Fat ass

Is it bad I hope he dies during surgery?

youtube.com/watch?v=j2nfm4A0R8E

He's big guy.

so is he dead already?

holy moly guacamole

For you

isn't that what 90% of americans look like? i mean look at their president lel

I understood this reference

PAY FOR MY FUNERAL
PAY FOR MY FUNERAL
PAY FOR MY FUNERAL

What's the issue with Boogie? He's a nice guy.

XD

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

>Has to resort to surgery because he's too stupid to realise weight loss requires effort and a basic knowledge of math(s)
>His 'fans' will no doubt champion the following weight loss as a miracle and proof of Boogie's strong constitution and unfaltering resolve

Truly a based weight-loss master

Haha, I bet he has 200x more people that care for him than me.. And I am only 10Kg overweight,
But i don't blame him for my misery

It's bad that you hate this dude yet you seem to know that he's having a surgery.
You don't need to become a mass of hate, you know?
Just be ready when you get the call.

Yes, you did.

he'll die of septic shock post surgery

>Is it bad I hope he dies during surgery?

Well, that seems a bit excessive. He's just some youtube faggot

>boogie gets surgery
>goes great
>gets home from surgery
>stuffs face with food
>stomach ruptures
>goes into emergency room for internal bleeding
>dies

Betting 10 dollars with my friend this happens

He is going to die, he won't make it past 40. I'm surprised he is still alive.

>watch me have an existential crisis
>I'M FAT BECAUSE I WAS MOLESTED
>I'M FAT BECAUSE I WAS SUICIDAL

this surgery never works
the fatass still needs self control, which he obv does not have

Yes it's bad...

...because we want him to die a week or several weeks after surgery so the Dr.s cannot be blamed

I started lifting weights, not even trying to lose weight, starting at 260 and am now down to 230, ate like shit most of the way
this guy isn't fucking trying, if he did the first few 100 pounds would fucking be melting off, fat lazy fuck wants attention

I'm around 250, but that's because I eat 3 huge meals a day and don't move. I can't imagine weight 500, guy must be eating like 50 lbs of garbage each day.

The biggest thing that annoys me about boogie besides his weight is that hes the biggest pussy pushover on earth. Like constantly apologizing for the most minor gay things. Dude you can't make everyone happy just say your opinion and if it sucks we are going to talk shit to you. Get over it faggot. Also he constantly makes these promises about losing weight over and over and over. Ok fucking do it or die already.

He's a piece of shit that profits off being a fat degenerate, he said he'd lose the weight years ago and still hasn't and why would he? He wouldn't be funny if he wasn't fat. (not that he's all that funny to begin with)

This. I can't even imagine the diet this guy must have to maintain that weight. A few years back, I halved my body weight without even counting calories, just changed from fast food to boiled vegetables and roasted meats. I was fat as fuck.

I think he secretely hopes he does himself

I quit smoking and just ballooned. Shit's bad man. I will have to try the boiled veggie thing.

being a fat fuck is bad enough, but his ""humour"" about it makes me want to kill him. I remember from that stream woth jontron and other autists some shit like
>well Im just gonna eat myself to death you know haha
when talking about how people should do what they want or some gay shit
its disgusting

ITT: fatties fatshaming a fatty

will be best outcome bantswise

Boy, how I don't wish I can kidnapp the fatfuck, chain him in a sound proof basement, starve him a straight year with only water, vitamins and antibiotics.

I'm not that fat, I'm only like 60 lbs over-weight.

>hears he might not be medically covered anymore
>decides to lose weight
hmmm

Kys piggy

You're saying that like it's an achievement.

To be fair "trying" probably hurts like a mofo when you're 500+ lbs like hoagie.

Fat fuck.

>boogie2988 before surgery

>boogie298 after surgery

fuck you faggots, I can lose 60 lbs in like two months.

he literally only talked for 17 seconds before he cut the video and went for a snack

I honestly hope he makes it, however I know how difficult it is to keep weight off. Losing weight is actually the easy part.

>weight loss requires effort
Barely.

Fuck off, fatass. You've been advertising your shit here for months now.

He's admitted he's a weak willed faggot and that's why he's getting this done. Too bad he got fucked up in childhood because he's pretty moderate and reasonable. Of course maybe being a reject made him that way.

Gas yourself, you self-promoting fuckstain. I could have some modicum of respect for a fatass that genuinely wanted to improve himself, but you're doing this for attention. And when you rupture your stomach, you'll keep garnering attention.

We are going to make your CP stash public. You're just too insufferable.

>hoagie2988 is literally a youtube soap opera

>Whats up youtube it's Faggy McFaggerson

STOP FUCKING OPENING VIDEO'S LIKE THIS YOU LAZY UNCREATIVE PIECE'S OF SHIT

goddamn thats embarrassing, he uses every excuse in the book as to why he's fat, and then says he needs surgery to stop him from eating as much because he has zero willpower, and then says he might end up disregarding the surgery anyway and still eating too much or not exercising. absolutely pathetic

>stop eating food
>?
>weight is lost

no

you are a sweetie

Why doesn't Boggie do intermittent fasting?

I was fat once then realize I didn't want to die.

Please share more about the CO stash. That's actually believable.

Everything I said was true though, you tinfoil hat wearing cocksucker.

For everyone

Why dont we get boogie on the 600 lb life show

We all want him dead

Kek please kill this tub of lard so we don't have to subsidize his worthless existence

>"i have been brought into the world with one body and i have effectively ruined it."
>now please pay for my surgery

I don't want him to die but I am really tired of how entitled he is. This is pretty typical of people that fat. My buddy works as a personal trainer and tells me people under 300 lbs are easy to work with and work hard but people over or 300 are complete assholes and act like people should help them with everything. They'll scream at family members and shit for being late to pick their fat asses up. There was one guy who was supposedly 600 lbs and he worked his ass off and lost 400 plus pounds. My buddy loves him and still works out with him but most of the fatties are pretty bad.

I bet boogie is like the majority of them.

kek. seconding

hoping people die only speaks to your impotence re:your own existence.
>he won't make it past 40
42 currently sooooo...

Also drink only water. Absolutely no sodas. And if you're really fat don't change your diet all at once. Your body will adjust and the last few kgs will be really hard to lose. Change one thing, wait until the weight loss stops, and then change another thing.

No

Because boogie isn't annoying enough. I can't stand him but most of the people on that show are even worse than him.

I watch that shit religiously and only like 2 or 3 people on that show weren't mentally ill sociopaths who manipulate everyone. Boogie is just a lazy entitled fat ass. He wouldn't be very interesting to watch compared to the others.

Just like you Sven :^>

I hope he gets thin. It'll be the end of his career.

you know she's really insecure, otherwise she wouldn't react with hostility, if she truly "liked" being fat, then she'd take it as if someone said "you're really tall/short" or "you have big/small feet", something fairly innocuous and she'd take it in stride without getting worked up.

I hate when fat/ugly people do the whole "IM COMFORTABLE WITH IT" but then proceed to swear and bitch and moan when someone insults them. If you're so comfortable then you'd literally just laugh off the insults because you wouldn't feel they were insulting.

>1 white girl, rest black women

umm, change those black girls to black men and it'll be accurate

You should do kick boxing it will shed a lot of weight quickly if you eat and drink right

He is a very likable guy.

>you're handsome, but who's that ugly bitch?

i don't know. but ddp is probably ashamed falling for that media stunt thinking he could helped. He should put him to the hall of shame and perfom a diamond cutter