their home's.

*im NOT saying i empathize with these people, lol

Wtf Ireland

It's a map of crimes done by Polish expats

Look at the window, tell me what you see, Luigi.

Yes, it's another batch of rapefugees coming in a boat into your country. You better welcome them with a smile or mama Merkel won't be happy with you!

Doesn't change the fact that SA is unsafer than Europe

Give it a year or two. You guy's are way too soft for what is coming.

kek